Personal conceptions: individualism & belonging

Personal conceptions: individualism & belonging

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sorry Suzianne but you clearly haven't been following recent discussions. PB1022 is definitely Romans1009. Not even he has denied this as has openly discussed his previous account.
Thank you for that. I was also curious how those who claimed to know, knew they knew for certain -- but figured those in a position to know might not be free to discuss how they knew, as a matter of maintaining intelligence capabilities for the future.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sorry Suzianne but you clearly haven't been following recent discussions. PB1022 is definitely Romans1009. Not even he has denied this as has openly discussed his previous account.
I have followed the discussions (don't you mean accusations?). Saying this echoes Dive's biggest argument when he's at a loss.

Not denying something is not an admission of guilt, no matter haw many fake friends in this forum think so. More likely he has no idea what people are on about.

I must've missed his participation in this "open discussion" of the other account. Never saw that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
Thank you for that. I was also curious how those who claimed to know, knew they knew for certain -- but figured those in a position to know might not be free to discuss how they knew, as a matter of maintaining intelligence capabilities for the future.
Oh, please.

This forum is a cesspool of driving paying members from the site.

This ain't anyone's first time to this rodeo.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Dec 21

@suzianne said
I have followed the discussions (don't you mean accusations?). Saying this echoes Dive's biggest argument when he's at a loss.

Not denying something is not an admission of guilt, no matter haw many fake friends in this forum think so. More likely he has no idea what people are on about.

I must've missed his participation in this "open discussion" of the other account. Never saw that.
He has discussed his previous account himself in more than one thread.

Moves
31 Dec 21
1 edit

@suzianne said

This ain't anyone's first time to this rodeo.
If by that you meant everyone here is using an RHP account other than their first one, I happen to know you are wrong.

E.g., even with my public username change, this is the only RHP account I have ever had, paid or not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
If by that you meant everyone here is using an RHP account other than their first one, I happen to know you are wrong.

E.g., other than my public username change, this is the only RHP account I have ever had, paid or not.
Did I say that? You for sure sound like Dive, claiming crap no one said.

I'm talking about them driving paying members from the site. Pay attention, apprentice spinmaster.

Moves
31 Dec 21

@suzianne said
You wrote this:

"This forum is a cesspool of driving paying members from the site.

"This ain't anyone's first time to this rodeo."

In context, I did think you were referring to people being driven from the site, then returning under new usernames.

Should I apologize for your ambiguity, or should you?

Moves
31 Dec 21

@suzianne said

I'm talking about them driving paying members from the site. Pay attention, apprentice spinmaster.
What do you believe I claim you said?

Do you understand how the word "if" functions at the beginning of a sentence in English?

As long as you're making personal remarks -- and assuming no double-standard is in play -- may I return the favor?

You seem to be full of anger and accusations, and I believe that they cloud your perceptions and comprehension.

Moves
31 Dec 21
1 edit

@suzianne said

Just because you didn't see it, it didn't happen?
Is that what you meant?
Please note that I am asking, not making claims.
That's how questions work.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
Just because you didn't see it, it didn't happen?
Is that what you meant?
Please note that I am asking, not making claims.
That's how questions work.
I'll treat you not only as a hostile witness, but like I treat Trump supporters.

It's okay to admit you were conned. It's not a statement about you, beyond that you're too stupid to realize when you've been conned. But you don't have to compound your error and go "all in" on getting conned. It's really not that hard to be your own person.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
What do you believe I claim you said?

Do you understand how the word "if" functions at the beginning of a sentence in English?

As long as you're making personal remarks -- and assuming no double-standard is in play -- may I return the favor?

You seem to be full of anger and accusations, and I believe that they cloud your perceptions and comprehension.
BTW, "if", as you used it, is a weasel word.

Moves
31 Dec 21

@suzianne said

This forum is a cesspool of driving paying members from the site.
Given your typically abrasive behavior and your relative "seniority" as an RHP member, how large a role have you played in that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He has discussed his previous account himself in more than one thread.
Do you deny that FMF himself has stated that his behavior on this website in the past was so objectionable that he had to apologize to the entire community on here as well as to this website’s owners?

IP

Moves
31 Dec 21

Good morning everyone, new - years morning here in rainy Indonesia, and it looks as though 2022 will get off to a ripping start in the SF!
I've been having some really interesting discussions with someone here off - forum about our 'seat of consciousness', i.e. which part of our cerebrum is responsible for making us 'us', driving our beliefs and so on. He (for it is a he) knows far more than I, so it's really been more of a series of mini - lectures, but anyway, the gist of it is that the search and therefore the mystery continues....We all of us have our unique and individual selves, about which there seems to be general agreement that genes and pre/post birth circumstances all have influence upon, but this is not a uniquely human thing; cats, hamsters, ostriches and so on also have individual characters. Where we as human beans are unique is in our search for a higher 'truth', i.e. WTF is the point of it all? Some of us (such as myself) say that there isn't one, religious people say that there is, (life after death and such) and in this regard we tend to inherit our gods and religious beliefs depending on where we were born and raised. We are by nature 'pack animals' , (we have a need to belong) so we naturally run with the pack; ardent Christians born into Christian communities would be ardent Muslims/Hindus etc had they been born somewhere else, the trick for such people is to believe in something, which is all well and good; whatever gets you through the night.
There we go, that's my early rainy morning in Indonesia contribution to the discussion, and a happy and healthy new year to one and all.

Moves
31 Dec 21

@indonesia-phil said
Good morning everyone, new - years morning here in rainy Indonesia, and it looks as though 2022 will get off to a ripping start in the SF!
I've been having some really interesting discussions with someone here off - forum about our 'seat of consciousness', i.e. which part of our cerebrum is responsible for making us 'us', driving our beliefs and so on. He (for it is ...[text shortened]... orning in Indonesia contribution to the discussion, and a happy and healthy new year to one and all.
Such good timing, and thank you for bringing this thread back on-topic.

Wishing you and yours a healthy and delightful New Year, Phil! 🙂