Personal conceptions: individualism & belonging

Personal conceptions: individualism & belonging

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Do you deny that FMF himself has stated that his behavior on this website in the past was so objectionable that he had to apologize to the entire community on here as well as to this website’s owners?
Bump for ghost.

Moves
01 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Bump for ghost.
I'm starting to think another kind of bump might be in order.

Moves
01 Jan 22
1 edit

@indonesia-phil said
Good morning everyone, new - years morning here in rainy Indonesia, and it looks as though 2022 will get off to a ripping start in the SF!
I've been having some really interesting discussions with someone here off - forum about our 'seat of consciousness', i.e. which part of our cerebrum is responsible for making us 'us', driving our beliefs and so on. He (for it is ...[text shortened]... orning in Indonesia contribution to the discussion, and a happy and healthy new year to one and all.
Phil, to follow on from what you wrote, rainy Indonesia sounds like it could present visually and sonically beautiful ambiances.

May I raise a perhaps old-fashioned toast to the good, the true, and the beautiful?

P.S. -- Sorry for having called you "affably baffled" in recent times -- I hope you appreciate that was at about the natural lower limit for any epithet I might have come up with for you. 😉