1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 20:14
    Many site members will happily offer assistance with any questions or problems you may encounter in your quest for spirituality on this site, but please be considerate and take the time to read the BIBLE before asking your question. (Available from www.bible.com)

Thank you.

Psuedo Jesus.
  2. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 21:19
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Many site members will happily offer assistance with any questions or problems you may encounter in your quest for spirituality on this site, but please be considerate and take the time to read the BIBLE before asking your question. (Available from www.bible.com)

Thank you.

Psuedo Jesus.
    What if the Bible offers meaningless platitudes as an answer?
  3. Calgary
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 01:13
    Psuedo Jesus.
    Isn't this a form of blasphemy?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 05:02

Thank you.

Psuedo Jesus.
    I have always liked this page from Bible.com

http://bible.com/answers/answers.html
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 14:03
    Originally posted by RBHILL

Lol, I love the section on Pokemon, who'd have thought it? The bible tells us about Pokemon!

http://www.bible.com/answers/apokemon.html

Here's just one small selection:

List of the Roots and Fruit of Pokemon

1.) First of all, its name describes what this game is about. Pokemon is short for "Pocket Monsters". When I was growing up, we were taught monsters were evil, not something to play with. When I was a little girl, the "boogie man" or monsters caused us fear and we did not want to be around them. This game makes some of its monsters out as friendly; thus causing children to embrace certain evil spirits as friends instead of resisting them. This is not the only game that does this as there are other games and books that trivialize or glamorize the occult as well. One of the most evil book series that children are reading at this hour are the Harry Potter books. These books are just as dangerous as the Pokemon games. The Harry Potter books have become a best selling series that chronicle the tales of an orphaned boy at a school for wizards. These books deal with the occult in a fantasy way. In the books you will find animal sacrifices, threats of human sacrifices, witchcraft, wizardry and divination as well as other evil things.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 15:17
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Lol, I love the section on Pokemon, who'd have thought it? The bible tells us about Pokemon!

1.) First of all, its name describes what this game is about. Pokemon is short for "Pocket Monsters". When I was growing up, w ...[text shortened]... eats of human sacrifices, witchcraft, wizardry and divination as well as other evil things.
    That's gold! Shear gold! I don't know how I could have been so blind before... obviously the pocket monsters are destroying our youth. Oh the horror of it all, the filth, the corruption. Tell me oh wise Starrman, what should I do to protect myself from the Pokeman scourge.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 15:36
    That's gold! Shear gold! I don't know how I could have been so blind before... obviously the pocket monsters are destroying our youth. Oh the horror of it all, the filth, the corruption. Tell me oh wise Starrman, what should I do to protect myself from the Pokeman scourge.
    Well young one, I suggest you immediately venture out into the nearest populace and witness on the matter. Encourage people to dump the cards in the middle of town and sacrifice them to show god how you shall not be swayed by the temptation of Multinational Japanese Corporations!

I suggest charging a fee to take part in the glorious burning, to go to the saving of other miscreant card-dealing children of course...
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 15:46
    I suggest charging a fee to take part in the glorious burning, to go to the saving of other miscreant card-dealing children of course...
    Surely it would be morally and spiritually wrong to profit from bringing others to the light that is God? Are you sure that I shouldn't freely preach against the evils of the Pokeman scourge? Again I am shocked at how the Devil has blinded me to the evil that is Pokeman! I have let these demons feed on my soul by watching Saturday morning cartoons while meditating with a bowl of Captain Crunch and recovering from a hangover... um.. preparing to dedicate my day to Jesus I should say.

Pseudo Jesus Up Up and Away!
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 15:55
    Surely it would be morally and spiritually wrong to profit from bringing others to the light that is God? Are you sure that I shouldn't freely preach against the evils of the Pokeman scourge? Again I am shocked at how the Devil has blinded me to the evil that is Pokeman! I have let these demons feed on my soul by watching Saturday morning cartoons ...[text shortened]... over... um.. preparing to dedicate my day to Jesus I should say.

Pseudo Jesus Up Up and Away!
    Not at all, the money can be put towards the greater work of the lord. He spoke to me last night and he told me to take the work of destruction of the evil that is pokemon to the rest of the world. He said to me, buy a jet and fill it with comfortable seats and refreshements so that you may go to other lands and upon your arrival you will be fresh and ready to carry out the lord's work with maximum efficiency.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 16:10

1.) First of all, its name describes what this game is about. Pokemon is short for "Pocket Monsters". When I was growing up, w ...[text shortened]... eats of human sacrifices, witchcraft, wizardry and divination as well as other evil things.
    The Bible tells you abut everything. It know the future.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 16:10
    Not at all, the money can be put towards the greater work of the lord. He spoke to me last night and he told me to take the work of destruction of the evil that is pokemon to the rest of the world. He said to me, buy a jet and fill it with comfortable seats and refreshements so that you may go to other lands and upon your arrival you will be fresh and ready to carry out the lord's work with maximum efficiency.
    Bishop Starrman, I still confused about what God wants me to do. I can see that having a private jet with plush leather seats would be condusive to spreading the Word, but, I thought Jesus preached a message of self sacrifice, humility and modest living. I am most concerned about the plans for the Anti-Pokemon Spiritual Compound. Is the Giant Jesus Roller Coaster behind your luxury residential wing going to bring us closer to God? Also, I know the Godless Japanese need to be brought to the Word, but, the satellite Anti-Pokemon office in Kobe closely resembles a traditional Japanese bath house and I'm unclear as to the role Geisha girls have in riding Japan of the Pokemon scourge.

Your humble servant,

Pseudo Jesus.
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 18:19
    Bishop Starrman, I still confused about what God wants me to do. I can see that having a private jet with plush leather seats would be condusive to spreading the Word, but, I thought Jesus preached a message of self sacrifice, humility and modest living. I am most concerned about the plans for the Anti-Pokemon Spiritual Compound. Is the Giant Jesus ...[text shortened]... sha girls have in riding Japan of the Pokemon scourge.

Your humble servant,

Pseudo Jesus.
    God works in mysterious ways my child. It is not in my power to speak of the reasons for his plans, I am merely the instrument of his desire. The Lord spake to me in a dream and he said unto me "That the heathen Japanese might know my love, thou shalt build in their ways and teahc their women, that they might come to you of free accord and with open hearts to recieve my love."

He commanded and I obeyed, as should we all. Go in peace Pseudo Jesus.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 19:08
    Originally posted by RBHILL

It is certainly convenient if you don't want to waste your time actually thinking for yourself what Scripture means and are willing to accept, in toto, what the creators of an internet website tell you.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 21:052 edits

Thank you.

Psuedo Jesus.
    I'll read the bible if you read Ishmael. Daniel Quinn.
    Here is a website about it:
    http://www.ishmael.com/welcome.cfm
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 21:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I'll read the bible if you read Ishmael. Daniel Quinn.
    Here is a website about it:
    http://www.ishmael.com/welcome.cfm
    Top book.

I recommend My Ishmael as well by the same author. if you enjoy those, check out "The Culture of Make Believe" by Derrick Jensen, my son.

Revelation 12:7-11:
    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his hobbit friends; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree