1. Forgotten
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 22:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It is certainly convenient if you don't want to waste your time actually thinking for yourself what Scripture means and are willing to accept, in toto, what the creators of an internet website tell you.
    websites??i do think anyone can put up a web page and print anything they want on it.because something is in writting it must then be true.same logic as many faiths..it says so in the bible,koran, torrah ,book of shadows etc etc
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 16:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 17:20
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    websites??i do think anyone can put up a web page and print anything they want on it.because something is in writting it must then be true.same logic as many faiths..it says so in the bible,koran, torrah ,book of shadows etc etc
    Heathen Dawg! Speaketh not against the teachings of the LORD. Surely FORUM JESUS will smite your @$$.
  4. London
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 17:21
    Originally posted by Canadaguy
    Isn't this a form of blasphemy?
    How so?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:20
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Lol, I love the section on Pokemon, who'd have thought it? The bible tells us about Pokemon!

http://www.bible.com/answers/apokemon.html

Here's just one small selection:

List of the Roots and Fruit of Pokemon

1.) First of all, its name describes what this game is about. Pokemon is short for "Pocket Monsters". When I was growing up, w ...[text shortened]... eats of human sacrifices, witchcraft, wizardry and divination as well as other evil things.
    I know that you are smarter then this. Any thing that is not of God is of the Devil. So I know that Pokemon is of the Devil, I can bet you that Harry Potter is of the Devil to.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:211 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I know that you are smarter then this. Any thing that is not of God is of the Devil. So I know that Pokemon is of the Devil, I can bet you that Harry Potter is of the Devil to.
    What about chess? Or football? Are they from the devil as well? They certainly aren't "godly" in any way.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:25
    My Holy Excrement detector has gone to a Phase III Blue Alert. It must be Hell to live with all that evil around you. I bet underpants are from the Devil as well aren't they?
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:261 edit
    Well from your use of then rather than than we know exactly how smart you are.

(Not very)

EDIT: Darvlay raises a good point. I know you are a football fan. The vast majority of games are played on Sunday. Isn't this decreed by GOD a day of rest?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:27
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    My Holy Excrement detector has gone to a Phase III Blue Alert. It must be Hell to live with all that evil around you. I bet underpants are from the Devil as well aren't they?
    Anything that F's with you mind is of the devil, I konw that you are not born Again so that is why you do not understand.
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:27
    How do you know they are not of god? Show me why you think you know the mind god so well that you are sure that he did notbring about the idea of pokemon in the mind of it's creator. Likewise with Harry Potter, how do you know htat the joy that children and adults alike get from reading the books do not outweigh any bad effects it might have? Maybe it is god's plan to bring a little happiness to children. Would god dissaprove of Santa Claus?
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:30
    Anything that F's with you mind is of the devil.

Any thing that is not of God is of the Devil.
    Make up your mind already.
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:39
    Anything that F's with you mind is of the devil, I konw that you are not born Again so that is why you do not understand.
    My underpants are definitely of the Devil then, they've been binding up around my balls, riding up my buttocks and causing excessive rectal sweating (ball juice jambalya if you will).

I'm not going to argue with you about wheter or not I am saved. In my ever so humble opinion, thinking that Harry Potter is of the Devil is unhealthy at the least and paranoid delusional at the worst. God wants you to have fun with the gift of life he has given you. Jesus must have been a blast at parties, what with the fish and water to wine tricks, not to mention the raising the dead and walking on water. He was the standup comedian of his day, too bad the political humor used to get you nailed to a cross back then... uptight Romans and Jews... sort of like the far right politics today wouldn't you say?
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:48
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    My underpants are definitely of the Devil then, they've been binding up around my balls, riding up my buttocks and causing excessive rectal sweating (ball juice jambalya if you will).

I'm not going to argue with you about wheter or not I am saved. In my ever so humble opinion, thinking that Harry Potter is of the Devil is unhealthy at the least ...[text shortened]... then... uptight Romans and Jews... sort of like the far right politics today wouldn't you say?
    Go ahead make fun of the Spiritual relm.
  14. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:50
    Go ahead make fun of the Spiritual relm.
    You just make it too easy. So what's your verdict on football on Sundays?
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:56
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    You just make it too easy. So what's your verdict on football on Sundays?
    If the football players play for the glory of Jesus then it is good.

And I know that some of them do.

Did you now that Church is at night to.

So I am sure you can sit down and watch the game in the morning.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree