1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 13:571 edit
    All political parties are some form of a cult because they don't put Jesus Christ 100% first. And they're the biggest cults too because they represent people of all beliefs.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 14:10
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    All political parties are some form of a cult because they don't put Jesus Christ 100% first. And they're the biggest cults too because they represent people of all beliefs.
    Aren't cults groups of people who have the same beliefs? If a group "represents people of all beliefs", can it really be a cult?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 14:53
    It depends. Are you one of the masses? Then political party is for nothing other than voting in primaries.

Part of the political machine? Then you are bound for a special part of hell.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 14:57
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It depends. Are you one of the masses? Then political party is for nothing other than voting in primaries.

Part of the political machine? Then you are bound for a special part of hell.
    I am registered obviously Republican but after 2020 election I'm going to become independent.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 15:07
    I am registered obviously Republican but after 2020 election I'm going to become independent.
    I gave up on the Republicans with GW.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 18:16
    Religion has no place in politics.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 18:17
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Religion has no place in politics.
    I wish politics would stay out of religion too.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 18:20
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Let's make it happen my friend. 🙂
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 18:303 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Aren't cults groups of people who have the same beliefs? If a group "represents people of all beliefs", can it really be a cult?
    It depends on your definition of cult.

For Christians the definition of a cult is any person or organization that is elevated above God.

For others, it is probably a crazy religious person.

It's like the definition of a Progressive. Those who self identify as one generally think that a Progressive is someone who is not a racist, bigot, and stands for social justice.

For everyone else, a Progressive is a corrupt two bit political hack like Hillary Clinton.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 19:28
    Keeping politics out of religion is a political act.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 20:03
    Originally posted by @js357
    Keeping politics out of religion is a political act.
    So is keeping religion out of politics.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 20:12
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It depends on your definition of cult.

For Christians the definition of a cult is any person or organization that is elevated above God.

For others, it is probably a crazy religious person.

It's like the definition of a Progressive. Those who self identify as one generally think that a Progressive is someone who is not a racist, bigot, and stands f ...[text shortened]... e.

For everyone else, a Progressive is a corrupt two bit political hack like Hillary Clinton.
    Good grief, you are a fool.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 20:545 edits
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 22:48
    Do you think whodey is wrong to talk incessantly about U.S. retail politics when he is referencing Christianity and the topics are about spirituality and religion?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 22:51
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It depends. Are you one of the masses? Then political party is for nothing other than voting in primaries. Part of the political machine? Then you are bound for a special part of hell.
    RBHILL said "I am registered obviously Republican but after 2020 election I'm going to become independent."

Do you believe that becoming independent after the 2020 election might prevent RBHILL from being "bound for a special part of hell"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree