1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 15:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Are you one of those women libbers? Did you know that the only kind of books women are interested in are checkbooks? So you better keep an eye on yours.
    Just be glad yours isn't reading Cosmopolitan or Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. 😛
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 20:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I wonder if you have ever actually walked around in say, the Rockies, or walked up the caves at Qumran or walked up Masada or seen the formations, felt them with your hands, the roiled up, bent, carved, volcanic island crunched up like taffy that is Vancouver island or seen the water hole on Andros Island or walked on a glacier in Alaska or seen the icecrea ...[text shortened]... things like I have, you might have a different viewpoint in your incredibly unimaginative life.
    You are ignoring the possible effects a world wide flood could have, with the waters above the firmament coming down and the breaking up of the earth allowing spring waters to rush up out of the ground instead of just in mists.
    Think about it. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 21:001 edit
    You are ignoring the possible effects a world wide flood could have, with the waters above the firmament coming down and the breaking up of the earth allowing spring waters to rush up out of the ground instead of just in mists.
    Think about it. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    I'm talking about what created the mountains in the first place, and as much as you desperately want to believe in a world wide flood, that hasn't happened for about 700 million years when most of the Earth was covered in ice.

The mountains didn't come about as the result of floods, no flood can turn rock into taffy like you see in the Rockies.

You haven't seen much of any of the places I mentioned, have you? You might, a low probability, but might, look at things differently if you saw the things I did with your own eyes.

Your ridiculous fantasy of the 6000 year old earth might be put to rest and you can go on from their and actually open up your mind to reality.

You said the Grand Canyon was the result of the flood, but what about land just a few miles away? Still flat as a pancake. Why is that I wonder. If a flood happened like you said, then the entire area should be riddled with Grand Canyons. Yet there is only one with a single river flowing through it.

Why don't you wake up and think for yourself, climb the canyon yourself, look at the 100 year old photo's and compare them with today, where you find very little change for 100 years or more, only a span of 1/60th of your supposed age of the Earth. If that was the case there should be much more change in the world but there isn't.

Your fantasy is riddled with illogic, but so is your whole mind.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 21:04
    I'm talking about what created the mountains in the first place, and as much as you desperately want to believe in a world wide flood, that hasn't happened for about 700 million years when most of the Earth was covered in ice.

The mountains didn't come about as the result of floods, no flood can turn rock into taffy like you see in the Rockies.

You h ...[text shortened]... orld but there isn't.

Your fantasy is riddled with illogic, but so is your whole mind.
    You don't know. You were not there. God was there. Therefore, I believe God. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 21:092 edits
    You don't know. You were not there. God was there. Therefore, I believe God. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
    You are so full of shyte a mountain of TP wouldn't clean your mind.

You think your god has nothing better to do than to make sure all the mountains that look like taffy came from your god? It wiggled its metaphoric fingers and said, I want THAT mountain to be folded in half?

You are twisted.

It's ok though, the likes of you are getting fewer and fewer each year. So you and your ilk are destined for a tiny footnote in history.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 21:38
    You are so full of shyte a mountain of TP wouldn't clean your mind.

You think your god has nothing better to do than to make sure all the mountains that look like taffy came from your god? It wiggled its metaphoric fingers and said, I want THAT mountain to be folded in half?

You are twisted.

It's ok though, the likes of you are getting fewer and fewer each year. So you and your ilk are destined for a tiny footnote in history.
    Happy Father's Day!

HaleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree