1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 14:04
    Originally posted by Clean Cut
    Wahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! Your not well, you know that?
    Seriously, you might enjoy it. Admit it, you've always been curious, haven't you?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 19:27
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Oh RBHILL is quite happy to openly say homosexuals are wrong, evil, going to hell and deserving of endless punishment. He's done so many times before.
    Your so wrong.

I think it is sad that people are going to be lost forever if they don't accept Christ. If someone wishes for someone to be lost then they sould look themselves to see where they are at with God.

I think it is sad that people like Hitler, Saddam, and Mother Teresa are lost forever unless they accepted Christ.
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 21:21
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Your so wrong.

I think it is sad that people are going to be lost forever if they don't accept Christ. If someone wishes for someone to be lost then they sould look themselves to see where they are at with God.

I think it is sad that people like Hitler, Saddam, and Mother Teresa are lost forever unless they accepted Christ.
    You deny that you have claimed on previous occasions that homosexuals are evil and that homosexuality is punishable by damnation? Do you deny that this is how you feel about homosexuality now?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 18:39
    Originally posted by Starrman
    You deny that you have claimed on previous occasions that homosexuals are evil and that homosexuality is punishable by damnation? Do you deny that this is how you feel about homosexuality now?
    God can save anyone who calls on him.

All sin is the same.

A person who steals a candy bar should go to hell, unless he repents and turns to christ.

The question isn't being homo but it is have you ever lied, stolen, or ever lusted after a woman? All that will send you to hell. People are born destined to hell, unless they ask Christ to come into there heart to save them by his mercy and grace.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 21:37
    God can save anyone who calls on him.

All sin is the same.

A person who steals a candy bar should go to hell, unless he repents and turns to christ.

The question isn't being homo but it is have you ever lied, stolen, or ever lusted after a woman? All that will send you to hell. People are born destined to hell, unless they ask Christ to come into there heart to save them by his mercy and grace.
    Answer the question.
  6. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 17:48
    The truth is people. We are born both evil and good...we have a left hand and a right.....a left foot and a right....a left brain and a right...a left eye and a right....a left ear and a right....and a tounque with two side blades to indicate we can talk evil or good. I am a Kabbalist Master. 33degree. What this truth teaches is that we have these traits so that we may choose. To be evil and good. Without evil there is no good...without good there is no evil. And we we drop our bodies and move on to new worlds....there will be higher levels of this type of dual nature in the next worlds as well. Its the balance of the universe. Who wants to be born one sided? That would mean you have no power of choice. Id rather be born evil and good so I may choose. So that I may have freedom. As far as the christianity thing and heaven and hell stuff...those are the end results of your choices that you make. Unfortunatly..what you choose you will have to pay for. The universe is fair. So if you choose to be gay its okay...as long as you are willing to pay the price for it...if you choose to be striaght its okay...as long as you are willing to pay the price for it. Get at me Kabbalist@gmail.com
  7. London
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 17:58
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Those are two completely separate arguments, and you know it.
    We know it, but do you?

Being a person with homosexual tendencies (or even 'homosexual' for short - but that is sometimes ambiguous) is not the same thing as being gay (which is a lifestyle choice).

Maybe you're born with homosexual tendencies, maybe you're not. Either way, just having uncontrolled feelings of a certain kind is not sinful. No one claims it is (except those chasing strawmen).

Morality comes in when actions are considered. Is homosexual activity sinful or not? Is living a gay lifestyle sinful or not?
  8. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 18:04
    Your so wrong.

The truth is..even people in the church dont accept christ. If they did...there would be no backsliders...no gossipers...and they would not be following traditions like christ told them specifically not too do. He told them to stay away from it. From meaningless traditions and do the laws of god. Practice the laws of God. Christians worship there church. If you destroy every church in the world you would have people in the church in a catostropic uproar...why...because church is there God. They feel if im IN the church...Im IN god. BUt...a little true history about christ...CHrist was banned from church(or the synagoge)he wasnt allow to teach in the temple because they did not agree with his doctorine and he was rebelling against the religious practices of his day...when he was saying dont do the traditions of this world...what did you think he meant? Seculair world? NO...according to history and where he said that statement religion dominated that domain...there was barely any seculairisim unless you were a roman...so the traditions he was speaking of when talking to his fellow jewish brethern...was the traditions and rituals the priests had set up...they had 614 rituals by the way in his time...and christ slandered that,....and because he did not go along with there traditions they turned him over to the romans to be killed. What church you think christ would join if he were here today? The answer is NONE OF THEM. He would join a PEOPLE or GROUP that did the laws of god and the laws of god only outside of traditions...God is too big to fit on ONE RELIGION. NO one religion can contain GOD. Yet ALL religions claim they have the ultamate knowledge of God. The truth is...There is no way to have a ULtamate knowledge of a being that is Infinite! Think about it. CHurch is good as a social club and thats it...in learning the basics thats it....after that...you have to grow beyond tradition and ritual and become spiritual. This is the truth. Rather you like it or not. Kabbalist@gmail.com
  9. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 10:59
    Originally posted by Master Of Light
    The truth is..even people in the church dont accept christ. If they did...there would be no backsliders...no gossipers...and they would not be following traditions like christ told them specifically not too do. He told them to stay away from it. From meaningless traditions and do the laws of god. Practice the laws of God. Christians worship there chu ...[text shortened]... d ritual and become spiritual. This is the truth. Rather you like it or not. Kabbalist@gmail.com
    Breakdown:

"The truth is..even people in the church dont accept christ. If they did...there would be no backsliders...no gossipers...and they would not be following traditions like christ told them specifically not too do."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just because we have problems doesn't mean we aren't saved. Christians aren't perfect, not even capable of being perfect, so you can't expect us to be perfect. We have problems. It's not like the walk with the Lord is easy. I've been a Christian for 13 years and just realized something I've been doing for 5 is a sin. I'm trying to quit, but it's very hard. If we repent, he'll forgive us.

"
  10. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:02
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    Breakdown:

"The truth is..even people in the church dont accept christ. If they did...there would be no backsliders...no gossipers...and they would not be following traditions like christ told them specifically not too do."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just because we have problems doesn't mean we aren't saved. Christians aren't perfec ...[text shortened]... a sin. I'm trying to quit, but it's very hard. If we repent, he'll forgive us.

"
    what takes 5 years to figure out,not playing with yourself are you,my belief is the only person that can judge you is yourself no one else not even god

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree