1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 13:571 edit
    Originally posted by a dickhead
    Accusing people of lying without evidence is about all you've got my dear catboy.
    So having now accepted that evidence strongly suggesting that you had been lying does actually exist, I suppose you would then have to agree that this post was also duplicitous? Or had you just forgotten about the evidence?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:01
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    So having now accepted that evidence strongly suggesting that you had been lying does actually exist, I suppose you would then have to agree that this post was also duplicitous? Or had you just forgotten about the evidence?
    What exactly do you believe I was lying about that you have evidence for?
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:03
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    What exactly do you believe I was lying about that you have evidence for?
    Ah, change the subject rather than admit when caught in a lie, good idea.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:041 edit
    Ah, change the subject rather than admit when caught in a lie, good idea.
    So I ask you to present the evidence that you claim to have and now I am changing the subject? Wow. Catboy strikes again.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:07
    Originally posted by a dickhead
    So I ask you to present the evidence that you claim to have and now I am changing the subject? Wow. Catboy strikes again.
    Oh dear, have you had another bout of convenient amnesia?
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:081 edit
    Oh dear, have you had another bout of convenient amnesia?
    Says the guy who seems to have conveniently forgotten which evidence he has to present. 🙄
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:161 edit
    Says the guy who seems to have forgotten which evidence he has to present. 🙄
    I haven't forgotten anything, I only have the one account so it's easier to keep track.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:171 edit
    I haven't forgotten anything, I only have the one account so it's easier to keep track.

I could spend a few hours going through your FetchMyJunk account and then your dj2becker account and dig up the relevant posts, but you will never admit your lies and I don't feel inclined to read your garbage again. Your claim that there is no evidence for yo ...[text shortened]... s very thread is yet another lie to add to those you have already denied, as you are well aware.
    Ah so now you have to go through the accounts again to look for the relevant evidence that you supposedly had. Who sounds like the liar now?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:381 edit
    Ah so now you have to go through the accounts again to look for the relevant evidence that you supposedly had. Who sounds like the liar now?
    Are you two being PAID to fuk up this thread or is this just happening spontaneously? Three pages of the DJ/avalanche parade and no end in sight. Is this something you cooked up together to stop actual discussion of the op?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Are you two being PAID to fuk up this thread or is this just happening spontaneously?
    So when are you going to deliver this proof that there is no god that we have all been waiting for?
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 14:59
    By that logic Nazi Germany used their privilege to decide what is right for them? That's where your ethics and morality gets you.
    True enough. No one said it was easy, being a sentient and willful species.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 16:24
    Originally posted by apathist
    True enough. No one said it was easy, being a sentient and willful species.
    So do you think if two people decide that two contradictory actions are right they are both right or is one of them wrong?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 16:35
    So do you think if two people decide that two contradictory actions are right they are both right or is one of them wrong?
    You are wrong, the Hindu is right.

Matter resolved.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 16:45
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You are wrong, the Hindu is right.

Matter resolved.
    I guess you have concluded this based upon the undeniable evidence of your flashbacks as a mosquito in one of your previous lives?
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 17:101 edit
    You're not thinking this through. I mean, if you were to switch (for argument) to your opponent's view, you already know my answer.

You see, I can judge those contradictory actions through my moral lens; or I can imagine the view through the lens of either of the conflicting sides. Of course, it's my view that I find valuable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree