1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 23:54
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Since the only God you can tell me about is the one between your ears there is nothing you know that you can tell me. I can tell you that the God who turned my life around has been faithful, a present help, He has comforted me in times of trouble, and guided me for over 30 years now. When you can meet Him why would I need to hear about Him from someone who thinks He is as real as Santa?
    "between your ears", you are under the constant delusion that we are our bodies. Even though our major focus point for most of our waking lives is between our ears, that's not where we reside . It is not who we are.
    That's not just me telling you, science cant find us either.
    "Where is my mind?" I think is an apt title of a song by the Pixies here I believe.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 23:58
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "between your ears", you are under the constant delusion that we are our bodies. Even though our major focus point for most of our waking lives is between our ears, that's not where we reside . It is not who we are.
    That's not just me telling you, science cant find us either.
    "Where is my mind?" I think is an apt title of a song by the Pixies here I believe.
    Okay sure
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 May '17 16:261 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I note that my answer to your questions on page 6 about what I think of how divegeester chooses to deal with chaney3 has been removed. I have no idea why. I received no notification or warning.
    Years ago there were occasional occurrences of posts inexplicably being removed - even though they didn't seem to break the TOS. Usually it would involve a post where the poster had written some ridiculous nonsense and had been called on it. Had to wonder if the poster had asked a friend that was a mod to remove it for them. Don't recall it having happened recently.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '17 22:56
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Years ago there were occasional occurrences of posts inexplicably being removed - even though they didn't seem to break the TOS. Usually it would involve a post where the poster had written some ridiculous nonsense and had been called on it. Had to wonder if the poster had asked a friend that was a mod to remove it for them. Don't recall it having happened recently.
    Me neither which makes FMF's case a bit strange
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 May '17 11:31
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    I know the little club of FMF fanbois around here might actually seem to think that FMF is such a "forum gentleman" (yeah, right) that he could never, ever, in a thousand years, ever write something so outrageous that another poster might alert it and that a mod might remove it because of it.

Apparently, that is exactly what happened here.

Sometimes, a jackass really IS a jackass.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 May '17 11:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    ...[FMF wrote] something so outrageous that another poster might alert it and that a mod might remove it because of it.

You say it's exactly what happened here? Did you read what I wrote in the post that was deleted?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 May '17 13:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I know the little club of FMF fanbois around here might actually seem to think that FMF is such a "forum gentleman" (yeah, right) that he could never, ever, in a thousand years, ever write something so outrageous that another poster might alert it and that a mod might remove it because of it.

Sometimes, a jackass really IS a jackass.
    Swish, swoosh, grit teeth, grrr,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree