Question to RJHINDS

Question to RJHINDS

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jan 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
It does not fall to me to teach you English. On the other hand, RJH is sometimes not fully comprehensible in what he writes. Using scriptures and Holy Bible in the same sentence is somewhat misleading, but I assure you, the "them" in his sentence refers to "the scriptures".

But you can believe me or not. In your zeal to make fun of what he said, I'm sure you won't.
You surprised me Suzianne. I never thought I would hear you defend me.
But you "hit the nail on the head." HalleluYah !!!

d

Moves
20 Jan 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
It does not fall to me to teach you English. On the other hand, RJH is sometimes not fully comprehensible in what he writes. Using scriptures and Holy Bible in the same sentence is somewhat misleading, but I assure you, the "them" in his sentence refers to "the scriptures".

But you can believe me or not. In your zeal to make fun of what he said, I'm sure you won't.
OK, somehow RJH not been fully comprehensible is my fault. This issue arose when RJH put at the end of a post about his lifestile the following words "do not forget to check everything I say against the scriptures to make sure I speak the truth." There is nothing wrong with my english when I take that to mean that somewhere in a scripture is a statement which will confirm RJH post about his life. You and I know this is nonsense whether we are talking about the Bible, Scriptures or a Harry Potter book, but that is what he wrote.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Jan 12
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are the one that should be doing the judging to make your own decision.
It is human nature for one to sugar-coat his own self-image. A person is not
so quick to point out his short-comings. I think my five children are a good
indication of my fruit also. But I will make a comment on each of these
fruits that you mentioned from my point of view. I uth.

Peace be with you too,
In the name of our Lord Christ Jesus. HalleluYah !!!

Ron
I have a few queries here. But as our record of questions and answers (seem to) go,ie poorly, I'll just start with one. Prolly the main one -

" I spend time to show my love to all who will listen to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ." Thats a pretty damn big condition right there, wouldn't you say. (I believe true love is unconditional, or at least has more sensible conditions than that one.)
For starters there is not even any agreement between christians as to what the Gospels are saying. Secondly, I dont believe you've shown me any love. Perhaps you have, but I dont recall. What I do recall is many a "mixed" post written by you,rarely showing "love", often the opposite-well not 'hate', (if 'hate' is the opposite)... you might say what sticks in my mind is your may unfunny jokes and some of the most appalling comebacks of all time - (I dont remember the exact words but there was a few that went along these lines , "Why should I read books on evolution , I already know its all the work of Satan/they are clearly false as pointed out by biblical scholars." Something like that. Not only do you defeat yourself with such statements but you pretty much just wreck an otherwise fine thread. [I would really love a complete list of who is being controlled by "Satan" at some stage if you dont mind. ]
I dont think the OP was out of line at all . You profess to believe in some form of christianity, claim that all comes from God and Jesus and the way "home" is back via Jesus (more or less, right?) . But I doubt I would be one those that you would be showing "love" to. After all I do loosely agree with the premise- ie "..all who will listen to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."
So do I qualify?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I have a few queries here. But as our record of questions and answers (seem to) go,ie poorly, I'll just start with one. Prolly the main one -

" I spend time to show my love to all who will listen to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ." Thats a pretty damn big condition right there, wouldn't you say. (I believe true love is unconditional, or at ll listen to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."
So do I qualify?
So you think I am a poor comedian for Christ, right?

P.S. Try your hand at it then.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Jan 12
2 edits

So you think I am a poor comedian for Christ, right?

P.S. Try your hand at it then.
You got me there- I am possibly the worst deliverer/exaplainer of jokes ever!!

Did you skip past the right parts (of my post) this time ? 😉

(edit: repeat- do I pass as someone "listening to the Gospel of Jesus"? Serious question to you.)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jan 12

You got me there- I am possibly the worst deliverer/exaplainer of jokes ever!!

Did you skip past the right parts (of my post) this time ? 😉

(edit: repeat- do I pass as someone "listening to the Gospel of Jesus"? Serious question to you.)
Don't know.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
21 Jan 12

Originally posted by CalJust
Hi Ron,

I will be the first to admit that I myself have many faults and am far from perfect.

I am prepared to accept your bona fides, and will not challenge anything that you said in your response to my question.

Just btw, since you have opened yr private life a little, I can share that we probably have a lot in common - I have three married childre ...[text shortened]... .... what? Simple seeker after God?

Anyway, peace be with you, brother, on your journey.
None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. It is just so bad to only have seen a hand full of people here who would admit their mistakes and apologize.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jan 12

Originally posted by deenny
OK, somehow RJH not been fully comprehensible is my fault. This issue arose when RJH put at the end of a post about his lifestile the following words "do not forget to check everything I say against the scriptures to make sure I speak the truth." There is nothing wrong with my english when I take that to mean that somewhere in a scripture is a statement w ...[text shortened]... we are talking about the Bible, Scriptures or a Harry Potter book, but that is what he wrote.
You must also use common sense along with your English skills to
understand what people are saying, especially if it does not make
sense to you the way it is written. Duh. 😏

F

Moves
22 Jan 12

Originally posted by CalJust
Having said that, one thing were we may differ is that just maybe you are a little bit more inflexible and, dare I say arrogant, than I. As you (and the others of the "Genocide" thread) will have noticed, I was really disappointed that you did not either follow up or retract the "lying" accusation against FMF. This was, IMHO, an opportunity missed to show so ...[text shortened]... entally, are also Christian virtues. (Not that it is entirely too late for that even now...)
Your plea for a little bit of common decency in this small matter seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Jan 12

Don't know.
But you come here and tell us how it is all the time.
Surely you would have a good idea in that opinionated head of yours of whether I'm worthy.
Whats the criteria again?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
Your plea for a little bit of common decency in this small matter seems to have fallen on deaf ears.
A person with common decency would admit his lies and ask for forgiveness.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Jan 12

But you come here and tell us how it is all the time.
Surely you would have a good idea in that opinionated head of yours of whether I'm worthy.
Whats the criteria again?
My opinion means nothing to you. You would not pay attention anyway.

F

Moves
22 Jan 12

You seem to be accusing me pointedly and persistently. Can you be specific about which alleged "lies" you are referring to?

F

Moves
22 Jan 12

He sounds more and more like Dasa. Am I surprised?

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
22 Jan 12
1 edit

Let me put some words in FMF's mouth:

"Dear RJH, I would like to think that I am a person of common decency. However, I have racked my brain and lost sleep over this: I just cannot remember where I may have lied? If you would please be so kind as to show me where I lied, I would be more than willing to apologise humbly to you and all on RHP!"

And then we coud all put this to bed!

OK with you?