Questions for Deification Deniers

Questions for Deification Deniers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jan 22

Here is a song from Ephesians about being strengthened into the inner man - the regenerated spirit tht overcomes the world.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/his-spirit-in-the-inner-man-eph-316

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22

@sonship said
Here is a song from Ephesians about being strengthened into the inner man - the regenerated spirit tht overcomes the world.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/his-spirit-in-the-inner-man-eph-316
Christian Saints are NOT begotten of God and that expression is reserved for the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Christian Saints are born of God, they are born of the Spirit, they are also at some point in the future going to be regenerated. This is what Jesus meant when he told Nicodemus that a man cannot enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born again. This process is done when Jesus returns and the righteous are transformed into incorruptible bodies like that of Christ. Right now all people regardless of their status possess the very same vile body that can die and rot away.

So it seems you will be singing that song all the way to damnation, because like Satan you are making a vain attempt to equate yourself to Christ by claiming you are begotten of God, and by extension God. I pity those fools who get caught up with your blasphemy.

Changing one little word can appear harmless, but changing many words and rewriting your bible to suit your false doctrines, is a sin of immense proportions.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Christian Saints are NOT begotten of God and that expression is reserved for the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Christian Saints are born of God, they are born of the Spirit, they are also at some point in the future going to be regenerated. This is what Jesus meant when he told Nicodemus that a man cannot enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born again. This process is done whe ...[text shortened]... g many words and rewriting your bible to suit your false doctrines, is a sin of immense proportions.
Your doctrine of salvation by works is just as bad if not worse.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
Your doctrine of salvation by works is just as bad if not worse.
I have never used the expression 'salvation by works', neither will I ever. I stick with what the bible says. You dont, that is why have so little in common and also because you preach what your church tells you to. Sonship belongs to a cult that has rewritten the bible and who promote blasphemous doctrines, but you are a weak coward afraid to take him head on.

All salvation is through Jesus Christ. Nothing is by works, neither did I ever say people get salvation by works.. All people are justified by the death of Christ, [as Paul stated clearly in Romans 5] but you hate that doctrine because you would like to think that Christ belongs to Christians. Thats your problem. Its jealousy that infects your little brain and you hate to think that there are people who do not believe in your church doctrine, who can and will see the Kingdom of God before the likes of you church hypocrites.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jan 22
1 edit

Christian Saints are NOT begotten of God and that expression is reserved for the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

Saints are begotten by God. And everyone begotten by God is a saint.

"to the church of God which is in Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, the called SAINTS, with all those who call upon the name of our Lord JEsus Christr in every place, who is theirs and ours." (1 Cor. 1:2)

"Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you for a share of the allotted portion of the SAINTS in the light; Who delivbered us out of the authority of darkness and transferred us into thekingdom of the Son of His love." (Col. 1:12,13)

Everyone put on a holy standing before God by believing in Jesus Christ is qualified to be called a saint. Every believer born of God and sanctified positionally and dispositionallky by the Holy Spirit is a saint.

Christian Saints are born of God, they are born of the Spirit, they are also at some point in the future going to be regenerated.

When they are born of God IN the church age, they become saints.
Regenerated in their human spirit in the church age makes them saints.

This is what Jesus meant when he told Nicodemus that a man cannot enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born again.

Jesus was not referring to the resurrection when He spoke to NIcodemus.
He was referring to being born again in the church age.

This has been debated before with Rajk999. He is still ignorant and stubborn.
And I already know what verses he will ignorantly use to POSTPONE regeneration
to a future time. He is wrong.

"The regeneration" or "the restoration" of the millennial kingdom is NOT what Jesus was talking about when He said we MUST be born again in John 3.

Because Rajk999 PROBABLY has no expereince of regeneration in his ignorance he seeks to shoe horn his preferred twisting of Jesus' teaching to a POSTPONED time in the future.

He hopes to be born anew sometime in the future because he desires to NEGLECT being born anew NOW in the church age.

This has ALL been argued with Rajk999 in years past to no avail to him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jan 22
11 edits

Further correcting of Rajk999 worn out, recycled errors:

This process is done when Jesus returns and the righteous are transformed into incorruptible bodies like that of Christ.

Rajk999 confuses "transfiguration" with "regeneration".

He is going to always teach you that transfiguration is to be born again - "regenerated". Or he will teach that resurrection is to be born again - "regenerated".

Right now all people regardless of their status possess the very same vile body that can die and rot away.

People with a body of humiliation in the church age can be regenerated.
Regeneration preceeds both transformation and transfiguration.

Rajk999 ignorantly postpones regeneration because he finds a verse which translates the millennial time as " the regeneration " in some English translations of Matthew 19:28.

"OH" . . . he thinks "Well, that must mean people are born again not NOW but in the future when their resurrected bodies are received."

In the church age Peter says we have been "regenerated not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible through the living and abiding word of God." (1 Peter 1:23)

The KJV says "Having been born again . . . ". Notice it is PAST TENSE.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has REGENERATED us unto a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." (1 Pet. 1:2)

PAST TENSE - "having BEEN regenerated"
PAsT TENSE - "regenerated us"

Not waiting to BE regenerated.
Not WILL regenerate in the future.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22
2 edits

@sonship said

This process is done when Jesus returns and the righteous are transformed into incorruptible bodies like that of Christ.

He is going to always teach you that transfiguration is to be born again - regenerated ...[text shortened]... g many words and rewriting your bible to suit your false doctrines, is a sin of immense proportions.
The word REGENERATED appears twice .. TWO TIMES... in the KJV bible. In your crooked bible it probably appears anytime the writer wants it to appear. Here is one from the KJV

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throneof his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:28 KJV)

Notice what Jesus says ... the regeneration takes place when he returns and sits on his throne.

The words regenerate and regenerated is not in the KJV.
Those are words inserted into your bible to support your false doctrines.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22

@sonship said

He is going to always teach you that transfiguration is to be born again - "regenerated"[/ ...[text shortened]... E - [b]"regenerated us"

Not waiting to BE regenerated.
Not WILL regenerate in the future.
Here is the correct KJV rendering

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.(1 Peter 1:23 KJV)

The words
regenerated
regenerate
Are not in the KJV.

Those are words inserted by crooked people into your crooked bible so that their false doctrines will have supporting references.

You promote a doctrine of lies and deceit.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I have never used the expression 'salvation by works', neither will I ever. I stick with what the bible says. You dont, that is why have so little in common and also because you preach what your church tells you to. Sonship belongs to a cult that has rewritten the bible and who promote blasphemous doctrines, but you are a weak coward afraid to take him head on.

All s ...[text shortened]... church doctrine, who can and will see the Kingdom of God before the likes of you church hypocrites.
"your church"

Do you never tire of mischaracterizing the scriptures? It is the "church of God", not my church. Not your church either, but you just keep trying to gain territory that doesn't belong to you like the good Judaizer legalist you are and see where it gets you.

Obviously no one will let you in the doors of a local assembly.

"...justified by the death of Christ,"

There it is again. You lie. It's not in the Bible. Your misunderstanding of scripture is blatantly obvious. You just keep spewing out that heresy no matter what because the truth isn't in you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said

"...justified by the death of Christ,"

There it is again. You lie. It's not in the Bible.
But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. .... by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life. (Romans 5:15-18 KJV)

If you cannot see it then go get a 5 yr old to read it for you.

The FREE GIFT of JUSTIFICATION came upon ALL MEN

Eat you jealous heart out. The Free Gift is for ALL MEN.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jan 22
4 edits

@Rajk999

You decide whether you believe Rajk999 or you believe me.

The Recovery Version on Matt. 19:28 reads -

"And Jesus said to them, Truly I say to you that you who have followed Me, in the restoration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory . . . etc. etc."

This resotration is the coming kingdom age is mentioned in Acts 3:21 also.

Some other English translations of the Matt. 19:28. [my bold]

New International Version
Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne,

New Living Translation

Jesus replied, “I assure you that when the world is made new and the Son of Man sits upon his glorious throne,

Berean Study Bible

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, in the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne

Amplified Bible
Jesus said to them, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, in the renewal [that is, the Messianic restoration and regeneration of all things] when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne,

International Standard Version
Jesus told them, "I tell all of you with certainty, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne in the renewed creation,

Many version in English do give you regeneration there. As you can see, not all do. Some paraphrases say "new world" or "future world".

Moves
17 Jan 22

@sonship said
@Rajk999

The Recovery Version on Matt. 19:28 reads -

"And Jesus said to them, Truly I say to you that you who have followed Me, in the restoration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory . . . etc. etc."

This resotration is the comug kingdom age is mentioned in Acts 3 ...[text shortened]... eration there. As you can see, not all do. Some paraphrases say "new world" or "future world".
Why do you always omit the authorized KJV and lead with the Recovery version? (that only you recognise).

I believe Rajk.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22

@sonship said

Those are not the options. Its between the doctrine of Satan and the doctrine of Jesus Christ. All I have done is to quote the WORDS OF CHRIST. ... ... ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, (Matthew 19:28 KJV)

The wise choose Christ
Fools choose Satan.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why do you always omit the authorized KJV and lead with the Recovery version? (that only you recognise).

I believe Rajk.
NO .. tell him you believe what Christ said in the KJV.

Not me

😀

Moves
17 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
NO .. tell him you believe what Christ said in the KJV.

Not me

😀
The words attributed to Jesus in the KJV are profound and well written.