This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:091 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I think you accidentally posted that twice. (I'm sure it wasn't your wish to validate the accusation made against you of repetitive banality).

Are you ready to answer questions yet?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:11

4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:14
    Who are you speaking to exactly, bearing in mind the audience here are fully aware of your poor gamesmanship?
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:15

6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:26
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You’re just a fake ToO.
    You'd think that this spotlight of shame on ToO, for blatantly avoiding answering questions (to such a ridiculous extent that people genuinely don't know if he believes in God or not) would lead him to provide clarity on his position.

Instead he resorts to the childish ploy of cutting and pasting the same thing over and over again, like a 4-year-old putting their fingers in their ears and shouting 'la,la,la.'
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:28

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:38
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You'd think that this spotlight of shame on ToO, for blatantly avoiding answering questions (to such a ridiculous extent that people genuinely don't know if he believes in God or not) would lead him to provide clarity on his position.

Instead he resorts to the childish ploy of cutting and pasting the same thing over and over again, like a 4-year-old putting their fingers in their ears and shouting 'la,la,la.'
    It’s the eggshell phenomena; one crack and it’s all broken.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 20:142 edits
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    One applauds your attempt to pull Freaky into your pit of despair, to share the load, but you really are in a class all of your own when it comes to deception, avoidance and repetitive banality.

And I say that sir as a neutral observer.
    Aw, shucks!
    Thanks, GoaD!
    So now I'm in the classless section of deceivers, avoid-ers and production centers for, birthing mother of all such like things and delta in the great rushing rivers of this world's repetitive banality, am I?
    Well.

We'll see whom is on whose I-don't-believe-in-God-but-Merry-Christmas-anyway list this year, won't we?

EDIT: Bracketing issues.
    Glasses are fine.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 20:17
    Dude.
    I gots only two notes.
    Can you help a feller out, lend 'im a note?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 20:28
    Not even sure of your stance but here you seem like a one trick pony, you have posted the same words about 4 times at least. Not taking sides, Goad and such I don't know much about either.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 20:411 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Not even sure of your stance but here you seem like a one trick pony, you have posted the same words about 4 times at least. Not taking sides, Goad and such I don't know much about either.
    Well, GoaD has been a troll pretty much since he started posting on this forum.

That's why he started this thread. That's been the purpose for his posts on this thread.

He likes messing with people and routinely stoops to deceit to do so.

As such, his posts warrant the responses they get. When dealing with trolls, best to just point it out - repeatedly if necessary.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 20:56
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    He does that when he enters panic mode.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 22:25
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Well, GoaD has been a troll pretty much since he started posting on this forum.

That's why he started this thread. That's been the purpose for his posts on this thread.

He likes messing with people and routinely stoops to deceit to do so.

As such, his posts warrant the responses they get. When dealing with trolls, best to just point it out - repeatedly if necessary.
    Nonsense.

An internet troll is someone who attempts to create conflict while pretendimg to be something or someone they are not.

I.e. you...
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 22:432 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Nonsense.

An internet troll is someone who attempts to create conflict while pretendimg to be something or someone they are not.

I.e. you...
    Actually:
    In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

The above fits the likes of you and GoaD to a T.

I try to keep things on-topic for the most part - unlike you two. That's a point neither of you seem to be able to wrap your minds around.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree