1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 22:51
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Then there's reality. DG has a long history of trolling on this forum. This accusation is part and parcel of his now long running attempts to troll me.

The reality is that Rajk999 and I are the only ones on this forum who regularly advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry..

The reality is that when Christians are unable to re ...[text shortened]... they attack the messenger and/or ask off-topic questions as a way of deflecting from this fact.
    "The reality is that Rajk999 and I are the only ones on this forum who regularly advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.."

There it is. The cult exposed. "We're the only ones", "only we have the truth", "if you're not onboard with us you're deceived".

"The reality is that when Christians are unable to refute the truth of what we post,.."

You were refuted, but like all dyed in the wool cultists your mind can't fathom how that can be true.

Everyone loathes hypocrisy, and there's nothing worse than a religious hypocrite.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 23:172 edits
    Originally posted by @secondson
    [b]"The reality is that Rajk999 and I are the only ones on this forum who regularly advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.."

There it is. The cult exposed. "We're the only ones", "only we have the truth", "if you're not onboard with us you're deceived".

"The reality is that when Christians are unable to refute the trut ...[text shortened]... an be true.

Everyone loathes hypocrisy, and there's nothing worse than a religious hypocrite.
    Correct. The cult of Jesus Christ of which you decided not to join. Only the sheep of Christ are in this cult. They follow Him and He gives them eternal life.

Definition courtesy online dictionary ..a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

Apparently you went over to the cult of Paul, where you thought that you could just profess your faith and you are eternally saved. And this doctrine you got by not reading the whole doctrine of Paul.

Rather than be angry with me, be angry with yourself for joining the wrong cult and for ignoring Paul when he said that even though you are saved, you will not inherit the Kingdom og God unless you live righteously.... its tough.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 00:13
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Correct. The cult of Jesus Christ of which you decided not to join. Only the sheep of Christ are in this cult. They follow Him and He gives them eternal life.

Definition courtesy online dictionary ..a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

Apparently you went over to the cult of Paul, where y ...[text shortened]... ou are saved, you will not inherit the Kingdom og God unless you live righteously.... its tough.
    Where you consistently get it wrong is in thinking those who are saved by faith alone don’t do good works or live righteously. You stumble at this concept because you deny the power of God’s Holy Spirit to change a believer’s life after He indwells the believer upon the person genuinely and sincerely accepting Christ.

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

(Ephesians 2:8-9)
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 01:25
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Click on the "exclamation" icon to alert a moderator, then report posts like this as the spam they are.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 01:33
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Where you consistently get it wrong is in thinking those who are saved by faith alone don’t do good works or live righteously. You stumble at this concept because you deny the power of God’s Holy Spirit to change a believer’s life after He indwells the believer upon the person genuinely and sincerely accepting Christ.

“For by grace are ye saved throug ...[text shortened]... selves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

(Ephesians 2:8-9)
    Read a few more verses, before you stumble.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 03:16
    Read a few more verses, before you stumble.
    Why not point out the verses in Ephesians 2 that you’re referring to?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 05:59
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    You've been trolling me for quite a while now with nothing more than unfounded accusations and by asking off-topic questions. You do that with a lot of people on this forum. Haven't paid attention to your interactions with Freaky, but it wouldn't surprise me if you've been doing the same with him.
    You’re a fake thinkofone.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:05
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You’re a fake thinkofone.
    What’s with the new avatar, kiddo? Is that John Wayne?

I liked your snorkeling, avatar. It was quite a bit better than that one of a creepy guy looking sideways.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 10:431 edit
    Why not point out the verses in Ephesians 2 that you’re referring to?
    Comedian 😀 The forum joker
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 11:481 edit

Apparently you went over to the cult of Paul, where y ...[text shortened]... ou are saved, you will not inherit the Kingdom og God unless you live righteously.... its tough.
    1 Corinthians 11:1
    Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Saul of Tarsus. Pharisee. Hebrew. Tribe of Benjamin. Persecuting the church. Causing believers to blaspheme the Lord. Murdering and slaughtering Christians.

Jesus appears to him. To Paul was revealed the mystery. Christ in you.

mimētēs - Translated "follower" 7 times in the KJV. It means imitator.

What you don't understand is that no matter how good you think you are by doing good works, it don't add nothin' to the cross of Christ for salvation.

Maybe you're Jewish and the cross is a stumblingblock to you.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 12:08
    Originally posted by @secondson
    1 Corinthians 11:1
    Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Saul of Tarsus. Pharisee. Hebrew. Tribe of Benjamin. Persecuting the church. Causing believers to blaspheme the Lord. Murdering and slaughtering Christians.

Jesus appears to him. To Paul was revealed the mystery. Christ in you.

mimētēs - Translated "follower" 7 times in the K ...[text shortened]... cross of Christ for salvation.

Maybe you're Jewish and the cross is a stumblingblock to you.
    More foolish talk. I believe in Jesus Christ.
    What nonsense are you talking.

The stumbling is what YOU and your ilk do.
    YOU and YOUR doctrine are enemies of the cross.
    If Chrsitians continued to sin then they crucify Christ over and over.
    Paul said that they will be cut off and destroyed

The cross of Christ was not for the Christian to continue in sin and evil.
    The cross of Christ was to give believers a new start.
    The Holy Spirit was to give guidance along the way
    Forgiveness was to give repentant sinners another chance.

Paul said that that should not be abused because even
    born again Christians with the Holy Spirit will not inherit the Kingdom of God
    if they continue to sin.

Your doctrine is unbiblical nonsense. Go read your Bible.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 13:44
    Comedian 😀 The forum joker
    Obviously you can’t cite the verses (because they don’t say what you claim they say) and you’re too proud to admit it.

There’s your sinful and foolish pride again, rearing its ugly head.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 13:49
    More foolish talk. I believe in Jesus Christ.
    What nonsense are you talking.

The stumbling is what YOU and your ilk do.
    YOU and YOUR doctrine are enemies of the cross.
    If Chrsitians continued to sin then they crucify Christ over and over.
    Paul said that they will be cut off and destroyed

The cross of Christ was not for the Christian to continue i ...[text shortened]... om of God
    if they continue to sin.

Your doctrine is unbiblical nonsense. Go read your Bible.
    Looks like you’re a goat by your doctrine, rajk, because you’ve continued to sin after proclaiming yourself a Christ follower.

But don’t feel too bad because your doctrine is false. Christ forgives Christians who sin if they repent - and lucky for you He does. Now you just need to set aside your sinful and foolish pride, acknowledge you’re a sinner and repent of your sins. No more chest puffing and strutting for you, amigo. You’re a sinner like everyone else.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 14:56
    Looks like you’re a goat by your doctrine, rajk, because you’ve continued to sin after proclaiming yourself a Christ follower.

But don’t feel too bad because your doctrine is false. Christ forgives Christians who sin if they repent - and lucky for you He does. Now you just need to set aside your sinful and foolish pride, acknowledge you’re a sinner an ...[text shortened]... ur sins. No more chest puffing and strutting for you, amigo. You’re a sinner like everyone else.
    Your posts continue to lack the substance of what Jesus and the Apostles said about eternal life in the Kingdom of God. You have failed to graduate from Sunday School 'Jesus loves me' doctrine to the deeper truths contained in these teachings pertaining to who inherits the Kingdom of God and who does not.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 15:10
    Your posts continue to lack the substance of what Jesus and the Apostles said about eternal life in the Kingdom of God. You have failed to graduate from Sunday School 'Jesus loves me' doctrine to the deeper truths contained in these teachings pertaining to who inherits the Kingdom of God and who does not.
    Repeating posts doesn’t make them any more convincing. You’re just admitting that your position has been thoroughly busted.

Nice!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree