1. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 16:34
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Repeating posts doesn’t make them any more convincing. You’re just admitting that your position has been thoroughly busted.

Nice!
    Im getting like the FMJ family
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 16:46
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Your posts continue to lack the substance of what Jesus and the Apostles said about eternal life in the Kingdom of God. You have failed to graduate from Sunday School 'Jesus loves me' doctrine to the deeper truths contained in these teachings pertaining to who inherits the Kingdom of God and who does not.
    ThinkofOne stated in this thread, 'The reality is that Rajk999 and I are the only ones on this forum who regularly advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.'

I would like to differentiate between the two of you on this point. Although many posters here would (and do) challenge you on your understanding of the Gospels (rightly or wrongly) no one can be in any doubt that you believe in God, and as you have just plainly said, in the 'eternal life in the Kingdom of God.'

When it comes to questions, you certainly don't avoid answering them.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 20:441 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    ThinkofOne stated in this thread, 'The reality is that Rajk999 and I are the only ones on this forum who regularly advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.'

I would like to differentiate between the two of you on this point. Although many posters here would (and do) challenge you on your understanding of the Gospels (right ...[text shortened]... n the Kingdom of God.'

When it comes to questions, you certainly don't avoid answering them.
    Well, yes, I agree that ToO is quite silent about his beliefs and.I can appreciate that coming forward on that matter makes the discussion easier but for me personally it is not an issue. I can understand a mans position without him having to divulge information he rather keep private. For years I thought ToO was a Christian and when I did figure it out about a year ago, it made no difference to me personally. I find much of his opinions on the teachings of Christ to be slightly on the extreme side but then that is better than watering down Christ until you completely ignore what Jesus preached [while he walked the earth 🙂] So his opinions on Christ is preferable to many contemporary Christians.

The thing is what difference does it make on a chat site. Your being an atheist [whether I knew or not] makes no difference to the discussions we have had... same with ToO.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Apr '18 19:24
    Well, yes, I agree that ToO is quite silent about his beliefs and.I can appreciate that coming forward on that matter makes the discussion easier but for me personally it is not an issue. I can understand a mans position without him having to divulge information he rather keep private. For years I thought ToO was a Christian and when I did figure it out a ...[text shortened]... ist [whether I knew or not] makes no difference to the discussions we have had... same with ToO.
    I agree that ToO is quite silent about his beliefs.

Indeed. Like getting blood out of a stone.

I can understand a mans position without him having to divulge information he rather keep private.

Absolutely. But we're not asking for bank account details or inside leg measurements. In a spirituality forum, I don't think it unreasonable to ask someone if they believe in God or similar basic questions and expect an answer.

The thing is what difference does it make on a chat site. Your being an atheist [whether I knew or not] makes no difference to the discussions we have had... same with ToO.

This would be true if we were in a general forum talking about the weather or the price of bread. But again, in a forum specifically for spirituality my atheism, (for example) is extremely pertinent to things we will be discussing and will make clear to other posters where I am coming from. It aids transparency.

The irony of course, ToO keeps harping back to when I started a post with the words 'as a neutral observer...' which clearly was tongue in cheek as even back then no one was in any doubt of my resolute atheism. But for ToO, even after many years on the site, his position remains deliberately ambiguous, and yes, deceptive.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 10:301 edit
    [b]I agree that ToO is quite silent about his beliefs.

Indeed. Like getting blood out of a stone.

I can understand a mans position without him having to divulge information he rather keep private.

Absolutely. But we're not asking for bank account details or inside leg measurements. In a spirituality forum, I don't think it unrea ...[text shortened]... n after many years on the site, his position remains deliberately ambiguous, and yes, deceptive.[/b]
    KInda reminds me of when some Christians [and many resort to this tactic], ask me about what good works I do. If Jesus said to do good works then how is my ability to follow this command of any relevance ... is the question. What does a mans personal conviction have anything to do with an objective discussion on matters pertaining to bible interpretation.?
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 00:02
    KInda reminds me of when some Christians [and many resort to this tactic], ask me about what good works I do. If Jesus said to do good works then how is my ability to follow this command of any relevance ... is the question. What does a mans personal conviction have anything to do with an objective discussion on matters pertaining to bible interpretation.?
    Incoherent rambling.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 01:20
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Incoherent rambling.
    Poor english comprehension.
    You need to work on that.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 10:51
    Poor english comprehension.
    You need to work on that.
    You should reread your post.

Three sentences. Each having a distinctly different idea from the other. None of which support the idea expressed by each.

The result is incoherent rambling.

The only time you are coherent is when you are slinging mud.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 10:58
    Originally posted by @secondson
    You should reread your post.

Three sentences. Each having a distinctly different idea from the other. None of which support the idea expressed by each.

The result is incoherent rambling.

The only time you are coherent is when you are slinging mud.
    I know its an open forum, but use your judgment. All posts are not meant for you to understand. Im pretty sure GoaD understood. Next time you are walking by and overhear a conversation not meant for you .. keep walking.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 21:15
    I know its an open forum, but use your judgment. All posts are not meant for you to understand. Im pretty sure GoaD understood. Next time you are walking by and overhear a conversation not meant for you .. keep walking.
    Excuses.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 09:49
    Dave had a profound fear of questions. Well, to be more precise, Dave had a profound fear of questions directed at him personally, questions that required him to bring out into the light concepts that lurked safe and unchallenged deep down inside of him. Such was the depth of this fear that it stopped him venturing out entirely from his trailer park ...[text shortened]... are strong in what we believe what is there to fear in putting that belief forward for scrutiny?
    Eagles needn't fear scrutiny from turkeys
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 09:50
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    The deceit and trolling continue. Once again, nothing new here. 

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts. 

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426 

He started off with the following comment: 
    "As a neutral observer, i think Joseph is winning this argume ...[text shortened]... GoaD hates the fact that I call him out on it. Hence this thread which is just more of the same.
    Ay bro

I thought it was a cheap shot
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 10:041 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Eagles needn't fear scrutiny from turkeys
    Said the pigeon, (hobbling around on one leg, looking for scraps).
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 11:39
    Said the pigeon, (hobbling around on one leg, looking for scraps).
    The neutral zone is quickly becoming dangerous

Dont say you weren't warned
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 11:42
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Freaky is another what?
    Freaky is another that thinks for himself .

Praise independent thought

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree