Rajk999 I accept more BECAUSE ....

Rajk999 I accept more BECAUSE ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
What were you believing for those 20+ years?
I am more than happy to discuss my current beliefs and the current beliefs of anyone here who wants to.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
@moonbus
@sonship

I do not argue as much with Rajk999 because . . . . .

he's more sensible than some of the other posters here. This does not mean that I agree with everything he posts.

Thankyou moonbus.

What seems to you to be "more sensible" - your most impressive case?
“ The bible is not more authoritative than Christ.”

Quoted from another thread concurrently active.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Lol... Christians will hate you for that. But lets resist the temptation to personalize this thread. Lets not make it about me as sonship is trying to do.

Do you agree with the teachings of Christ?
Do you find the teachings of Christ more palatable than what many Christians promote here?
Compared to the literalists here who believe that humans and dinosaurs shared the Earth when it and the entire universe were created in 4004 bc, you’re a breath of fresh air.

Someone once asked Gandhi what he thought of Christianity, and he replied “it would be a great idea” (if people actually implemented it). Well, I’m not sure what Gandhi thought was the substance of Christianity. My beef with Christianity is that it is top heavy with dogmas Jesus never taught (such as transubstantiation, the trinity, etc).

What do I think Jesus taught? Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself. Whoever does that has attained the kingdom of God, here, now, in this life, and he will fear neither evil nor death.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
Do the goats who are condemned to join the devil and his angels in eternal punishment go there with the free gift of justification ?
These types of questions you have asked a hundred times and I have answered then with passages from the bible. Paul told all the churches, who were born-again Christian Saints, who were justified and saved by Grace and who had the Holy Spirit, that failure to live righteously will result in no inheritance in the Kingdom of God. It is the same message from Christ and all the Apostles. Saved and justified can still lead to being cast out, and no eternal life.

The fact that your mind cannot digest that fact means that your church has brainwashed you to such an extent, that you no longer are capable of believing in the teachings of Christ. And this is seen in almost all your posts, where you keep trying to change what Jesus said and rewrite the bible. It is futile.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

@moonbus said
Compared to the literalists here who believe that humans and dinosaurs shared the Earth when it and the entire universe were created in 4004 bc, you’re a breath of fresh air.

Someone once asked Gandhi what he thought of Christianity, and he replied “it would be a great idea” (if people actually implemented it). Well, I’m not sure what Gandhi thought was the substance of ...[text shortened]... t has attained the kingdom of God, here, now, in this life, and he will fear neither evil nor death.
Thanks and you are correct that it is top heavy in dogmas, totally unrelated to the teachings of Christ. Makes you wonder if Christians truly believes Jesus Christ, because the doctrines which have developed were never taught by Christ at all, and even run contrary to what Jesus taught.

What bothers typical church Christians is that the doctrine of Christ allows all people who live righteously and do good works to share in the Kingdom of God., as Jesus said in this life and in the next, they will reap the rewards of keeping the commandments. This is why none of the church Christians here have ever posted the teachings and commandments of Christ. They on the contrary speak in derogative terms about the commandments and promote a 'Lord Lord' doctrine. Jesus's response to that : "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and yet don't do what I tell you? (Luke 6:46 GNB)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

Rajk999,

" I disagree with . . . . "

sonship did not say that.
the sentence was in sonship's post.

Do you want me to say something like that though?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

Who here who finds Rajk999 clearer and more logical in his presentation of the Gospel would explain what I ask about this paragraph ?

There is One God, and One mediator, Jesus Christ. God so loved the world [not Jews or Christians only], that he gave his Son Jesus to die so that .. by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:18 KJV) [all men - regardless of religion], so that whosoever believeth on Him [with their heart] as evidenced by good works clearly identified by Jesus, For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:35-36 KJV), will have everlasting life.

Is Rajk999 saying that the condemned goats in Matthew 25:31-46 are sent away, cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels WITH the free gift entailed in - " the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life " ?

Some of you said Rajk999 is clearer and more accurate about what Jesus said.
Explain to me what he means.

Those saying "Ask Rajk999" don't realize that he is likely only to insult me in response. So if you find him clearer, explain please.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
Who here who finds Rajk999 clearer and more logical in his presentation of the Gospel would explain what I ask about this paragraph ?

[quote] There is One God, and One mediator, Jesus Christ. God so loved the world [not Jews or Christians only], that he gave his Son Jesus to die so that .. by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification o ...[text shortened]... realize that he is likely only to insult me in response. So if you find him clearer, explain please.
The question was answered. I quoted Paul verbatim and I can quote several more like that. But you do not like it because it condemns your doctrine of dead faith which you promote. Paul was clear that the justified Saints in Christ must also live righteously otherwise they care cast out

You do not like the living faith Paul preached so you choose another doctrine and in order to justify your false doctrine you need to twist what is clearly stated by Christ and the Apostles, that only the righteous who do good works and keep the commandments enter the Kingdom of God

Your doctrine is that mouth worshippers enter the Kingdom of God and not even God can stop them. Yours is a doctrine of the damned.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

@Rajk999

I want to hear the atheists / agnostics / agnostic deist free thinkers explain what you meant.

F

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
@Rajk999
I want to hear the atheists / agnostics / agnostic deist free thinkers explain what you meant.
What's wrong with Rajk999's explanation of his theology?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
3 edits

@FMF

I want to hear one of you guys who said "he is better and clearer at teaching the Gospel" EXPLAIN what he meant in that paragraph.

You had your chance and declined FAST.
Step aside from the line and let another atheist - agnostic - atheist explain.

No pushing please.

F

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
I want to hear one of you guys who said "he is better and clearer at teaching the Gospel" EXPLAIN what he meant in that paragraph.
Maybe some people who said "...he is better and clearer at teaching the Gospel" [than someone, presumably you] will indulge your preening.

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
@FMF

You had your chance and declined FAST.
Step aside from the line and let another atheist - agnostic - atheist explain.

No pushing please.
You bring concepts and language from a secondary source (Witness Lee) that are alien to scripture. Rajk doesn't do that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

@FMF

If you can't clarify what you, Oh!, UNDOUBTEDLY, could explain to me, then slither away and see if another can.

I heard of Gish Gallop.
I also heard of the Dawkins Slither.

F

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
If you can't clarify what you, Oh!, UNDOUBTEDLY, could explain to me, then slither away and see if another can.

I heard of Gish Gallop.
I also heard of the Dawkins Slither.
More preening.