Rapture - ? for the atheist

Rapture - ? for the atheist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
well come on, I fell sorry for your mother. is your family all unsaved catholics. as i see you change the word on me. I edited that goddoes though. Come on answer the ? you unsaved person.
What a dirty rotten thing to say, I feel sorry for you... and Jesus if He's got to tolerate the likes of you for eternity.

P-

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
11 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
There are many things that the human brain can do about which neurologists have, as yet, little or incomplete understanding. The leap from there to belief in the christian god, however, does not seem warranted to me.

Are you going to answer my question?
witch one was that?

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by Phlabibit
What a dirty rotten thing to say, I feel sorry for you... and Jesus if He's got to tolerate the likes of you for eternity.

P-
don't worry I will be without sin.
Sorry I did an eye for an eye, but I know because you are of the world, I will not get an apology from you or mister P.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Now that's the first rational explanation for that phrase I've ever come across. That makes sense!
Thanks and the reason this ability was given from God is because the preaching work was now to be done to all the nations no matter what languages they encountered. So it was imperative that they could speak the languages of the nations around them.
And once that message was spread in many lands, that gift of being able to understand and speak another language on the spot ceased as it was no longer needed.

Cor 13:8-13: Love never fails. But whether there are [gifts of] prophesying, they will be done away with; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will be done away with. 9 For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially; 10 but when that which is complete arrives, that which is partial will be done away with. 11 When I was a babe, I used to speak as a babe, to think as a babe, to reason as a babe; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the [traits] of a babe. 12 For at present we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face to face. At present I know partially, but then I shall know accurately even as I am accurately known. 13 Now, however, there remain faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
11 Feb 11

witch one was that?
"..., if it becomes possible to continue existing indefinitely, or at least for the next 2000 years ... and if still no second coming, will you still believe?"

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11

"..., if it becomes possible to continue existing indefinitely, or at least for the next 2000 years ... and if still no second coming, will you still believe?"
Yes, but I know that God is not giving man forever to repent. And plus there is so much evidence that this world is young.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
11 Feb 11

Yes, but I know that God is not giving man forever to repent. And plus there is so much evidence that this world is young.
What do you mean by 'young'? Four-and-a-half billion years young?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 Feb 11

And plus there is so much evidence that this world is young.
Did you google "Evidence for a young world" to find this information?

😵

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11

What do you mean by 'young'? Four-and-a-half billion years young?
I jut new according to the word of God taht the earth is about 6500 years old.
Science can not prove how old the earth is.

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka
😵
Lol, that smiley face looks like Adam Lambert.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
11 Feb 11

I jut new according to the word of God taht the earth is about 6500 years old.
Science can not prove how old the earth is.
God told you that, did he?

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11

God told you that, did he?
Yes, through the Bible.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
11 Feb 11

Yes, through the Bible.
I don't follow. God didn't write the bible did he? That was some other guys.

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11

I don't follow. God didn't write the bible did he? That was some other guys.
In Paul's 2nd letter to Timothy it says, “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God…”

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
11 Feb 11

In Paul's 2nd letter to Timothy it says, “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God…”
And that's enough for you is it?