1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 18:54
    The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
    -unknown
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 21:51
    @dj2becker
    Be good to yourselves, when things seem worse is the test of your true character.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 11:04
    Deleting all ones recent posts and fleeing the website.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 11:44
    @divegeester said
    Deleting all ones recent posts and fleeing the website.
    You seem obsessed with Romans.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 11:49
    @dj2becker said
    You seem obsessed with Romans.
    I wasn’t taking about him I was talking about VLP1083.

Do you think VLP1083 is the same person as Romans1009?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 11:58
    A bit of chewed banana came out of my nose.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 12:141 edit
    @dj2becker said
    The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
    -unknown
    In the Old Testament when the nation was led out of Egypt, one of the things that
    has started to stand out for me was the way the people would complain. After
    seeing God do great and mighty things for them, would murmur because at the
    moment they were not happy about this or that. This got them into trouble more
    times than not, it is a lack of faith, a selfishness instead of an obedient grateful
    heart. When it rains both the just and unjust get wet, things happen to all of us, so
    when the water is getting hotter is it making our hearts soft before God or hard?
    Do we forgive or hold grudges, do we give grace or delight in the pain of others
    we don’t like if we see them fall and struggle?

I’m thinking in life we tend to look at the big things in our eyes thinking they are
    the most important, get this right and that is saying something. Instead, I believe
    it’s the little things that really matter, not what we would do if we had more, but
    we do with what we have! Are we loving in kind in all things, in all times, do we
    do these with the big and small things in life? We are called to love, not judge
    and condemn.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 12:49
    @dj2becker said
    -unknown
    I appreciate this is a trying time for you sir. Your sole brother in arms on this site has imploded and you suddenly find yourself hopelessly adrift and intellectually overwhelmed.

Perhaps your 'reaction' should be one of contrition, reflection, and metamorphosis into a genuine member of this community.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 12:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Perhaps your 'reaction' should be one of contrition, reflection, and metamorphosis into a genuine member of this community.
    Hear hear.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:15
    @divegeester said
    I wasn’t taking about him I was talking about VLP1083.

Do you think VLP1083 is the same person as Romans1009?
    That's what FMF seems to think. And whoever deleted his posts.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:17
    @dj2becker said
    His account was terminated. Why was this? Because, following your lead, Romans had created a second account and sought to mislead people.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:17
    @dj2becker said
    Nobody cares.

Romans1009 is the worst troll I’ve seen in this forum in ten years. He’s a regarded as creepy stalking assh0le by virtually everyone except you for some reason.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:27
    @divegeester said
    Nobody cares.

Romans1009 is the worst troll I’ve seen in this forum in ten years. He’s a regarded as creepy stalking assh0le by virtually everyone except you for some reason.
    It's a pity that he reacted the way he did in the end. He was never mean to me, he was given a lot of stick and imploded in the end. I think you guys set him up perfectly and must be pleased with yourselves.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:36
    @dj2becker said
    It's a pity that he reacted the way he did in the end. He was never mean to me, he was given a lot of stick and imploded in the end.
    He "imploded in the end"?

What an odd take on what happened.

He started stalking people in March. Then it continued in April and May and June and July. The then he took a break for a bit. And then it resumed in September and October. The stuff where he made sexual slurs about my wife and me and my children happened in the middle of May. The child-abuse-themed "comedy" routine about subjecting an 8-year-old child to alcohol abuse and sexualization started in March and BigDoggProblem called him out for it in April. You reckon he "imploded in the end"??
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:401 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    His account was terminated. Why was this? Because, following your lead, Romans had created a second account and sought to mislead people.
    Did he admit to this or will every new user henceforth be guilty of being Romans? Were any of VLP1083's posts malicious in nature?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree