1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 17:14
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    While we’re posting YouTube links, what does the panel think of this pastor’s use of the Holy Ghost power?

[youtube]uGJ7w2qvI8M[/youtube]
    Thats no Holy Ghost power. Thats a bunch of actors deceiving people. The Academy Awards should have a category for the best performances by a pastor and his followers.
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 17:45
    Sonship Tom Wolsey and RBHILL

You have all just declared the words by the man in the last video in the OP to have moved you to say “wow” or to eulogise or to weep with him.

So here is the [b]act
    which goes with these outward gushing expressions of impact which you claim he has had on you....He calls on you quite enequivocally to release your ...[text shortened]... d be for each of you to state which of your doctrinal presuppositions you have released hold of.[/b]
    Trolling for more data to use in a character assassination or gotcha-harassment-thread later? No thanks.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Trolling for more data to use in a character assassination or gotcha-harassment-thread later? No thanks.
    Second of the three to dodge the question.

Let’s see if RBHILL shows a little more courage and intellectual honestly
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 20:21
    Second of the three to dodge the question.

Let’s see if RBHILL shows a little more courage and intellectual honestly
    Fine with me.
    If you can get a moment away from beating your wife.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 21:24
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Fine with me.
    If you can get a moment away from beating your wife.
    I’ll take back everything I said in this and the other thread and I will apologise if you will respond honestly to the question in my first post and in line with what Bob Mumford was saying in your last in your video in your OP and which several of you were “wowing” over...

What doctrinal presuppositions have you released hold of?
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 22:51
    Sonship Tom Wolsey and RBHILL

You have all just declared the words by the man in the last video in the OP to have moved you to say “wow” or to eulogise or to weep with him.

So here is the [b]act
    which goes with these outward gushing expressions of impact which you claim he has had on you....He calls on you quite enequivocally to release your ...[text shortened]... d be for each of you to state which of your doctrinal presuppositions you have released hold of.[/b]
    Actually wow for what Jesus did in his life.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 22:52
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    And there’s the third dodge.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 01:20
    And there’s the third dodge.
    Nope.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 01:23
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    Do you think Jesus will say 'Wow' for what you did in your life?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 03:38
    I’ll take back everything I said in this and the other thread and I will apologise if you will respond honestly to the question in my first post and in line with what Bob Mumford was saying in your last in your video in your OP and which several of you were “wowing” over...

What doctrinal presuppositions have you released hold of?
    The fact you’re asking anyone to be honest is chutzpah in the extreme.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 03:39
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Do you think Jesus will say 'Wow' for what you did in your life?
    Do you think Jesus loves any human beings?
  12. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 07:32
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Quote my exact words where I trolled divegeester with regard to the suicide of his birth mother.
    Okay, here's the sick conversation where you sarcastically mocked the suicide of his birth mother. Your words are void of any genuine humanity or decency and it is truly sad you still don't recognize that and would actually request them to be quoted back at you. (The conversation also shows the mental sickness of Romans).

divegeester: I barely read your posts let alone chase down the links you post.

Romans1009: Then why are you constantly directing posts to me? You need a target to spew your hate at. You’ve got a lot of hate and I’m happy to have you unload it on me if it keeps you from harming someone in real life.

dj2becker: At least he is dividing it up between us so we don't have to face the full force of his wrath.

Romans1009: Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

dj2becker: I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.

Truly disturbing on a multitude of levels. (And I hope Sonship reads this, having previously challenged me to reference the above conversation).
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 08:01
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Okay, here's the sick conversation where you sarcastically mocked the suicide of his birth mother. Your words are void of any genuine humanity or decency and it is truly sad you still don't recognize that and would actually request them to be quoted back at you. (The conversation also shows the mental sickness of Romans).

divegeester: I barely r ...[text shortened]... I hope Sonship reads this, having previously challenged me to reference the above conversation).
    I fail to see how that exchange makes me “mentally sick,” as I had no idea about what happened to divegeester’s birth mother before Becker mentioned it and was simply positing my own theory for why divegeester was constantly harassing me back then.

But it’s interesting you didn’t show any posts after Becker mentioned that. One would think if I had trolled divegeester about what happened to his birth mother as you falsely claimed I did, you would have quoted what I said after Becker informed me of it.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 08:19

divegeester: I barely r ...[text shortened]... I hope Sonship reads this, having previously challenged me to reference the above conversation).
    Permit me to pick up the conversation where you ended it (page 65 of the “Evidence Please” thread.)

Romans: Yeesh, that’s terrible. I didn’t know that. Sorry to hear.

Becker: Yep, I think he is a decent fellow in real life and we should cut him some slack. I guess the same goes for FMF. Who knows what burdens people carry that we are oblivious to.

A short time later...

divegeester (to Romans) You back on the booze now?

Romans: Not at all. I don’t drink. And sorry about your mother. I’ll show her and you the respect you’ve failed to show me.

Assuming I did this right, here’s the link:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/evidence-please.175422/page-65
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 08:26

So you claimed - falsely and maliciously - that I trolled divegeester about the suicide of his birth mother.

The challenge I issued to you, FMF and divegeester several days ago still stands:

Produce a single post where I did that and I’ll immediately leave the Spirituality Forum and never return.

You can’t produce a post where I did that because I didn’t do it and you’re lying by saying I did.

Worth noting is it’s you and FMF who are constantly mentioning the suicide of divegeester’s birth mother to troll Becker.

Also worth mentioning is divegeester, when I criticized FMF for continually bringing up the suicide of his birth mother in a public forum, told FMF it doesn’t bother him at all.

You’re busted on all counts, Heartpence!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree