1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:38
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Okay, here's the sick conversation where you sarcastically mocked the suicide of his birth mother. Your words are void of any genuine humanity or decency and it is truly sad you still don't recognize that and would actually request them to be quoted back at you. (The conversation also shows the mental sickness of Romans).

divegeester: I barely r ...[text shortened]... I hope Sonship reads this, having previously challenged me to reference the above conversation).
    For all the 'head butts' I have with the likes of you and Dive this stuff is in a whole other realm.
    Truly disgusting . Thanks for bringing my attention to it.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:39
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    And there’s the third dodge.
    Love your work here, simple stuff.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:402 edits
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    Nope.
    You dodged the question like the others, as I knew you all would because the noises you make in this forum; such as Tom Wolsey’s claim that he “absolutely” loves me (when in reality he can’t stand me) and his “weeping” over the video in the OP and sonship’s posturing as a “teacher” and “helper” etc ...are all just vacuous mouth claims about the thoughts you have about your own Christian spirituality, but in reality they mean nothing.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:452 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:461 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Love your work here, simple stuff.
    You very much misunderstand me old chap.

I am a Christian and I’ll stand up and defend my own faith as an when I feel I need and wish to. What I cannot stomach is all this flowery pseudo-spiritual bollocks spouted by people in this forum who think they are better than me or better than the non-Christians here, just because they say nice sounding words about themselves and because they stick together like a little pile of sheep droppings on a damp morning in the Pembrokeshire hills.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:50
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Okay, here's the sick conversation where you sarcastically mocked the suicide of his birth mother. Your words are void of any genuine humanity or decency and it is truly sad you still don't recognize that and would actually request them to be quoted back at you. (The conversation also shows the mental sickness of Romans).

divegeester: I barely r ...[text shortened]... I hope Sonship reads this, having previously challenged me to reference the above conversation).
    Thanks for digging this up.

Sonship will run away from it like he always does when someone takes the trouble to find a post he denies existed.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:53
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke to dj2becker
    Okay, here's the sick conversation where you sarcastically mocked the suicide of his birth mother.
    The worst case of malicious trolling I have seen on this website aside from Seitse trolling Grampy Bobby about his deceased wife a few years ago.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:58
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The worst case of malicious trolling I have seen on this website aside from Seitse trolling Grampy Bobby about his deceased wife a few years ago.
    Maybe if you repeat it another 20 times people will believe you.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 09:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 10:00
    Thanks for digging this up.

Sonship will run away from it like he always does when someone takes the trouble to find a post he denies existed.
    Where is the post where I trolled you about the suicide of your birth mother?
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 10:02
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Where is the post where I trolled you about the suicide of your birth mother?
    Maybe we should cut him some slack since his imaginary girlfriend dumped him.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 10:07
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Maybe we should cut him some slack since his imaginary girlfriend dumped him.
    LOL
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 10:17
    I’m reminded of this for some reason..

YouTube
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 10:21
    I’m reminded of this for some reason..

[youtube]3kW7h-5lLC4[/youtube]
    Are you back to posting as divegeester and claiming you’re a Christian again?

Why, when you were posting as your fake girlfriend, did she (you) say you really weren’t a Christian?

And a couple of months ago, when we were discussing the guy who killed all those people in a Bible study class, why did you believe the shooter’s sins were covered by Christ when he clearly had not accepted Christ and wasn’t a Christian?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 10:29
    [...]Christians here [...] they say nice sounding words about themselves and because they stick together like a little pile of sheep droppings on a damp morning in the Pembrokeshire hills.
    Which Christian denomination is this? It's in Wales?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree