1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 15:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    After the 1000 years, Satan will be released and allowed to tempt those
    that have been brought up under the reign of Christ.
    So after 1000 years of sheer terror, god's rottweiler will be let loose for further terror on an already terrorized populous. Do I have that about correct?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 17:481 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    There are no A-team and B-team. Some don't have the ability, the financial support, or otherwise is locked out from the academic institutions. They shouldn't be treated lesser than anyone else. Everyone has their own qualities.
    I don't disagree with any of that.

We should strive to improve education everywhere, correct, but in our society we don't force people to educate them. That's why I call it an open society. We are not all the same.
    Actually, since most education is given before the age of consent, we often do, and should, force education on people. Education is so beneficial later in life that it should be seen as a human right. I am most definitely forcing education on my son. He would much rather sit at home playing computer games, but I send him to school instead.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 17:51
    Originally posted by Doward
    site one study plz
    http://kspark.kaist.ac.kr/Jesus/Intelligence%20&%20religion.htm

Here's a few.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 18:37
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I don't disagree with any of that.

[b]We should strive to improve education everywhere, correct, but in our society we don't force people to educate them. That's why I call it an open society. We are not all the same.

Actually, since most education is given before the age of consent, we often do, and should, force education on people. Education is ...[text shortened]... n. He would much rather sit at home playing computer games, but I send him to school instead.[/b]
    Education in elementary school is of course a good idea, I support that. But should we give anyone academic education too? Some people are not interested, some cannot afford it, some have not the time or energy for it, some will fail due to lesser capacity, and so on. But as we have a diversity of people we shouldn't insist to give everyone the same education.

But with lesser education there are a higher percentage of fundamentalists, creationists, cultists, and so on. Higher education explains the difference between science and religion in a much clearer way. Statistics show this.

Send your boy (or girl) to school. It makes him a good citizen.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 20:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So after 1000 years of sheer terror, god's rottweiler will be let loose for further terror on an already terrorized populous. Do I have that about correct?
    Ha ha ha 😀
    You make a good comedian.
    Ha ha ha 😀
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 22:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Ha ha ha 😀
    You make a good comedian.
    Ha ha ha 😀
    It's amazing how far religion will go to lower the collective IQ of mankind. Besides hating vagina's, it looks like your god hates brains too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree