1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Feb '18 08:34
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Troll on, amigo!

But remember your limitations. You can’t troll anymore like the young uns. Pace yourself!
    What an unimaginative and depressing world you live in sir if quoting Shakespeare is considered trolling.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Feb '18 08:361 edit
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    What is ironic si that you are like

>Objective knowledge
    >Here is a Proverb that implies that the wise and discernign are the ones who acquire knowledge, which implies that knowledge is more likely to eexist within the subjects who are intelligent and discerning and not fools...

Y'know, like Romans was saying.
    Here, have an orange.

Edit: Explainer: I don't believe you possess the mental gravitas to understand or contribute to this discussion so am attempting to distract you with a random piece of fruit. (Don't forget to peel before consumption).
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '18 15:21
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    What an unimaginative and depressing world you live in sir if quoting Shakespeare is considered trolling.
    Don’t try to expand your trolling repertoire in retirement. Sophisticated, high-level trolling is FMF’s bag. Yours has always been the blunt-force false accusation.

Stick with what you know!
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Feb '18 16:22
    Don’t try to expand your trolling repertoire in retirement. Sophisticated, high-level trolling is FMF’s bag. Yours has always been the blunt-force false accusation.

'Though age from folly could not give me freedom, It does from childishness.'

Antony and Cleopatra (William Shakespeare).
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 01:01
    'Though age from folly could not give me freedom, It does from childishness.'

Antony and Cleopatra (William Shakespeare).
    Are you endorsing FMF? Looks like he’s gonna win so I think you pretty much have to.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 09:12
    Are you endorsing FMF? Looks like he’s gonna win so I think you pretty much have to.
    But I remember now
    I am in this earthly world, where to do harm
    Is often laudable, to do good sometime
    Accounted dangerous folly.

Macbeth
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 10:41
    But I remember now
    I am in this earthly world, where to do harm
    Is often laudable, to do good sometime
    Accounted dangerous folly.

Macbeth
    You’re gonna pull one of those atrophied trolling muscles by quoting Shakespeare. Start off slow and ease back into it.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 18:02
    You’re gonna pull one of those atrophied trolling muscles by quoting Shakespeare. Start off slow and ease back into it.
    'I have heard of your paintings too, well enough. God has given you one face and you make yourselves another. You jig and amble, and you lisp, you nickname God’s creatures and make your wantonness your ignorance. Go to, I’ll no more on ’t.'

Hamlet
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 19:07
    'I have heard of your paintings too, well enough. God has given you one face and you make yourselves another. You jig and amble, and you lisp, you nickname God’s creatures and make your wantonness your ignorance. Go to, I’ll no more on ’t.'

Hamlet
    Fine, don’t blame me when you’re sidelined for three months with a torn hamstring.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 21:18
    Fine, don’t blame me when you’re sidelined for three months with a torn hamstring.
    So, with 'God as your witness,' tell us again how this is your first account on this site.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 22:571 edit
    So, with 'God as your witness,' tell us again how this is your first account on this site.
    I don’t only tell the truth when someone introduces a legalistic phrase into a question. God is always watching and knows everything. Your saying “as God is your witness” doesn’t change anything. My answer’s still the same.

And I think your futile attempt to trivialize and diminish God by making Him the arbiter of some silly nonsense is quite trollish on your part.
  12. S. Korea
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 23:03

I am not sure how high level it is. I have thought of his skill set being high volume, low intensity, and tirelessness.

What is kind of funny is that these characteristics, if put into a different direction, could make a person into a Saint, lol.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 23:20
    I am not sure how high level it is. I have thought of his skill set being high volume, low intensity, and tirelessness.

What is kind of funny is that these characteristics, if put into a different direction, could make a person into a Saint, lol.
    🙂
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 00:05

<I am not sure how high level it is.>

Compared to Ghost’s brute force, bull in a china shop trolling, FMF’s is like a symphony by Beethoven.

FMF only slips up when he gets scared. Then, instead of trolling, he starts whizzing in the pool.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 00:111 edit
    <I am not sure how high level it is.>

Compared to Ghost’s brute force, bull in a china shop trolling, FMF’s is like a symphony by Beethoven.

FMF only slips up when he gets scared. Then, instead of trolling, he starts whizzing in the pool.
    What am I going to do with you , Romans? I care but I dont care... Stay positive , we've all felt that pain, it suks , but there is no point in perpetuating it. Rise my Son, serve your maker edit: I know u thumb down 90% of my posts . Its OK bro. I mean u harm. Ball is in your court ._.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree