1. Wat?
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 12:37
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    You still refuse to understand......because you are not a truthful person.

Why is it that everytime somebody finds a bonefide error in your consistency do you need to call them a liar?

You are now beyond a joke!

You are the pittance of representation of what maybe a creed of repute, within its own limitations.

I pity your belief, as you are dishonest with it.

You are abusive and deceitful.

The sooner you meet your maker, the more logical the spirituality forum will become and return to its former glory.

You have advertised enough for us all to know that your religion is full of inconsistent statements - as many as a sieve has holes in itself.

I suggest you go to your temple and ask for forgiveness, before your soul is considered irredeemable and you are stuck forever, along with your inconsistencies for all time.

-m.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 15:28
    Error will have the person develop feelings of a sentimental nature, instead of acquiring genuine loving sentiments towards Godself.
    uhhhh, what?

Just what, exactly, is Godself?

This little nugget tells me everything I need to know about why you post the way you do.

You have quite the high opinion of yourself, don't you?

The error is clearly yours, my friend.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 18:58
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Why is it that everytime somebody finds a bonefide error in your consistency do you need to call them a liar?

You are now beyond a joke!

You are the pittance of representation of what maybe a creed of repute, within its own limitations.

I pity your belief, as you are dishonest with it.

You are abusive and deceitful.

The sooner you meet your ma ...[text shortened]... red irredeemable and you are stuck forever, along with your inconsistencies for all time.

-m.
    You keep say that I am inconsistent, but this is a false statement and you are being dishonest once again for doing it.

You have been exposed for being untruthful and the only way for you to respond is to fabricate falsity.
  4. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 20:23
    You keep say that I am inconsistent, but this is a false statement and you are being dishonest once again for doing it.

You have been exposed for being untruthful and the only way for you to respond is to fabricate falsity.
    Liar & fraud.

Leave
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 21:17
    Originally posted by nook7
    Liar & fraud.

Leave
    You are the fraud because you accept the universe has no intelligence at its foundation and just popped into existence after a big explosion.

You accept that the universe and all the complexity that goes with it, does not have any design features, but has come together by random chance.

You accept that life is just a collection of molecules, but how do these molecules behave intelligently to give us all the complexity that we observe.

I just said 'observe".....so what molecules do you need to be able to observe and be aware and conscious.

Can you show me a consciousness molecule.

I am sorry my friend, but it is you who are the fraud, and when you present all these absurd teachings you become a dishonest fraud as well.
  6. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 02:15
    You are the fraud because you accept the universe has no intelligence at its foundation and just popped into existence after a big explosion.

You accept that the universe and all the complexity that goes with it, does not have any design features, but has come together by random chance.

You accept that life is just a collection of molecules, but how ...[text shortened]... fraud, and when you present all these absurd teachings you become a dishonest fraud as well.
    ROTFLMAO

Do not for a second put words in my mouth fraud.

You have never asked me what believe.

l do not present "all these absurd teachings" like you do - try and post something truthful for a change.

I am not nor do l want to be your friend. My friends do not behave like you.

Havent you left already

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree