Resolutions

Resolutions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
C'mon people, don't ya look so down
You know the rain man's comin' to town
Change the weather, change your luck
And then he'll teach ya how to...find yourself

Come on, name that tune... ๐Ÿ™‚
Thnx for reminding me to be generous in spirit to all...even the whodeys of this world

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by whodey
Stair way to heaven? ๐Ÿ˜•
Hairway to Steven ๐Ÿ˜‰

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Same year, anyway.

Come on, I know karoly knows this.
You stumped me!!!

Bob Dylan maybe??

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by chaney3
In this thread, I will admit that criticism towards myself was warranted. Yet:

Suzianne 'scolded' me in a respectable manner, as she always does.

You, Rak, called me a dick.

In my opinion, Suzianne is the best person on this forum, always speaking from her heart, with better intentions that involve her faith.

You, on the other hand Rak, with yo ...[text shortened]... re heart and Godly intentions.

She 'walks the walk'.

You Rak, simply talk, and it's empty.
I reckon if you want people's respect you should spell their names properly to start with.

Mind you , you aren't the first one, nor the second ๐Ÿ˜•

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Jan 17

Are you genuinely concerned?

No, you are not.

That makes you a vindictive assshole. Enjoy hell with Rak.
That's 3 Christians in 4 pages you've dissed. And one that you've complemented.

I guess 1 out of 3 aint bad... for a modern day Christian

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Jan 17

I agree.
I do not think that ThinkOfOne is a troll, and also, he knows the Bible well.
The dilemma with him is his opinion that humans are capable of living a sin free life, in which I disagree.
"He knows the bible well"
Well heck- he can't be a troll

Seriously the only way to start making sense of Christianity is to acknowledge the paradoxical nature of manifestation.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
You stumped me!!!

Bob Dylan maybe??
Okay, I really thought someone would get this.

The song was written by Jim Morrison. L'America, from The Doors' L.A. Woman, 1971. This album is possibly the best Doors album ever made. Not a single bad tune on it.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Let's see.

I posted some of the words of Jesus from John 8. C3 asked me to tell him what Jesus was saying there. I posted an extremely straightforward synopsis.

DG made the claim that the synopsis is "completely incorrect".

If that were true, then DG would have no problem in show exactly how I misrepresented the words and phrases of Jesus from ...[text shortened]... sponses have amounted to no more than unsubstantiated claims, false claims and personal attacks.
Your claim is that the gospel/Jesus claims that if one is a follower of Christ then one will never sin again. This is complete error, is polarised with virtually the entire book of Romans, the wider Gospel message of taking up ones cross daily, dying daily, repentance daily, keeping short accounts with god and the wider biblical message about daily bread, blood sacrifice, salvation, transfiguration and the need to live in the spirit.

You have a handful of scriptures which you use to troll the weak in this forum who like Chaney3 think you know your Bible. You don't know your Bible. You are a non-Christian attacking Christians and your piss-poor at it.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 17

[b]TOO is a non Christian who is trolling chaney3 because Chaney3 is semi-ignorant, confused and prone to bite like a rabid dog.

I am not trolling C3, C3 even said that he didn't think I trolling.

It's not enough that you launch personal attacks on me, you felt it necessary to launch one here against C3 as a part of your beef with me?

If any ...[text shortened]... re there is a better word for your ongoing attacks on C3 that have been going on for months now.[/b]
My beef with you is that you are non-Christian speaking error. You are trying to put a stumbling block in Chaney3's way by claiming that Christians should no longer sin. If you are saying you are not claiming this then you you need to shift gears and restate what it is you are claiming.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 17

[b]TOO is trolling Christians by claiming they should not be sinning simply because they are a Christian.

I provided a synopsis of some of the words of Jesus from John 8. This is a gross mischaracterization. I made no such claim[/b]
Here's what you said to Chaney3 in response to him asking you to explain your "synopsis"

"In a nutshell Jesus was saying that everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin and that his true disciples will be freed from committing sin."

It is neither a "nutshell" of truth nor is there any such thing as "true disciples". You are completely wrong, but if you are enjoying trolling Chaney3 please feel free to carry on.

c

Moves
05 Jan 17

"Go, and sin no more".
Jesus said these words, and it interests me. Did He mean it?

For those who say no, I would ask why do you believe that?

When you encounter a quoted sentence from Jesus saying "go and sin no more", at what point do you ignore His words and argue for your own interpretation? Is it because you don't like this sentence?

c

Moves
05 Jan 17

"Go, and sin no more".

When you encounter a quoted sentence from Jesus saying "go and sin no more", at what point do you ignore His words and argue for your own interpretation? Is it because you don't like this sentence?
I will also note, that when the crowd dropped their stones and departed, Jesus did NOT turn to the woman and say "go and commit no more adultery".

He said "go and sin no more".

In this one sentence, sin was all inclusive, not just adultery.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
05 Jan 17

"Go, and sin no more".

Think instead of a naughty child being told by his father 'go to bed now and stop being naughty.'

Does the father truly believe that his naughty child will never be naughty again. Would that be a realistic expectation for a child who was naughty pretty much every day, in one way or another. - Or is the father encouraging his child to try and not be naughty and to do his best to be well behaved?

Why would Jesus instruct sinners to do something that he knows would be impossible for them to accomplish? Jesus is not telling man/woman to be perfect, he is telling them to strive for perfection.

c

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Think instead of a naughty child being told by his father 'go to bed now and stop being naughty.'

Does the father truly believe that his naughty child will never be naughty again. Would that be a realistic expectation for a child who was naughty pretty much every day, in one way or another. - Or is the father encouraging his child to try and not b ...[text shortened]... lish? Jesus is not telling man/woman to be perfect, he is telling them to strive for perfection.
I understand your point, but at what point are we to 'believe' a simple sentence at face value?

Why the need to extract a different 'meaning' from 5 words? Maybe He meant exactly what He said.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jan 17

I understand your point, but at what point are we to 'believe' a simple sentence at face value?

Why the need to extract a different 'meaning' from 5 words? Maybe He meant exactly what He said.
Jesus meant the exact words. Just because he knows that many cannot do it in no way can be interpreted that he did not mean it... thats a nonsense view.

Go and sin no more is what Jesus wants.
What Jesus will get and what he knows he will get is a bunch of imperfect sinful people.
He will know how to judge.