1. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:21
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Royalty, you must be one of the most delusional characters to have ever graced this esteemed forum.
    What part of this forum is esteemed except the ego of the posters.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:22
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    just out of curiosity, are you now encoraging Royalty' here, to get back in the gene pool?
    It may be too late for him. I kind of want to help him out and maybe send Mokko to play a game with him and deprogram him or something.
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:24
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Well, I will say this. Most things in life require some practice. Whether it is riding a bike, swimming or sex you have to get back in there and see if there is something you're missing. Take chess for example. You would never encourage anyone to play one game and judge their opinion about it from that one game would you?
    Sex is pointless. You get noting from it but the high while your doing it. It's like smoking Crack. Once the high is gone, you need more sex. So basically, chronic sex addicts are like crack heads to some effect.
  4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:27
    It may be too late for him. I kind of want to help him out and maybe send Mokko to play a game with him and deprogram him or something.
    When Jesus came to Earth, people thought something was wrong with him too. You feel that I am wrong because my way is not your own."Light was created, and darkness did not understand it". Yet what do light and darkness have in common? Nothing. Except that God made the two of them.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Sex is pointless. You get noting from it but the high while your doing it. It's like smoking Crack. Once the high is gone, you need more sex. So basically, chronic sex addicts are like crack heads to some effect.
    My friend, I say this in all seriousness. You need to be born again. I don't know what the hell happened to you in this area, but you need to be born again, my brother.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    toooo... manny jokes, overload, overload...
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:291 edit
    My friend, I say this in all seriousness. You need to be born again. I don't know what the hell happened to you in this area, but you need to be born again, my brother.
    Or he could just get laid. Removes the need for all the diapers and such, plus saves the taxpayers for paying for his education again, I mean look what happened to the first one.
  8. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:40
    And how would I manage to deprogram him? I haven't had sex in probably longer than he has! And he was supposedly good at it. 😞
    Maybe I should just start smoking crack.
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:41
    So I can have sex and hate God and hate men and live like I lack something so I try to steal it and get money? It that what life is about? getting money having sex and forgetting God?
    You do that. I won't. Your right, I'm lost. But in losing myself and and the desire for sex and all that evil has allowed me to find Jesus Christ.
    Live how you want to, do what you want to, the world is your oyster, but only if you can pay for it.
  10. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:42
    Sex is cheaper than crack I think. Although I believe you can trade sex for crack. And please, if for nothing than my own peace of mind, tell me you believe there to be a difference between sex and love. Then I may even be able to understand where you're coming from.
  11. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:44
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Or he could just get laid. Removes the need for all the diapers and such, plus saves the taxpayers for paying for his education again, I mean look what happened to the first one.
    The education of man is not education at all. Only knowlege. Yeah you know alot of things but you understand none of it or what it is for. The knowlege of God is the only true Knowlege. And I would happily give up all my education on Earth for a day of school in Heaven.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:47
    Jello pudding pops.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:47
    The education of man is not education at all. Only knowlege. Yeah you know alot of things but you understand none of it or what it is for. The knowlege of God is the only true Knowlege. And I would happily give up all my education on Earth for a day of school in Heaven.
    If you had had a decent education you would know all the things that are wrong with that statement.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:48
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Jello pudding pops.
    is that to anounce your presence like a trumpet fanfair, or are you just hungry?
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:49
    Originally posted by mokko
    Sex is cheaper than crack I think. Although I believe you can trade sex for crack. And please, if for nothing than my own peace of mind, tell me you believe there to be a difference between sex and love. Then I may even be able to understand where you're coming from.
    Sex is sex. Weither your married or not. Love is what you hold for the object of you affection. That leads to sex, weither you are in a relationship married or unmarried. I think the word your looking for is lust. But sex is sex. We like to call it intercourse or what have you, but sex is sex. Love is already made. You can't make love to someone and think making love is fu**ing. Sex is sex. Love is of God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree