Revelation Doctrine

Revelation Doctrine

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
12 Aug 06

Originally posted by googlefudge
is that to anounce your presence like a trumpet fanfair, or are you just hungry?
A trumpet is going to sound when the creator of the Earth returns to judge it. So it is odd that you would use that terminology.

r

Moves
12 Aug 06

That reminds me, this is Revelation Doctrine, so now I continute to inform you about the things which the Bible says will take place at the end of time. The Antichrist will decieve many and alot of you who say you're Atheist will surley believe in him. Then, the devil himself will be on the Earth in plain sight of everyone and he will force everyone to worship his image and recieve his mark either on their foreheads or on their right arm.

Moves
12 Aug 06

Originally posted by royaltystatement
Sex is sex. Weither your married or not. Love is what you hold for the object of you affection. That leads to sex, weither you are in a relationship married or unmarried. I think the word your looking for is lust. But sex is sex. We like to call it intercourse or what have you, but sex is sex. Love is already made. You can't make love to someone and think making love is fu**ing. Sex is sex. Love is of God.
I think you missed his point.
The fact that you appear to state that love can only apply to god (whose existence is totally unproven), thus meaning you can't love any of the very real people here on earth, is one of the reasons I have a real problem with religion. You are putting all your hopes dreams ambitions potential talent and effort into something that doesn't exist to the determent of the rest of society and specifically to all those around you.

Moves
12 Aug 06

A trumpet is going to sound when the creator of the Earth returns to judge it. So it is odd that you would use that terminology.
not really, It is very much a sterio type that royalty for example might have there apearence preceded by a trumpet fanfair, to make sure everyone was looking when you sweep majesticaly into the room.

Moves
12 Aug 06

That reminds me, this is Revelation Doctrine, so now I continute to inform you about the things which the Bible says will take place at the end of time. The Antichrist will decieve many and alot of you who say you're Atheist will surley believe in him. Then, the devil himself will be on the Earth in plain sight of everyone and he will force everyone to worship his image and recieve his mark either on their foreheads or on their right arm.
Is this happening, you know, anytime soon, because I have dinner plans you know.

r

Moves
12 Aug 06

Is this happening, you know, anytime soon, because I have dinner plans you know.
Damn. It's going to happen, but no one will like it. So you should cherish the time you have when it hasn't occured. I leave you with this: Soon, one day, there will be a news report. "Millions have vanished from the face of the Earth " it will say. Cars will be in the street, but no one will be in them. Houses will be empty. All over the world millions of people will vanish without a trace and there will be no more royaltystatement until he returns with the army of the Word of God to defeat the armies of the devil. When that day comes, I want you at least to know that the rapture has happened. Don't be fooled and let them tell you that it was aliens. When that happens, acknowlege that Royaltystatement was right and all the other saints were as well. Just don't believe it was aliens. Aliens don't exist. Only the alienated minds of men. Any way, just do that for me. When that news broadcast comes on, go outside and scream at the to of you lungs. Because your going to hear alot of that same screaming for about three years. Just let me spell check.................................. alright, have a blessed day,
Peace.

Moves
12 Aug 06

Damn. It's going to happen, but no one will like it. So you should cherish the time you have when it hasn't occured. I leave you with this: Soon, one day, there will be a news report. "Millions have vanished from the face of the Earth " it will say. Cars will be in the street, but no one will be in them. Houses will be empty. All over the world mill ...[text shortened]... et me spell check.................................. alright, have a blessed day,
Peace.
none of this is ever going to happen.

m
Sinner

Where I belong

Moves
12 Aug 06

Damn. It's going to happen, but no one will like it. So you should cherish the time you have when it hasn't occured. I leave you with this: Soon, one day, there will be a news report. "Millions have vanished from the face of the Earth " it will say. Cars will be in the street, but no one will be in them. Houses will be empty. All over the world mill ...[text shortened]... et me spell check.................................. alright, have a blessed day,
Peace.
Will they still have debit at the door or will I need to start carrying cash?

r

Moves
12 Aug 06

Just do that for me.

Moves
12 Aug 06

Originally posted by mokko
Will they still have debit at the door or will I need to start carrying cash?
God will strike thee in the wallet, and verily destroy your credit rateing.

Moves
12 Aug 06

Just do that for me.
not a hope. sorry, Atheist, try to remember that.

r

Moves
12 Aug 06

not a hope. sorry, Atheist, try to remember that.
But if it does happen, will you do it? Oh, Atheist, you would believe it was aliens.

m
Sinner

Where I belong

Moves
12 Aug 06

God will strike thee in the wallet, and verily destroy your credit rateing.
So it was God! I knew it. He's come and gone already.

Moves
12 Aug 06

But if it does happen, will you do it? Oh, Atheist, you would believe it was aliens.
If millions of people started disapearing I would start trying to find out why, based on available evidence. I would only think it was aliens if there was evidence to support that hypothesis. but anyone with that kind of power would almost certainly pose an "Outside Context Problem" or OCP. as such there is almost certainly nothing I could do about it, whatever 'it' was.

Moves
12 Aug 06

Originally posted by mokko
So it was God! I knew it. He's come and gone already.
Now all you need to do is work out who to sue.