Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 18 Apr '18 03:52
  1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 20:51
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I’m not “sating” anything, tiger.
    So you’re a small man, then after all. I see.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 20:52
    Your fixation and obsession with things is not indicative of a psychologically healthy person.
    Nor is a grown man calling people 'tiger.'
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 20:53
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So you’re a small man, then after all. I see.
    Let’s see how you behave after you haven’t had PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off for a day or two
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 20:53
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Nor is a grown man calling people 'tiger.'
    I only call one person “tiger.”
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 20:55
    Yes. Why so argumentative, tiger? Are you still hung over from last night? You didn’t come home until after 3 and almost missed the school bus!

No more drinking like that on a school night; I don’t care what Kiddo says. He’s not the one who makes you PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off.
    Any plans on acknowledging you erroneously corrected Dive's grammar?

Or don't you admit your mistakes?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 20:59
    Let’s see how you behave after you haven’t had PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off for a day or two
    Your escape to this child-like narrative when you have your back against the wall, that you alone take part in, is psychologically interesting.

I will come back to it tomorrow, in-depth.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 21:07
    Any plans on acknowledging you erroneously corrected Dive's grammar?

Or don't you admit your mistakes?
    I haven’t verified that my correction was, in fact, erroneous. I have a call in to Miss Alawat about it. She is tiger’s teacher and an authority on English and grammar.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 21:111 edit
    I haven’t verified that my correction was, in fact, erroneous. I have a call in to Miss Alawat about it. She is tiger’s teacher and an authority on English and grammar.
    Not being able to acknowledge one’s errors says a lot about a person.
    But that doesn’t matter in your case as we all know your a juvenile twit anyway.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 21:12
    Your escape to this child-like narrative when you have your back against the wall, that you alone take part in, is psychologically interesting.

I will come back to it tomorrow, in-depth.
    Oh, I can’t wait for the psychologically-disturbed psychiatrist to pass judgment. Will we be able to understand your opinion given how poorly you express yourself? Maybe you should give your opinion to Kiddo and have him write it up since he seems to speak for you.

Obviously you don’t adhere to your profession’s proviso about not trying to diagnose someone you haven’t met, but something tells me you don’t adhere to a lot of ethical and professional guidelines.

Sad!

You’re a bad hombre!
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 21:13
    Not being able to acknowledge one’s errors says a lot about a person.
    But that doesn’t matter in your case as we all know your a juvenile twit anyway.
    One more crack like that and you can make your own PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off, tiger. Or maybe Kiddo will make them for you.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 21:15
    One more crack like that and you can make your own PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off, tiger. Or maybe Kiddo will make them for you.
    You read so much like robbie Carrobie; unfunny, repetitive and laced with bitterness
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 02:18
    You read so much like robbie Carrobie; unfunny, repetitive and laced with bitterness
    Laced with bitterness? No idea where you get that, tiger. Try reading my posts sober.

Unfunny? Eye of the beholder.
    Repetitive? Maybe viewed as a whole, but I deviate in the specifics.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 06:30
    Oh, I can’t wait for the psychologically-disturbed psychiatrist to pass judgment. Will we be able to understand your opinion given how poorly you express yourself? Maybe you should give your opinion to Kiddo and have him write it up since he seems to speak for you.

Obviously you don’t adhere to your profession’s proviso about not trying to diagnose so ...[text shortened]... ou don’t adhere to a lot of ethical and professional guidelines.

Sad!

You’re a bad hombre!
    Diagnose you? We are discussing your child like regression fully evidenced in this forum. According to Sigmund Freud, 'regression is an unconscious defense mechanism, which causes the temporary or long-term reversion of the ego to an earlier stage of development (instead of handling unacceptable impulses in a more adult manner).

Regression in adults can arise at any age; it entails retreating to an earlier developmental stage (emotionally, socially, or behaviorally). Insecurity, fear, and anger can cause an adult to regress. In essence, individuals revert to a point in their development when they felt safer and when stress was nonexistent, or when an all-powerful parent or another adult would have rescued them.'

Questions?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 06:44
    Diagnose you? We are discussing your child like regression fully evidenced in this forum. According to Sigmund Freud, 'regression is an unconscious defense mechanism, which causes the temporary or long-term reversion of the ego to an earlier stage of development (instead of handling unacceptable impulses in a more adult manner).

Regression in ad ...[text shortened]... xistent, or when an all-powerful parent or another adult would have rescued them.'

Questions?
    Isn’t Freud the one who introduced the concept of moral relativism? And wasn’t he the one who said, “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar,” or was that just a quote attributed to him?

As far as my tiger postings, it may be that I like needling dive by infantalizing him. Think Occam’s Razor applies here, Heartpence?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 11:26
    I'm not sure if that was a yes or a no...

I'm asking you if you are, at this point in time one of the "many" Christian disciples which you have identified as having "eyes are yet blinded to this mystery of rewards"?
    Sonship, I'm guessing you have abandoned this thread?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree