Not in any Bible.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Jun '13 20:431 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Not in any Bible.
    How would you know since the only one you're allowed to read is corrupt?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '13 20:49
    Not ever mentioned in the Bible.
    Alternative Authoritative Source?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Jun '13 20:53
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Alternative Authoritative Source?
    Than the Watchtower? 😛😉
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 00:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    How would you know since the only one you're allowed to read is corrupt?
    Most JW's have more Bible's in their home libraries then all of you guys put together and an extinsive resourse programs on our computers that I would bet a thousand dolloars that no one here has.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 00:24
    Most JW's have more Bible's in their home libraries then all of you guys put together and an extinsive resourse programs on our computers that I would bet a thousand dolloars that no one here has.
    It feels like the JW/anti-JW dynamic is a black hole in the space of this forum. Get too close to it, and it sucks the thread into a death spiral.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 00:28
    If the trinity were true and such an important issue that all christains should know, believe and understand and to have to believe it because if not, according to these churches that promote it as probably the most important doctrine in the church, would mean certian death and no chance for salvation without it in ones belief, then why did Jesus and his Father and the holy spirit NEVER talk about it and put the emphasis and clearity it should have to let us all know it is indeed a new teaching and that the old scripture that says he is (((( 1 )))))) god is now not correct and that we have to accept it no matter what or we will die?

Hows that for a one line comment GB? 🙂
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 00:30
    Originally posted by JS357
    It feels like the JW/anti-JW dynamic is a black hole in the space of this forum. Get too close to it, and it sucks the thread into a death spiral.
    Got a suggestion for you and that is don't read our post if it isn't what you want to read and I was not the one that started this subject...
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 00:44

If the trinity were true and such an important issue that all christains should know, believe and understand and to have to believe it because if not, according to these churches that promote it as probably the most important doctrine in the church, would mean certian death and no chance for salvation without it in ones belief, then why did Jesus and h ...[text shortened]... e have to accept it no matter what or we will die?

Hows that for a one line comment GB? 🙂
    "He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know." (Abraham Lincoln)... just kidding, g75. lol
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 01:23
    Got a suggestion for you and that is don't read our post if it isn't what you want to read and I was not the one that started this subject...
    OK but I was following this thread, and I watched it come into range of the black hole and wondered if it would escape. It hasn't. The first hint was after "Jesus Christ is Lord." I'm not complaining, it's just an observation relative to the OP comment on needless frictions. I suppose this friction is not viewed as needless?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 01:33
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know." (Abraham Lincoln)... just kidding, g75. lol
    It was hard to do...Lol
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 01:35
    Originally posted by JS357
    OK but I was following this thread, and I watched it come into range of the black hole and wondered if it would escape. It hasn't. The first hint was after "Jesus Christ is Lord." I'm not complaining, it's just an observation relative to the OP comment on needless frictions. I suppose this friction is not viewed as needless?
    No it is an important spiritual issue but if anyone wants to change the subject I'm ok with that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree