1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 02:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    No it is an important spiritual issue but if anyone wants to change the subject I'm ok with that.
    So, what are the fundamental topics that draw the greatest interest on this forum? This could be a simple listing, if there were a way to describe them that isn't itself divisive.

1. JW/non-JW issues
    2. Relatively friendly discussions between believers on some Biblical point.
    3. Theist/Non-theist issues
    4. Evolution/Creation (perhaps a subset of (3).

others?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 03:50
    "RHP Spirituality Forum Experiment"

"It's becoming apparent to me that voluminous posts in this forum militate against clarity. Ineffective communication and needless frictions result. Let's give a single sentence reply experiment a shot. Compound sentences are frowned upon but permitted. All topics should be introduced in an orderly manner. Too many conversations in progress will discourage participation. Topics should also respect this forum's charter: "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." (Russ & Chris) I owe Paul Dirac II conversation on the topic of "Tithing". And have enjoyed swapping thoughts with JS357 and googlefudge on the topic of Rene Descartes' intricate speculations. Thank you." (OP)
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 03:53
    Originally posted by JS357
    So, what are the fundamental topics that draw the greatest interest on this forum? This could be a simple listing, if there were a way to describe them that isn't itself divisive.

1. JW/non-JW issues
    2. Relatively friendly discussions between believers on some Biblical point.
    3. Theist/Non-theist issues
    4. Evolution/Creation (perhaps a subset of (3).

others?
    These questions seem to encapsulate many of the recurring topics and themes.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 14:44
    Most JW's have more Bible's in their home libraries then all of you guys put together and an extinsive resourse programs on our computers that I would bet a thousand dolloars that no one here has.
    What arrogance galveston! Besides, it's not true. If you did have such an expansive resource you wouldn't be so ignorant about God's Word and what it teaches.

What you and rc really need are some good English grammar books and spell check.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 14:53
    If the trinity were true and such an important issue that all christains should know, believe and understand and to have to believe it because if not, according to these churches that promote it as probably the most important doctrine in the church, would mean certian death and no chance for salvation without it in ones belief, then why did Jesus and his ...[text shortened]... e have to accept it no matter what or we will die?

Hows that for a one line comment GB? 🙂
    "Hows that for a one line comment..."

It's grammatically indecipherable.

What you should be asking yourself is why do the vast majority of Christains know and understand the doctrine of the Godhead but you don't.

In case you don't get it I'll explain. We understand it because we hear the voice of God in the scriptures as it is taught to us by the Holy Spirit.

You don't. Instead you hear and listen to a bunch of old men that control your minds through corrupt teachings and the doctrines of devils.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 15:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    What arrogance galveston! Besides, it's not true. If you did have such an expansive resource you wouldn't be so ignorant about God's Word and what it teaches.

What you and rc really need are some good English grammar books and spell check.
    Arrogance indeed.
    In addition knowledge is of no value.
    The application of that knowledge might be of some value ifff it agrees with Christ
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 15:561 edit
    Most JW's have more Bible's in their home libraries then all of you guys put together and an extinsive resourse programs on our computers that I would bet a thousand dolloars that no one here has.
    http://www.scripture4all.org/

A very nice program indeed, it has both Hebrew Interlinear and Greek Interlinear of the Bible.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 16:25

Yes it is true.....
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 18:26
    [b]"Hows that for a one line comment..."

What you should be asking yourself is why do the vast majority of Christains know and understand the doctrine of the Godhead but you don't.

In case you don't get it I'll explain. We understand it because we hear the voice of God in the scriptures as it is taught to us by ...[text shortened]... of old men that control your minds through corrupt teachings and the doctrines of devils.[/b]
    How would you recognize if you were suffering from delusion? Serious question.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 18:36
    [b]"Hows that for a one line comment..."

In case you don't get it I'll explain. We understand it because we hear the voice of God in the scriptures as it is taught to us by ...[text shortened]... of old men that control your minds through corrupt teachings and the doctrines of devils.[/b]
    Single sentence replys, remember?
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 23:00
    Ok.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 00:14
    If what they say does not agree with the Bible I would not believe it just as you feel about your belief.
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 01:17
    Eno ecnetnes ??

Ynnam
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 05:32
    If the trinity were true and such an important issue that all christains should know, believe and understand and to have to believe it because if not, according to these churches that promote it as probably the most important doctrine in the church, would mean certian death and no chance for salvation without it in ones belief, then why did Jesus and his ...[text shortened]... e have to accept it no matter what or we will die?

Hows that for a one line comment GB? 🙂
    Because you are to seek the truth. And if you honestly do, you will find it. But even if you don't someone, like me, will tell you. Believe it or not!

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor 😏
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 05:401 edit
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    http://www.scripture4all.org/

A very nice program indeed, it has both Hebrew Interlinear and Greek Interlinear of the Bible.
    Now if the JWs could just understand those languages and English too, their problem would be solved as soon as they get treated for their amnesia.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree