Ricahrd Dawkins is wrong

Ricahrd Dawkins is wrong

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JWB

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Its a dishonest tactic, that struggles to discredit, that which is credible.
Yes I've noted how you accuse those who don't accept your assertions of being "dishonest". Thread after thread. Day after day after day.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Dec 10

Its impossible to kill life, because life is eternal and indestructible.

You can only loose the body (at death) and the soul continues on.

Dinosaurs are not extinct, but as you say they are elsewhere, because the conditions at the time could not support them here.

Advanced human beings have been existing before this current time, and before the d ...[text shortened]... aurs., because the cosmos goes through cycles of annihilation and creation, over and over again.
So humans and dino's have existed in infinite time, always to be shot down and resettled elsewhere? Where did you get this information? What about Fabian's questions, do you think the Hubble constant to be wrong? Why do you not answer his query?

JWB

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by sonhouse
What about Fabian's questions, do you think the Hubble constant to be wrong? Why do you not answer his query?
Perhaps vishvahetu finds Fabian's questions dishonest?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by sonhouse
So humans and dino's have existed in infinite time, always to be shot down and resettled elsewhere? Where did you get this information? What about Fabian's questions, do you think the Hubble constant to be wrong? Why do you not answer his query?
I am not interested in these things, just like the many other things that dont hold my interest.

I am only interested in spiritual subjects, being that the spiritual life is the only thing in this world that is actually important.

If you are an atheist you will fill your day with many useless time waisting pursuits

Just like a monkey in a cage.

Watch a monkey in its cage, and it is so busy........but what is it doing? nothing.

JWB

Moves
11 Dec 10

I am not interested in these things, just like the many other things that dont hold my interest.

I am only interested in spiritual subjects, being that the spiritual life is the only thing in this world that is actually important.

If you are an atheist you will fill your day with many useless time waisting pursuits

Watch a monkey in its cage, and it is so busy........but what is it doing? nothing.
The only thing you are establishing here is that you yourself feel your life has no meaning without metaphysical speculation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 10

I am not interested in these things...

I am only interested in spiritual subjects...
So what are your 165 games of chess here then?

F

Moves
11 Dec 10
1 edit

You said that the Universe is 2.3 billion of years old, you say further that others, not sharing your opinion about the age of Universe, are wrong. Therefore you have clearly an interest in the matter.
If you'd say that the Universe is 13.7 billion years of age, and continue with 'so what?', then you'd show no interest in the age whatsoever.
You don't. Therefore you lie when you say you have no iterest in the age of the Universe.

You say you're interested in *only* spiritual things (clearly you're not, you've just disvoered the spell checker, you are very interested in discussing things you find spiritual, you play chess, etc) but still you discuss things that are not spiritual. Like why science is wrong, why only you are right, and this with quite much of emphace.

*You* are the monkey in the cage, not interested in anything but the banana you call Veda.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You said that the Universe is 2.3 billion of years old, you say further that others, not sharing your opinion about the age of Universe, are wrong. Therefore you have clearly an interest in the matter.
If you'd say that the Universe is 13.7 billion years of age, and continue with 'so what?', then you'd show no interest in the age whatsoever.
You don't. ...[text shortened]... ou* are the monkey in the cage, not interested in anything but the banana you call Veda.
I doubt you will get a reply from him with all that "fault-finding" 😵

JWB

Moves
11 Dec 10

*You* are the monkey in the cage, not interested in anything but the banana you call Veda.
Off the bat this sounds like just a witty fly ball, but as it sails into the stands for a score, in fact it gets right to the heart of what is amiss with vishavetu's tireless and futile monologues on this forum.

F

Moves
11 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I doubt you will get a reply from him with all that "fault-finding" 😵
As I said before - he has a selective hearing.

Wisdom according to Vishva:
(1) I am devinely right and every other idiots are all wrong.
(2) If I am proven wrong then (1) applies.

He doesn't hear this either.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 10

As I said before - he has a selective hearing.

Wisdom according to Vishnu:
(1) I am devinely right and every other idiots are all wrong.
(2) If I am proven wrong then (1) applies.

He doesn't hear this either.
I still reckon he's a troll.

I

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
Off the bat this sounds like just a witty fly ball, but as it sails into the stands for a score, in fact it gets right to the heart of what is amiss with vishavetu's tireless and futile monologues on this forum.
Finally, these conversations have born fruit.

JWB

Moves
11 Dec 10

...only to be followed by an in-field home run!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 10

So a lot of monkeys have been busy for the past hundred years to enable you to spout your doctrine on this forum. Of course that is only a side issue, the real issue is your spiritual quest.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by divegeester
So what are your 165 games of chess here then?
Just for your interest chess is the eternal spiritual game, and there are references in the Vedas about chess.

Do you think persons on the spiritual path dont enjoy pastimes.

So stop fault finding and say something productive, because your fault finding attitude, shows your true nature.