Righteousness

Righteousness

Spirituality

E

Moves
29 Jul 17

Originally posted by @thinkofone
As if that's what rajk999 does. This is an example of the extreme dishonesty that some will stoop to in an attempt to disparage him. Rajk999 is one of the few posters on this forum who actually makes an sincere attempt to use the Bible in its entirety in forming his beliefs.

Even worse, posters like you routinely ignore and/or distort all passages th ...[text shortened]... y of the Lord is not right.’ O house of Israel, I will judge each of you according to his ways.”
But who knows what righteousness actually is.

No one is righteous not one.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar

What's the point

E

Moves
30 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
What's the point
You have no clue who is righteous and who is not. So you can't have a clue who will have etrrnal life and who will not.

Since no one is righteous it can't be based on personal righteousness.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @thinkofone
As if that's what rajk999 does. This is an example of the extreme dishonesty that some will stoop to in an attempt to disparage him. Rajk999 is one of the few posters on this forum who actually makes an sincere attempt to use the Bible in its entirety in forming his beliefs.

Even worse, posters like you routinely ignore and/or distort all passages th ...[text shortened]... y of the Lord is not right.’ O house of Israel, I will judge each of you according to his ways.”
Let's talk a little about dishonesty.

Do you believe in God, and in Jesus Christ as the Son of God?

No BS, just yes or no.

Seems I remember it wasn't long ago you jumping to the defense of atheists, claiming that God is unknowable.

It's almost like all this is merely an intelligence exercise for you, as in a bit of 'devil's advocacy'.

Am I remembering correctly, or not?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jul 17
1 edit

You and your half Christian friends need to stop taking little pieces of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles and trying to make doctrines from them. God is good is only 3 words from the whole passage: Here is the whole thing, Read it

[i]And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: [b]but if thou wilt e ...[text shortened]... HE COMMANDMENTS otherwise no eternal life.

You want eternal life then keep the commandments.
NAME those Christians here that you think do not believe this nor do this.

What? Of course you can. You judge Christians in this forum ALL the time.

We keep telling you, it is NOT your doctrine we disagree with, it is your own self-righteousness in continuing to beat us over the head with it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Jul 17
1 edit

You have no clue who is righteous and who is not. So you can't have a clue who will have etrrnal life and who will not.

Since no one is righteous it can't be based on personal righteousness.
Sentence 1&2 - I never said I knew who is righteous, neither do I care to know

Sentence 3 - Dont know what personal righteousness is .. its not a term in the Bible.

I have quoted dozens of passages from Paul and Christ that eternal life is based on following the commandments of Christ.

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS ELADAR .. ARE YOU DENSE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT (Matthew 19:17 KJV)
😀

E

Moves
30 Jul 17
1 edit

Sentence 1&2 - I never said I knew who is righteous, neither do I care to know

Sentence 3 - Dont know what personal righteousness is .. its not a term in the Bible.

I have quoted dozens of passages from Paul and Christ that eternal life is based on following the commandments of Christ.

[b]And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there ...[text shortened]... ELADAR .. ARE YOU DENSE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT (Matthew 19:17 KJV)
😀[/b]
You said you've seen righteous atheists.

Sentence 3, no one is righteous not one.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Jul 17

You said you've seen righteous atheists.

Sentence 3, no one is righteous not one.
I said no such thing.

Thread and page # please ..

E

Moves
30 Jul 17

I said no such thing.

Thread and page # please ..
So now you claim you have never seen a righteous person.

Ok

I guess not a single person will inhereit eternal life since no person is righteous. Is this what you are saying?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Jul 17

So now you claim you have never seen a righteous person.

Ok

I guess not a single person will inhereit eternal life since no person is righteous. Is this what you are saying?
Thread & page # liar

E

Moves
30 Jul 17

Thread & page # liar
You are like a child holding its breath.

Your antichristian beliefs have been put into check and mate.

Moves
30 Jul 17

Why do you ignore biblical references where men are described as being righteous?

If God has judged them so, who are you to disagree?

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Why do you ignore biblical references where men are described as being righteous?

If God has judged them so, who are you to disagree?
The question is how is righteousness attained. Romans 3:22 says it is through faith.

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
The question is how is righteousness attained. Romans 3:22 says it is through faith.
No it isn't. Eladar said "No one is righteous not one."

In other words, no one has attained righteousness. - The bible doesn't support such an assertion. (For example, Noah).

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
No it isn't. Eladar said "No one is righteous not one."

In other words, no one has attained righteousness. - The bible doesn't support such an assertion. (For example, Noah).
No one is righteous on their own accord. Through our faith in Christ, the righteousness of God is given to us. This is called “imputed” righteousness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.