1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    29 Jul '17 04:30
    Can you tell if another person is righteous? Can you tell if you are righteous.

    If you can tell if you are righteous, what is your judgment about yourself?
  2. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    29 Jul '17 04:43
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Can you tell if another person is righteous? Can you tell if you are righteous.

    If you can tell if you are righteous, what is your judgment about yourself?
    I am righteous. 🙂
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    29 Jul '17 04:44
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I am righteous. 🙂
    So you can tell if others are righteous or just yourself?
  4. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    29 Jul '17 04:47
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So you can tell if others are righteous or just yourself?
    Only God knows who is righteous. Another human can not know if another human is righteous. Rajk999 is completely wrong on this issue.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    29 Jul '17 05:04
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Only God knows who is righteous. Another human can not know if another human is righteous. Rajk999 is completely wrong on this issue.
    I thought you said you are righteous.
  6. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    29 Jul '17 05:07
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I thought you said you are righteous.
    I am. 🙂

    I can know for myself, but nobody else can know, but God.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    29 Jul '17 05:28
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I am. 🙂

    I can know for myself, but nobody else can know, but God.
    How do you know what it means to be righteous? Do you do it perfectly or are you just usually righteous?
  8. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    29 Jul '17 05:56
    Originally posted by @eladar
    How do you know what it means to be righteous? Do you do it perfectly or are you just usually righteous?
    Okay fine!!
    I have no clue if I'm righteous, but no other human knows that.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    29 Jul '17 09:02
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I am righteous. 🙂
    No, you are not.
    What makes you think that?
  10. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    29 Jul '17 09:05
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    No, you are not.
    What makes you think that?
    Leave me alone!!!

    I have already proven you wrong in the science forum, no reason to slap you here too.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    29 Jul '17 09:40
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Leave me alone!!!

    I have already proven you wrong in the science forum, no reason to slap you here too.
    You are a loser in the Science Forum, because you hate science and cannot differ the two ends of a cat.

    If you want to show you as a loser here too, the I completely agree with you. Don't me hold you back.
  12. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    29 Jul '17 09:42
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    You are a loser in the Science Forum, because you hate science and cannot differ the two ends of a cat.

    If you want to show you as a loser here too, the I completely agree with you. Don't me hold you back.
    Form a rational, complete sentence, then we can talk.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8493
    29 Jul '17 10:28
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Okay fine!!
    I have no clue if I'm righteous, but no other human knows that.
    If you're righteous sir, i'm an organic stick of celery.
  14. Shetland Primary
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11823
    29 Jul '17 10:41
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Can you tell if another person is righteous? Can you tell if you are righteous.

    If you can tell if you are righteous, what is your judgment about yourself?
    'Righteous' according to which standard?
  15. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    29 Jul '17 10:56
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Can you tell if another person is righteous? Can you tell if you are righteous.

    If you can tell if you are righteous, what is your judgment about yourself?
    Why would you want to tell that?
Back to Top