Righteousness

Righteousness

Spirituality

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
'Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.'

Read Genesis.

(Good God man, it's the first book, right there at the start of your religious book! )
Maybe it you read past Genesis, try Hebrews 11 maybe then you may understand why Noah was seen to be 'righteous'.

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Maybe it you read past Genesis, try Hebrews 11 maybe then you may understand why Noah was seen to be 'righteous'.
God says Noah was righteous.
FetchMyJunkx2 says Noah wasn't righteous.

Hmm, who to listen to?.....

Moves
31 Jul 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
God says Noah was righteous.
FetchMyJunkx2 says Noah wasn't righteous.

Hmm, who to listen to?.....
The God that doesn't exist or the one that also inspired the New Testament?

By the way, I said only God is good. And I said that Noah's faith was attributed to him as righteousness. That doesn't contradict Genesis at all.

E

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
The God that doesn't exist or the one that also inspired the New Testament?

By the way, I said only God is good. And I said that Noah's faith was attributed to him as righteousness. That doesn't contradict Genesis at all.
Hebrews 11

By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Hebrews 11

By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.
Keeping the faith makes you an heir of righteousness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.