1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 May '13 19:26
    His comment on this from another thread: "I hope that you will change to see my instruction as ministry".

I see no need in asking others here at RHP of their opinion of RJH as a spiritual instructor. The answers and comments on him that have been made many times is clear and most here know he is not a representative of Christianity. If Jesus were here to meet him today, he would no doubt answer to RJH as he did the religious leaders of his day about the falseness of their teachings, their wanting to be recognized as someone special to give honor to and with having some kind of special insite and even blessed by God himself.
    In fact Jesus totally condemned them and exposed their teachings and explained who was actually behind them and it is not God but satan.
    Jesus is cleary a Christians teacher or "instructor" and no human can ever take his place.
    MR RJH is not an instructor and if he claims he is and is in fact is undermining Jesus's position, the one who he claims to be following, and is in fact wanting ones to follow his teachings which are not from the Bible.
    He even occasionally admits he is speaking of his own opinions and ideas.

My reason for posting this is I do love the Jehovah,( whom RJH denies even exist ) his son Jesus who he thinks is "Almighty God" himself and what is written in the Bible about them and what the Bible says about our future.

Jesus commissioned his followers to teach as he did with "love and truth".
    I do not see either of these qualities with RJH's words and teachings. His love is with his country, his personal rights and his own opinions of what he thinks is truth. If one disagrees with him, then their head must be up their _ _ _ as he expresses continually to many here.

I hope for the day to come soon when all who brazenly teach untruths about Jehovah and the Bible and misguide so many, will no longer exist. In fact the Bible says that "one will look for the unrightous but it will not be found", and all that we will be taught will be truth with no one trying to mislead anyone.

I know we are stuck with him and that is a sad thing in my eyes....
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 20:06
    Originally posted by galveston75
    His comment on this from another thread: "I hope that you will change to see my instruction as ministry".

I see no need in asking others here at RHP of their opinion of RJH as a spiritual instructor. The answers and comments on him that have been made many times is clear and most here know he is not a representative of Christianity. If Jesus were h ...[text shortened]... lead anyone.

It is all your fault for being such a stubborn student that refuses to learn. Why must you try to spoil things for those that want to learn the truth, just because you want to continue in your lies? Prepare for HELLFIRE !!!

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 May '13 20:37

I see no need in asking others here at RHP of their opinion of RJH as a spiritual instructor. The answers and comments on him that have been made many times is clear and most here know he is not a representative of Christianity. If Jesus were h ...[text shortened]... lead anyone.

You: "...he is not a representative of Christianity..."

RJH: " Prepare for HELLFIRE !!! "

RJH is representative of the religious exclusivism seen on this forum, including your own religious exclusivism. You can't possibly deny this.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 May '13 20:591 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is all your fault for being such a stubborn student that refuses to learn. Why must you try to spoil things for those that want to learn the truth, just because you want to continue in your lies? Prepare for HELLFIRE !!!

The Instructor
    Again he is showing his true colors as a non Christian. Now he is judge and jury and has deemed me for eternal torment?
    So now he is God also?

I would never condemn you to anything. I am not a judge and have not the authority to do that as you seem to think you have.

If you were a Christian, you would indeed be showing anyone you think is wrong with love and compassion as this is the first step in showing how a Christian should be and that would help draw one into a relationship with Jehovah and his son Jesus.

Why do you not do this?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 21:02
    Originally posted by JS357

RJH is representative of the religious exclusivism seen on this forum, including your own religious exclusivism. You can't possibly deny this.
    Christianity is exclusive in that its teachings indicate that the faith of other sects or religions will not lead to salvation and eternal life.

Christianity is exclusive in that it indicates that the one and only true God is a triunity of three divine persons known as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Christianity is exclusive in declaring Yahshua (Jesus the Christ) is the only begotten Son of God the Father and that no one can come unto the Father but through the Son. Christianity is exclusive in that there is no salvation in any other and there is no other way to gain eternal life.

All other ways are as sinking sand.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 May '13 21:45

why do you believe you are better than him? different yes. better? hardly.

rjhinds believes in a young earth. something incredibly stupid as to stagger the reasoning mind. but he DOESN'T HURT ANYONE with this belief.

you, as a jw, believe that it is better to let your son/daughter die, rather than let him/her have a blood transfusion. i hope you will never be in this position, and if that isn't possible, i hope the authorities are swift in forcing the hospital to give your offspring the blood they need and deserve.

you made this thread looking for simpathy. big bad rjhinds yelled at you.
    so, as shocked as you may be, i hold rjhinds to be better than you. shocked?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 May '13 21:571 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    why do you believe you are better than him? different yes. better? hardly.

rjhinds believes in a young earth. something incredibly stupid as to stagger the reasoning mind. but he DOESN'T HURT ANYONE with this belief.

you, as a jw, believe that it is better to let your son/daughter die, rather than let him/her have a blood transfusion. i hope you wi yelled at you.
    so, as shocked as you may be, i hold rjhinds to be better than you. shocked?
    I am neither better then him and I am certianly not looking for sympathy. Strange of you to think I would be. Oh well...
    My issue and one I'm frankly tired of even though I know there is nothing I can do about it but post my thoughts, is I'm tired of RJH's misrepresention of truths in the Bible.
    It is his opinions and that's all it is. He has a right to do that but I see thru him and know he is only doing this to promote himself as someone that God has somehow appointed to "instruct" anyone here that will fall for it.
    As I stated earlier Jesus condemned those who are like RJH and I'm just pointing that out....That's all.

PS..I have been thru the blood issue with a family member before first hand and know much more then you would ever know about it.
    This thread is not about that so start one on blood if you want. But it has been discussed many times and I will not discuss it again and again and again.
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    24 May '13 22:44

The Instructor
    RJ Hinds is the flip side of the same coin upon which is minted extreme Muslims. You are no different in your intolerance and lack of compassion form all other religeous zealots. I'm guessing RJ would love to see his religous beliefs replace our separation of church and state. It wouldn't be much different than Sharia Law only we'd be calling it Christian Law.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 23:03
    Again he is showing his true colors as a non Christian. Now he is judge and jury and has deemed me for eternal torment?
    So now he is God also?

I would never condemn you to anything. I am not a judge and have not the authority to do that as you seem to think you have.

If you were a Christian, you would indeed be showing anyone you think is wron ...[text shortened]... ld help draw one into a relationship with Jehovah and his son Jesus.

Why do you not do this?
    Do you see how that old serpent called Satan the devil has deceived you into twisting words to your own destruction? I was providing a warning, not a condemnation. You also overlook the fact that I may be required to judge the very angels of heaven.

Why, indeed?
    I do this for your correction.

The Instructor
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 May '13 23:45
    I am neither better then him and I am certianly not looking for sympathy. Strange of you to think I would be. Oh well...
    My issue and one I'm frankly tired of even though I know there is nothing I can do about it but post my thoughts, is I'm tired of RJH's misrepresention of truths in the Bible.
    It is his opinions and that's all it is. He has a right ...[text shortened]... ut it has been discussed many times and I will not discuss it again and again and again.
    you paint himself as a deceiver. his stance on the bible false. and you do put yourself in contrast with that image. so what you believe in is very relevant to the issue because you claim the jws have the answers, perhaps all and the only answers you will need.

I have been thru the blood issue
    Did you allow for the blood transfusion to happen? if yes, you are not a real jw and the conversation is over as nobody cares if jesus was crucified on a pole or a cross. if not, then at the first glance you are worse than rjhinds and you have no right to judge his philosophical stance in opposition to yours and claim yours is better. and again, no point in continuing this conversation
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 May '13 23:58

Ahh, dont be "sad" about it. Give him all the rope he needs. He has to work this out for himself, and while he does it,(or doesn't do it), we can all sit back and enjoy the lulz with absolutely clear conciences as he has made himself the "instructor" , so any "misunderstandings" or differences of opinion can be blamed on him - if they need to be blamed on any one 🙂 😉
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 00:02

The Instructor
    "It's all your fault ..."

The blame game is lame.

Let's move out of the state of karma (cause and effect/blamer and blamed) , and into a state of grace shall we? Let's forgive all past trespasses, as I think JC would have us do.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 00:04
    Originally posted by JS357

"You can't possibly deny this."

No he can't, but I'll bet he'll try 🙂
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 00:08
    Christianity is exclusive in that its teachings indicate that the faith of other sects or religions will not lead to salvation and eternal life.

Christianity is exclusive in that it indicates that the one and only true God is a triunity of three divine persons known as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Christianity is exclusive in declaring Yah ...[text shortened]... ng sand.

The Instructor
    Christianity is not exclusive for it's triunity idea. It can be found in many other faiths including Hinduism and, believe it or not, Islam ,(as highlighted by the brilliant mystical version of Islam known as Sufism 😉 ).
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 May '13 00:18
    Originally posted by Phranny
    RJ Hinds is the flip side of the same coin upon which is minted extreme Muslims. You are no different in your intolerance and lack of compassion form all other religeous zealots. I'm guessing RJ would love to see his religous beliefs replace our separation of church and state. It wouldn't be much different than Sharia Law only we'd be calling it Christian Law.
    Lets get the correct understanding here. JW's are not intollerant of any human. We have been instructed by Jesus to teach all that will listen. He never told us to be judges of any humans. This is unlike RJH and you all know it.
    What we do not accept is false religion or what an individual may teach if it is false..
    But just as Saul thought he was doing a godly service but in truth was not, anyone can change with God's help if it is what they want.
    Again that is why we do not judge any human and RJH does not follow that principle in the Bible himself.
    I personally have nothing against this man but it's what comes out of his mouth that is the problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree