1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 May '13 00:19
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you paint himself as a deceiver. his stance on the bible false. and you do put yourself in contrast with that image. so what you believe in is very relevant to the issue because you claim the jws have the answers, perhaps all and the only answers you will need.

I have been thru the blood issue
    Did you allow for the blood transfusion to happen? if yes, ...[text shortened]... osition to yours and claim yours is better. and again, no point in continuing this conversation
    I agree.............
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 01:00
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lets get the correct understanding here. JW's are not intollerant of any human. We have been instructed by Jesus to teach all that will listen. He never told us to be judges of any humans. This is unlike RJH and you all know it.
    What we do not accept is false religion or what an individual may teach if it is false..
    But just as Saul thought he was do ...[text shortened]... nally have nothing against this man but it's what comes out of his mouth that is the problem.
    What that means practically is that you will listen to others but anything to do with "God" shall conform to the ideas of the JW's or else they will be discarded and possibly corrected if they are only slightly of the JW track.

No, no, Galveston. You will not listen to any ideas of God that do not conform to the JW position. You have just told us in your own words.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '13 11:17
    Originally posted by JS357
    You: "...he is not a representative of Christianity..."

RJH: " Prepare for HELLFIRE !!! "

RJH is representative of the religious exclusivism seen on this forum, including your own religious exclusivism. You can't possibly deny this.
    Please take a moment and clarify for me what you mean here.

What is your point about "religious exclusivism", whatever that is?

And as far as that goes, exactly what are you labeling as "religious exclusivism"? What does that mean to you in relation to this forum?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 14:29
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "It's all your fault ..."

The blame game is lame.

Let's move out of the state of karma (cause and effect/blamer and blamed) , and into a state of grace shall we? Let's forgive all past trespasses, as I think JC would have us do.
    There is no forgiveness without repentance and reconciliation.

The instructor
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 14:33
    Christianity is not exclusive for it's triunity idea. It can be found in many other faiths including Hinduism and, believe it or not, Islam ,(as highlighted by the brilliant mystical version of Islam known as Sufism 😉 ).
    You are a liar like your leader, Satan the devil. Prepare for Hellfire.

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '13 14:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds

The Instructor
    Speaking of young earthers, why didn't you try to do the math to tell me how much energy is expended by a stray asteroid hitting the moon? Why have we only seen a couple of examples of moon strikes in all the thousands of years we have been looking at the moon? The last one was just a few days ago where it was a visible strike and that was a tiny piece, maybe 100 pounds or so. The one before that was something like 1000 years ago where some monks saw one and totally freaked out. So where did all those craters come from and why is the moon cool enough to walk on now? How could anyone in their right mind think the moon could cool off in such a short period of time? It was totally blasted or do you deceive yourself about that little tidbit also?
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 May '13 14:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Please take a moment and clarify for me what you mean here.

What is your point about "religious exclusivism", whatever that is?

And as far as that goes, exactly what are you labeling as "religious exclusivism"? What does that mean to you in relation to this forum?
    This link does a pretty good job:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_exclusivism
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 15:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Speaking of young earthers, why didn't you try to do the math to tell me how much energy is expended by a stray asteroid hitting the moon? Why have we only seen a couple of examples of moon strikes in all the thousands of years we have been looking at the moon? The last one was just a few days ago where it was a visible strike and that was a tiny piece, may ...[text shortened]... eriod of time? It was totally blasted or do you deceive yourself about that little tidbit also?
    I am sure I already told you that God cooled the moon off and probably with some of the waters he used to flood the earth. And there is no point in wasting my time doing hypothetical math problems that prove nothing. All good scientists already know that God has provided protection for our solar system until the time appointed.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:31

The Instructor
    No it's true. You can look it up.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:562 edits
    No it's true. You can look it up.
    I did, but none of those so-called trinities are like the God of the Holy Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-not-pagan-reasons.htm

The Instructor
  11. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 May '13 23:04
    I did, but none of those so-called trinities are like the God of the Holy Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

The Instructor
    You know what R J?

You should just forget about the Bible.

The Bible is not your way of instruction.

Your way of instruction is You Tube and WIKI.

All hail and praise to You Tube and WIKI.

The new prophets of the modern age.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 23:28
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    You know what R J?

You should just forget about the Bible.

The Bible is not your way of instruction.

Your way of instruction is You Tube and WIKI.

All hail and praise to You Tube and WIKI.

The new prophets of the modern age.
    Is the Trinity Pagan? A Response to a False Claim

YouTube

The Instructor
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '13 12:09
    I am sure I already told you that God cooled the moon off and probably with some of the waters he used to flood the earth. And there is no point in wasting my time doing hypothetical math problems that prove nothing. All good scientists already know that God has provided protection for our solar system until the time appointed.

The Instructor
    That is a new one, GOD cooled off the moon. Exactly WHY would this so-called god NEED to cool the moon? What exactly would be the purpose for cooling off the moon? Why didn't he cool off Mercury, it's hot enough to melt lead.

Your rationalizations are getting more and more desperate. You truly need psychological help. You are as crazy as a bedbug.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That is a new one, GOD cooled off the moon. Exactly WHY would this so-called god NEED to cool the moon? What exactly would be the purpose for cooling off the moon? Why didn't he cool off Mercury, it's hot enough to melt lead.

Your rationalizations are getting more and more desperate. You truly need psychological help. You are as crazy as a bedbug.
    How do you expect us to land on the moon and see that it is really not piled deep in space dust if it had been too hot?

The Instructor
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '13 21:08
    How do you expect us to land on the moon and see that it is really not piled deep in space dust if it had been too hot?

The Instructor
    Perhaps it is because 4 billion years have passed, giving plenty of time to cool down from millions of impacts. Your cognitive dissonance is showing BIGTIME.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree