1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 02:40
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You try to use the Bible as a weapon to further your bigotry, just as the KKK tries to use the Bible to further their bigotry. This is obvious to anyone who understands the teachings of Jesus.
    So all you can do is repeat your attacks and ignore my question.

Say it isn't so. Liberals will be liberals.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 02:56
    Originally posted by Eladar

You try to use the Bible as a weapon to further your bigotry, just as the KKK tries to use the Bible to further their bigotry. This is obvious to anyone who understands the teachings of Jesus.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 02:59
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 09:421 edit
    That's New Testament?
    What's your point chunky chops?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 14:23
    Perhaps you could give quotes from New Testament about the evils of gluttony and how it is defined.
    I quoted my original question. Perhaps you need to get a magnifying glass to go with your reading glasses old man.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 22:431 edit
    I quoted my original question. Perhaps you need to get a magnifying glass to go with your reading glasses old man.
    So your plea will now be; "but Lord, I'm big boned and there was nothImg in your NT about not eating more food than I need".

It's amusing how you hard-core biblical literalists are literalists until gluttony comes up 😵
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 23:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So your plea will now be; "but Lord, I'm big boned and there was nothImg in your NT about not eating more food than I need".

It's amusing how you hard-core biblical literalists are literalists until gluttony comes up 😵
    No, no need for a plea for a body that no longer exists.

You make up your own beliefs concerning the New Covenant which is in agreement with popular culture and claim it is of Christ.

Good luck passing your personal views of what the Bible should say off on God when you see Him in the not so distant future.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 09:52
    No, no need for a plea for a body that no longer exists.

You make up your own beliefs concerning the New Covenant which is in agreement with popular culture and claim it is of Christ.

Good luck passing your personal views of what the Bible should say off on God when you see Him in the not so distant future.
    Anytime you feel free to justify your gluttony and why you are better than a drunkard, please feel free to do so. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree