This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 14:54
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    i thought RS was a non-christian playing a game of pretending to be a christian. RS is a friend of yours?
    Sorry in my haste I forgot my comma, He is not a friend of mine although he sounds like a patient. He's just an abused child. 😞
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 15:08

4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 18:43
    Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
    Sorry in my haste I forgot my comma, He is not a friend of mine although he sounds like a patient. He's just an abused child. 😞
    How do you know he was abused? What form did the abuse take? Why can't he just be an insufferable egoist?
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 20:24
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    How do you know he was abused? What form did the abuse take? Why can't he just be an insufferable egoist?
    or a dip?
  6. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 20:38
    One thing for sure is I never have to resort to four lette words to make my point.
    Idiot is a 5 letter word.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 22:28
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    Idiot is a 5 letter word.
    Tell that to my da .
  8. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 00:00
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Does he not speak as an angry child? It appears to be some form of castigation. It may be externally motivated, or self induced due to misguided interpretation.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 00:17

10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 03:03
    [b]This type of venom is typical of a new convert to Christian Fundemental priciples, that has experienced recent or longterm trauma. It is out of his acute pain that he lashes out at any one whom he percieves as a disbeliever.
    he said venom.. hehe
  11. Forgotten
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 03:56
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    [beavis]he said venom.. hehe[/beavis]
    [butthead] Yeah....huh huh huh huh...that was coooool.[/butthead]
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 04:01
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Tell that to my da .
    (Beavis) hehe pink eye... yeah cool hehe. lets go score hhehe
  13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 04:09
    !?
  14. Forgotten
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 04:17
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    !?
    Interesting
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 04:25
    I applaud your attempts to decipher my inner being and the true motives which I hold toward the people here. Many of you question my past and what reflections it has on my present state here at this site. Still others reject me and believe that basically pure insanity led me here.
    My answers are as follows: Who is blind like the servent of GOD? Yet the servent of GOD sees without the use of his physical eyes. Who is lame like the servent of GOD? Yet the servent of GOD walks by his faith in his father. Who are you then, Godless, fools? Who are you to question the faith which one holds in his GOD yet you yourselves believe in nothing, thus hope on nothing because belief is hope manifested. Donot even the lawless live by the laws which govern them? These laws are to take orders from no-one and be wreckless. These too are laws, as surley as there is an Unwritten Code OF The Streets. You who believe in noting live by the laws of those who believe in nothing. These laws are to question the faith of one who believes and live solely according to the flesh(which is your mortal body). Where is my arrogance, the servent of the Lord is to be humble and let only his father exalt him. Has not my father exalted me by introducing me to this web site and allowing me to speak with men and women who are spiritually lost? I am here to root out evil for I see with to eyes of truth.
    When a King sits on his throne, he winnows out all evil with his eyes.
    -Proverbs

With my words I winnow out the evil of this site, for they are my eyes.
    Your words are windows in which my words(eyes) can see through the mind which is a reflection of the heart. Evil is evil, the truth is like salt. If salt were to loose it's salitness, who would make it salty again?
    I remain as salt to you people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree