Russia: Witnesses a terrorist group

Russia: Witnesses a terrorist group

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 May 17

Originally posted by galveston75
Also we put our hope, trust, protection and our life's in our God Jehovah's arms and trust in his son to follow thru with his fathers wishes to protect us. Nothing that any imperfect human or government can do....
You believe there is nothing "imperfect humans" can do to change a political situation in which people's rights are not respected?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 May 17
1 edit

So why do we not fight or protest on the streets as that seems to be the popular answer that so many express today?
No we will never do that but we will go thru all the legal avenues that are at our disposal in the court systems. Sometimes they work in out favor, sometimes the don't.
If the legal court systems set up by a country do not work for us ...[text shortened]... r even worse put to death, we know we will be resurrected just as Jesus knew he was going to be.
I expected a couple responses on this but not getting anything at all speaks volumes..... It would seem that most here do believe that Jesus is alive in heaven, and agree that he did speak those words of teaching others just as it is written in the bible and that he actually did do that door to door ministry and that he did indeed command his followers to do just that and that so far he has not told his followers to stop.
Maybe finding argument in that is impossible and better left alone? Would seem so.

F

Moves
05 May 17
1 edit

I expected a couple responses on this but not getting anything at all speaks volumes..... It would seem that most here do believe that Jesus is alive in heaven, and agree that he did speak those words of teaching others just as it is written in the bible and that he actually did do that door to door ministry and that he did indeed command his followers t ...[text shortened]... s to stop.
Maybe finding argument in that is impossible and better left alone? Would seem so.
What do you think should be done - by those non-JWs who are concerned - about the way the Russian state is treating the JWs?

F

Moves
06 May 17

robbie carrobie's farewell message is thus:

Thank you for those friends I have made. I have learned a lot since my time here and I am thankful to all of my teachers. Sadly this is no place for a Jehovah's Witness because of religious intolerance, ignorance, outright bigotry and lies.

If this is true, why then isn't Russia "no place for a Jehovah's Witness"?

Moves
06 May 17

So why do we not fight or protest on the streets as that seems to be the popular answer that so many express today?
No we will never do that but we will go thru all the legal avenues that are at our disposal in the court systems. Sometimes they work in out favor, sometimes the don't.
If the legal court systems set up by a country do not work for us ...[text shortened]... r even worse put to death, we know we will be resurrected just as Jesus knew he was going to be.
Near the start of the thread I suggested that you tried prayer; have you considered this?