1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:19
    ....... should receive a forum ban for structurally spoiling the athmosphere at RHP. Three of them have gotten what they wanted: to drive people away they don't like to a separate forum. That's not enough for these gentlemen. They all four keep following and harrassing their victims on the new forum.

This is unacceptable.

The admins should do something about this disruptive behaviour.
    Only they will be effective in changing the situation.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:20
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    ....... should receive a forum ban for structurally spoiling the athmosphere at RHP. Three of them have gotten what they wanted: to drive people away they don't like to a separate forum. That's not enough for these gentlemen. They all four keep following and harrassing their victims on the new forum.

This is unacceptable.

What are you talking about?
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:29

This is unacceptable.

Your premise is absurd. Not once did I petition for a separate forum. The fact is that I sometimes enjoy arguing with you pompous christians and would do so regardless of which forum you posted in. The Spirituality forum was not created as a special sanctuary for theists, it was created as a forum to argue about religion in. And that's precisely what I'm doing.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:41
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

You reposted my post at your gossip site for "fun and posterity".
    You don't seem to have any problems over there understanding what I'm talking about, Cribs.
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:421 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Your premise is absurd. Not once did I petition for a separate forum. The fact is that I sometimes enjoy arguing with you pompous christians and would do so regardless of which forum you posted in. The Spirituality forum was not created as ...[text shortened]... o argue about religion in. And that's precisely what I'm doing.
    No, that's not "precisely" what you are doing.
  6. Graceland.
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:45

You don't seem to have any problems over there understanding what I'm talking about, Cribs.

Curious Cribs. Is that not copyright violation to take a statement from RHP and repost it on your site without RHP's permission ?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:45

This is unacceptable.

Ivanhoe should get a forum ban for insisting that others get forum bans thereby spoiling the atmosphere at RHP. I can barely type trembling in terror knowing that Ivanhoe has incredible powers here and that I am doomed to soon be silenced. Oh, woe is me! Oh woe is RHP that will soon be missing my playful sense of humour matched with my erudite analyses of both ancient "prophecies" and current war mongering. Well, ya got me sheriff, place the cuffs and gag on; I only regret that I have but one username to give for my INTERNET CHESS SITE!
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Ivanhoe should get a forum ban for insisting that others get forum bans thereby spoiling the atmosphere at RHP. I can barely type trembling in terror knowing that Ivanhoe has incredible powers here and that I am doomed to soon be silenced. Oh, woe is me! Oh woe is RHP that will soon be missing my playful sense of humour matched with my erudite ana ...[text shortened]... uffs and gag on; I only regret that I have but one username to give for my INTERNET CHESS SITE!

The usual pack is gathering.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:49

This is unacceptable.

Christ, Ivanhoe, you're really getting bent out of shape. You've been whining and griping from the time this forum opened. Amend that, before this forum opened. If you don't want people to respond to your posts you have two choices:

1) Don't post
    2) Post in the Developers or Help forum

This forum is for advertising/exposing all cults, so I if you gonna share your personal superstitions, it's open season.

So I say take your dose of persecution like the rest of us.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:49
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    [b]

Curious Cribs. Is that not copyright violation to take a statement from RHP and repost it on your site without RHP's permission ?[/b]
    Nope. From the TOS:

RHP does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service
  11. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:50
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Cribs?, Cribs?,....is that you man!!? More than one way to 'skin a cat', eh?... 😉
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:51
    Ivanhoe should get a forum ban for insisting that others get forum bans thereby spoiling the atmosphere at RHP. I can barely type trembling in terror knowing that Ivanhoe has incredible powers here and that I am doomed to soon be silenced. Oh, woe is me! Oh woe is RHP that will soon be missing my playful sense of humour matched with my erudite ana ...[text shortened]... uffs and gag on; I only regret that I have but one username to give for my INTERNET CHESS SITE!
    No1: "Ivanhoe should get a forum ban for insisting that others get forum bans thereby spoiling the atmosphere at RHP.

I challenge you to ask Russ in a PM to do this, no1.
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:52
    Nope. From the TOS:

RHP does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service
    That's exactly right. They can't have it both ways, just like Ivanhoe can't.
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:53
    Originally posted by telerion
    Christ, Ivanhoe, you're really getting bent out of shape. You've been whining and griping from the time this forum opened. Amend that, before this forum opened. If you don't want people to respond to your posts you have two choices:

1) Don't post
    2) Post in the Developers or Help forum

This forum is for advertising/exposing all cults, s ...[text shortened]... superstitions, it's open season.

So I say take your dose of persecution like the rest of us.

Je kletst uit je nek.
  15. Graceland.
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:55
    Nope. From the TOS:

I have little doubt Ivan feels the same about his views from RHP being used in FW without his prior consent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree