1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 04:18
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    What's going on up here in this thread? Is someone pirping again? Maybe you only have so many banning credentials ivanhoe and after a while they will all be used up. One for cribs, the next for him and him and him. One day your very nemesis himself may show up here and noone will pay you any attention when you call for him to be banned.

cry cry cry wolf there's a wolf among us!!!!!!!!!!!

Nyxie

Nobody will get banned here, Nyxie, nobody ....... 😀
  2. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 04:20
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Nobody will get banned here, Nyxie, nobody ....... 😀
    Then why even bother to call for it? Were you perhaps bored and thought that the listed people were not paying you enough attention? A sort of twisted rolecall of your favorite people to debate with?

Nyxie
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 04:58
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    And BTW, why did I get fourth billing? I'm far more abusive than boring Nemesio, Cribs actually opposed the Spirituality Forum and Wingnut is a washed up has been. That no1 in my title means just that; I demand you start another thread demanding my banning first and foremost.
    Hands down: this is the single most bizzare thread I have ever read here at RHP.

Ivanhoe, are you really that interested in silencing people who disagree with you?
    Haven't you learned anything from the history of your illustrious Church?

I've begged you in thread after thread to prove any of your asserted claims,
    but you avoid it all costs. You claim to be skilled at debate, but I've never once
    seen you avail yourself of this.

Why are you so mad at a bunch of anonymous people whom you will never meet,
    in heaven (because, no doubt, you are going to be saved, right?) or on earth? Why
    do you let the irrelevant ravings of us four control you? You claim that we are
    persecuting you, but, in fact, you are persecuting yourself. It is truly a sad sight to
    behold.

I will not stop posting my opinions nor would I want your or pcaspian to stop
    post yours. You can think mine absurd and I will think the same of yours. But give
    up with your Inquisition; it's an obscenity -- a relic of the past, and obsolete.

Live your life confident that you are right and we are wrong. You wouldn't want us
    to believe that we are swaying your opinion, right? Keep your chin up, keep the faith,
    and dismiss us with a wave of your hand.

Our banning? Absurd.

Nemesio
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 05:293 edits
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Hands down: this is the single most bizzare thread I have ever read here at RHP.

Ivanhoe, are you really that interested in silencing people who disagree with you?
    Haven't you learned anything from the history of your illustrious Churc ...[text shortened]... s us with a wave of your hand.

Our banning? Absurd.

Nemesio
    Who was trying to depict me as a racist ? That was you, Mr Slimy Toad.

I've never witnessed such hypocrisy.

Nemesio: "Atheists people say I'm a theist, while theists say I'm an atheist."

You summed it up quite nicely yourself: Your hypocrisy and your flip-flopping.

I bet your gay friends will tell us you are straight and your straight friends will tell us you are gay.

5. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 05:35

You are paranoid. I figured you didn't mean what you said publicly in these
    forums and offered you an opportunity to explain yourself (an opportunity
    of which you have not yet availed yourself, I notice).

You should write the book on hyperbole, Ivanhoe.

You summed it up quite nicely yourself: Your hypocrisy and your flip-flopping.

Did I vote for John Kerry, Ivanhoe? I've made no claims about my faith and
    only seldom have I made claims about God. In order to be a hypocrite, one
    must take a position. In order to flip-flop, one must choose a side and then
    go to the other. I've never stated my opinion, for reasons I've explained many
    times, so your claims are utterly empty (which, I might add, is not a surprise of
    late).

I bet your gay friends tell us you are straight and your straight friends tell us you are gay.

I'm not sure if you meant this to be funny or not, but I'm sure you meant it to
    be slightly insulting -- another revelation of your 'views' on people, in my opinion.
    Either way, I'm not going to let you shuffle me into one of your convenient 'label
    boxes' by dignifying this perverse question with a response.

Nemesio
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 05:391 edit

You summed it up quite nicely yoursel ...[text shortened]... straight and your straight friends will tell us you are gay.

You come across as one of the most spiteful, bitter and petty men I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. You should be right at home with the Dariuses of the world; pretending you have any love for humanity while spewing hatred and intolerance. You can't stand that there are a few people on this site who actually seem to enjoy themselves and can poke and needle themselves and others without having their head explode. I could almost feel pity for you; if you are like this in the real world your existence must be very dark indeed. Your hatred for the human race spills out in every word you spit out here; its no wonder why you support policies which will lead to millions of deaths. You're a very twisted individual, Ivanhoe, you really do need help.
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 05:41
    Who was trying to depict me as a racist ?
    That was me. It is my position that you adhere to the traditions of the Catholic Church, including the tenets of its catechism, which says that all who don't convert are cursed and will be cast into a furnace. A logical implication is that you believe all members of the Jewish race who do not denounce their heritage and accept Jesus will and should suffer eternal torment.

Do you deny this claim?

8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 13:56
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    That was me. It is my position that you adhere to the traditions of the Catholic Church, including the tenets of its catechism, which says that all who don't convert are cursed and will be cast into a furnace. A logical implication is that you believe all members of the Jewish race who do not denounce their heritage and accept Jesus will and should suffer eternal torment.

Do you deny this claim?

What about the "brown trash" thing with Nemesio? As he is a "slimy, arrogant toad" I guess he is now green trash.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 14:171 edit
    ....... should receive a forum ban for structurally spoiling the athmosphere at RHP. Three of them have gotten what they wanted: to drive people away they don't like to a separate forum. That's not enough for these gentlemen. They all fou ...[text shortened]... behaviour.
    Only they will be effective in changing the situation.
    Can the mods move this as it is off topic in the Spirituality forum? I think filing it under B for Bin would be appropriate.

Its funny Ivanhoe, you give out about the 'packs' and 'gangs' in RHP forums, and then you go and call multiple people out, and then, when they all respond, you feel justified in your 'ganging up against poor users' accusations. Twisted mind games if I ever saw them.

D

10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:021 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    That was me. It is my position that you adhere to the traditions of the Catholic Church, including the tenets of its catechism, which says that all who don't convert are cursed and will be cast into a furnace. A logical implicati ...[text shortened]... and should suffer eternal torment.

Do you deny this claim?

No Cribs, Nemesio was trying to accuse me, using a lot of innuendo, of being a racist. You however are trying to accuse me of being an anti-Semite. Your "proof" is a lamentable misrepresentation of Roman Catholic teaching as I have pointed out to you. I hope you don't expect me to enter a "debate" with you on this ridiculous subject.
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:07
    I hope you don't expect me to enter a "debate" with you on this ridiculous subject.
    Why won't you? Does it make you too uncomfortable?

The topic is well-defined. I have cited a portion of the Catechism that refers to the Vatican's endorsement of cursed people being cast into a furnace.

I am simply asking you whether you abide by this tenet of Catholicism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree