Salvation belong to the Lord

Salvation belong to the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why should anybody have to suffer God's wrath? Indeed, why does a omniscient deity feel wrath at all, especially towards something so insignificant as us?

If an ant doesn't behave the way I want it to behave, should I squish it, and do it in such a way that its suffering lasts forever?
I think you are in error for several reasons.

Do you believe God is so disconnected to what He has made that anything at all could be insignificant to God? God, who created us in His very image, is very mindful of mankind, and His love for us is shown in the price He was willing to pay to redeem us. The Word of God made flesh; God took our unrighteousness upon Himself to redeem us, the sinless One became sin to be our propitiation, our redeemer so that we could be justified by God, for God. So through Jesus Christ, we are cleansed from our sins by divine justification. This salvation at the cost of God's Son is so great it boggles the mind. The reason for it was and is again not us, but God, God's love for us is the only reason for this to occur. When we do turn to the Lord, each time the angels in heaven rejoice, for each of us who turn to the Lord.

The cost of our redemption was so high because the crimes are so great! Without that redemption that could only be done for us by Jesus Christ should clue you into why the punishment is so horrible. Justice, righteousness, holiness, mercy, and grace are tied up in our salvation so that God's love made a way that nothing about Him is left wanting or soiled by our forgiveness. He cannot just ignore sin; all sin will be dealt with and punished to the nth degree. The new heaven and earth will not be polluted by anything evil or wicked; this whole universe is going to go away as an eternal Kingdom comes.

All that does evil, that not redeemed has one place to go, and there remain. A man could stomp on an ant without so much as a thought of justice, rendering that an act of one far greater doing something to another with no value to him, this is not the case with God, He is aware of all things within His creation. You think there will be an issue with pure goodness, righteousness, justice punishing evil for all things done by its influence, why would that not also be just as true, God punishing the guilty and rewarding the redeemed?

Luke 15
Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

F

Moves
17 Feb 20

@kellyjay said
You think there will be an issue with pure goodness, righteousness, justice punishing evil for all things done by its influence, why would that not also be just as true, God punishing the guilty and rewarding the redeemed?
You have often described yourself as "wicked and evil" and as a part of the "cesspool of evil" and, like everybody else, "guilty". How will your God punish you? Or do you believe he will be "rewarding" you? If so, what for?

F

Moves
17 Feb 20
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Without that redemption that could only be done for us by Jesus Christ should clue you into why the punishment is so horrible. Justice, righteousness, holiness, mercy, and grace are tied up in our salvation so that God's love made a way that nothing about Him is left wanting or soiled by our forgiveness. He cannot just ignore sin; all sin will be dealt with and punished to the nth degree.
All sin will be dealt with and punished to the nth degree

How will your "sin" be "dealt with and punished to the nth degree"?

F

Moves
17 Feb 20

@kellyjay said
The Word of God made flesh; God took our unrighteousness upon Himself to redeem us, the sinless One became sin to be our propitiation, our redeemer so that we could be justified by God, for God. So through Jesus Christ, we are cleansed from our sins by divine justification.
Does this mean you MUST obey Jesus's commandments, MUST stop "sinning" and MUST do good works so that your faith is not "dead"?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
18 Feb 20
1 edit

@vartiovuori said
This is proof that Christians are the most evil people on earth.
Actually were all evil. God’s not only going to judge us for our physical actions and words we say but God’s also going to judge us for our thought life too. We’re already found guilty according to John 3:36

John 14:6, Acts 4:12, 1 Cor. 15:1-5, and God’s word says whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. That’s everybody from Adam and eve till the end of time.

F

Moves
18 Feb 20

@rbhill said
Actually were all evil. God’s not only going to judge us for our physical actions and words we say but God’s also going to judge us for our thought life too. We’re already found guilty according to John 3:36
Does this mean that you are going to be tormented in burning flames for eternity for being "evil" and "guilty" or do you believe that some religious stuff in your "thought life" is going to mean you don't get punished?

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said
You have mischaracterized God and misrepresented His salvation in a public forum while claiming to be a Christian. That makes you a moron.

Not to mention the fact that you take every opportunity you can find to yoke together with unbelievers in denunciating Christians in this forum. That makes you a double-moron.
Why don’t address the point I’m making instead of getting all puffed up, angry and blowhardy.

KellyJay is claiming in his OP that human salvation is a divine act. My on topic question is addressing his point. I’m asking him the same question which he has been dodging for years; if salvation is solely a divine act, then why do people go to hell?

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said
Therefore divegeester is a moron, and I'm not the least concerned about going to hell for stating the fact.
And so you shouldn’t be, but KellyJay will use scripture to say that you are in danger of hell.

You should take it up with kellyjay instead of other people who quote KellyJay, but you won’t do that because your need for partisan security is greater than your intellectual integrity.

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said
You have mischaracterized God and misrepresented His salvation in a public forum while claiming to be a Christian. That makes you a moron.
Not at all, it’s KellyJay who misrepresents God, it if calling me a moron for challenging him on it gives you a little intellectual stiffy then good for you.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
18 Feb 20

@fmf said
Does this mean that you are going to be tormented in burning flames for eternity for being "evil" and "guilty" or do you believe that some religious stuff in your "thought life" is going to mean you don't get punished?
Religion can’t save you only putting your faith Jesus Christ will.

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said
Not to mention the fact that you take every opportunity you can find to yoke together with unbelievers in denunciating Christians in this forum. That makes you a double-moron.
I do no such thing, I call out the erroneous beliefs of Christians who I believe misrepresent the living God. They do tend to not me doing this and frequently call me names such as “moron” “ashole” “pinhead” from yourself.

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said
Divegeester is a "moron" for his mischaracterizations of God, and his misrepresentations of God's Word.
Blimey, are you still railing on about me!?

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said
That's your opinion. The fact is, when it comes to understanding truth, we're all morons, to one degree or another.
Despite your cascade of posts using the word, I don’t think “moron” means what you think it means.

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said
The ones to which he replies to when denunciating Christians.
I think you just don’t like being questioned about your beliefs and it upsets you that another Christian will publicly challenge you.

Moves
18 Feb 20

@secondson said That makes you a moron.
So I’m a “double moron” - wow that sounds really bad.

Is that worse than double dumb-ass ?