1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 02:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    You think the kind of Christianity Rajk999 subscribes to is worthless?
    Little does he realise that he is insulting Jesus Christ who he claims to worship. I repeat exactly what Christ says and that is why my posts are so short. He on the other hand has to twist and reword and assume hence the voluminous posts of analysis.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 02:19
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Little does he realise that he is insulting Jesus Christ who he claims to worship. I repeat exactly what Christ says and that is why my posts are so short. He on the other hand has to twist and reword and assume hence the voluminous posts of analysis.
    Oh no, no, no. It is you that I am insulting.

Short enough for you ?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 02:20
    Originally posted by sonship
    The days of me giving you a benefit of a doubt have ended....
    Please, please dont report me to the Council .. please .. I will change my beliefs :'(
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 02:28
    Please, please dont report me to the Council .. please .. I will change my beliefs :'(
    You should have been a comedian.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 02:352 edits
    Oh no, no, no. It is you that I am insulting.

Short enough for you ?
    Actually you are insulting Jesus Christ.

My doctrine is centered around following Christ's commandments .. chief of which is here :

Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, ... Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. (Luke 10:25-27 KJV)

According to Christ this is what gives eternal life, and you are brazen enough to call that worthless.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 03:20
    Questions and crocodile tears.
    No tears, sonship. And certainly no reason for them to be of the crocodile kind. Odd thing of you to say. Rajk999's perspective on Christ ~ following His commandments, focusing on what He Himself said, believing salvation comes from believing AND doing good works ~ is "worthless"?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 11:563 edits
    Actually you are insulting Jesus Christ.

My doctrine is centered around following Christ's commandments .. chief of which is here :

Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, ... Thou shalt [b]love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
    (Luke 10:25-27 KJV)

According to Christ this is what gives eternal life, and you are brazen enough to call that worthless.[/b]

Satan pulled this passage out of the Bible to also make a worthless doctrine:

"And [the devil] said to Him, If you are the Son of God, cast Yourself down; for it is written, 'To His angels He shall give charge concerning You, and on their hands they shall bear You up, lest You strike Your foot against a stone.' " (Matthew 3:6)

See Rajk999? The Devil can quote the Bible too to invent a doctrine.

Here Satan neatly quoted Psalm 91:11-12.

Fortunately for the world the Son of God knew how to detect the evil subtlety and responded.

"Jesus said to him, Again, it is written, 'You shall not test the Lord your God.' " (comp. Deut. 6:16)

To guard against Satan's deceptions we Christians are aware not only what is "written" but what is "again ... written."

As to learning Christian truth your doctrine is worthless. And I would recommend your kind of teaching to no one.

And you're far too lazy to have a serious discussion to expound Luke 10:25-27. Already your reading eye and mind are probably exhausted right now.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 12:161 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    No tears, sonship. And certainly no reason for them to be of the crocodile kind. Odd thing of you to say. Rajk999's perspective on Christ ~ following His commandments, focusing on what He Himself said, believing salvation comes from believing AND doing good works ~ is "worthless"?

Odd thing for you to pretend that you really care about "salvation" of any kind, one way or the other.

I mention "crocodile tears" or at least pretended "crocodile concern" because I doubt that you really care.

I think your core interest is only pitting one Bible reader against another. I think it is one of your favorite sports activities here - also pitting Christian against Christian here.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 12:471 edit
    And I would recommend your kind of teaching to no one.
    My kind of teaching? I have no teaching.
    All I did was quote exactly what Christ said.
    I gave no interpretations.

You on the other hand
    explain and reword
    twist
    add another verse
    twist again
    assume
    add you own opinions

Therefore you create your own doctrine and teachings.

It is reasonable to conclude that you would not recommend the teachings of Christ to anyone. This places you at odds with Jesus Christ .. I think that is referred to as anti-Christ.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 12:50
    My kind of teaching? I have no teaching.
    All I did was quote exactly what Christ said.
    I gave no interpretations.

You on the other hand
    explain and reword
    twist
    add another verse
    twist again
    assume
    add you own opinions

Therefore you create your own doctrine and teachings.
    You have a good memory. Its just short.

You wrote about your doctrine:

My doctrine is centered around following Christ's commandments ...
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 12:54
    You have a good memory. Its just short.

You wrote about your doctrine:

My doctrine is centered around following Christ's commandments ...
    'My doctrine' is simply another way of saying 'my beliefs' and it is centered around the teachings of Christ.

Exactly the teachings of Christ. That in no way is a claim that I can follow all of it. But it is my life's ambition to make a good attempt to follow all of it to the best of my ability.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 13:111 edit
    'My doctrine' is simply another way of saying 'my beliefs' and it is centered around the teachings of Christ.

Exactly the teachings of Christ. That in no way is a claim that I can follow all of it. But it is my life's ambition to make a good attempt to follow all of it to the best of my ability.
    However, your seemingly humble ambition to follow Jesus is stocked piled up to the brim with contempt, hatred, attack against other lovers of Jesus.

Your humble sounding "Oh, I am just trying to follow Jesus the best I know how" is always accompanied with the self righteous slander that "I'm the ONLY one out here that REALLY follows Jesus. The rest of followers of Jesus are not as good as ME and just want the EASY route."

So I am not that impressed when you put on the humble hat of "little ole follower of Jesus the best I know how."

Accusation, slander, blame, faulting of Christians are MAJOR aspects of your "humble" pursuit of spirituality.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 13:18
    However, your seemingly humble ambition to follow Jesus is stocked piled up to the brim with contempt, hatred, attack against other lovers of Jesus.

Your humble sounding "Oh, I am just trying to follow Jesus the best I know how" is always accompanied with the self righteous slander that "I'm the ONLY one out here that REALLY follows Jesus. The rest of fo ...[text shortened]... lame, faulting of Christians are [b] MAJOR
    aspects of your "humble" pursuit of spirituality.[/b]
    Says the guy who would not teach anyone the doctrine of Christ.

Thats how much you love Jesus. You love Jesus with your mouth but your heart is far from him.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 13:422 edits
    Says the guy who would not teach anyone the doctrine of Christ.

Thats how much you love Jesus. You love Jesus with your mouth but your heart is far from him.
    Are you a Universalist Unitarian ?

Are you ashamed or secretive about what kind of assembly you like to congregate with ? Is that the reason for the secrecy.

Who are you spiritual WITH ?
    I've seen your Lone Ranger routine already.
    Who do you enjoy congregating WITH ?

Has your kind of spirituality stood any test of being combined with others?
    Or are you just an isolated, fiercely independent, individualistic and opinionated recluse ?

Who are you spiritual with as comrades, as brothers ?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 13:57
    Are you a Universalist Unitarian ?

Are you ashamed or secretive about what kind of assembly you like to congregate with ? Is that the reason for the secrecy.

Who are you spiritual WITH ?
    I've seen your Lone Ranger routine already.
    Who do you enjoy congregating WITH ?

Has your kind of spirituality stood any test of being combined with othe ...[text shortened]... tic and opinionated recluse ?

Who are you spiritual [b] with
    as comrades, as brothers ?[/b]
    Resorting to diversionary tactics?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree