1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '23 11:152 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Jesus Christ is worthy of my devotion if I get nothing from Him other than what I deserve for all the evil things I have done in my life.

So not a hypothetical question Jesus Christ paid a debt you can not pay, what will you do with Christ?
    Thank you for your evasion.

What have you done with Christ? What a miserable life this must be for people who think everyone is evil and life begins at death. I don’t hear any glad tidings from you.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '23 11:29
    @moonbus said
    Thank you for your evasion.

What have you done with Christ? What a miserable life this must be for people who think everyone is evil and life begins at death. I don’t hear any glad tidings from you.
    Do you think that the nature of man is not the same across the board some are good while others are not? I didn't evade anything, I told you if I got nothing out of God, Jesus Christ is worthy of my life. You want glad tidings, you want to get something out of God before you will think it worthwhile, a promise of eternal life or something not as impressive, but something you'd like to have nonetheless? Being forgiven can only happen to those that are guilty, those that think they have nothing to be forgiven for, well, that will be put to the test on judgment day.
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Aug '23 13:38
    @kellyjay said
    Do you think that the nature of man is not the same across the board some are good while others are not? I didn't evade anything, I told you if I got nothing out of God, Jesus Christ is worthy of my life. You want glad tidings, you want to get something out of God before you will think it worthwhile, a promise of eternal life or something not as impressive, but something y ...[text shortened]... that think they have nothing to be forgiven for, well, that will be put to the test on judgment day.
    So you really want to live in a celestial North Korea for all eternity ? Forever worshiping the Dear Leader for all eternity . North Korea would be a better choice since at least when you die you can escape . You clearly have not thought this fantasy scenario all the way thru , lol .
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '23 15:04
    @kellyjay said
    Do you think that the nature of man is not the same across the board some are good while others are not? I didn't evade anything, I told you if I got nothing out of God, Jesus Christ is worthy of my life. You want glad tidings, you want to get something out of God before you will think it worthwhile, a promise of eternal life or something not as impressive, but something y ...[text shortened]... that think they have nothing to be forgiven for, well, that will be put to the test on judgment day.
    What a bitter man you are.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '23 15:23
    @caissad4 said
    So you really want to live in a celestial North Korea for all eternity ? Forever worshiping the Dear Leader for all eternity . North Korea would be a better choice since at least when you die you can escape . You clearly have not thought this fantasy scenario all the way thru , lol .
    The evil in man is throughout the whole of our race, there are not (good and others who are bad/evil.) While the goodness and righteousness of God is not ever anything less than perfect, the question why do bad things happen to us should be turned around to why God has not wiped us completely off the face of the earth yet?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '23 15:28
    @moonbus said
    What a bitter man you are.
    Nothing bitter about what I have said, you criticize me personally while never speaking to the points I made. Do you share the same nature as every other human or not? Have you done or said anything worth condemnation or are you above such things in your own eyes? I have to admit my faults and know I am not better than anyone else, you have a notion that you are better than others?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Aug '23 02:001 edit
    @moonbus said
    One of the best bits of Mel Brooks is when Moses comes down carrying three tablets, but he drops one of them.

😆
    I have in my hand the Fifte... uhhh, Ten... the Ten Commandments!
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Aug '23 02:02
    @caissad4 said
    I don't know if I'd equate the leader of North Korea with God.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '23 04:26
    @kellyjay said
    I’ll ask you the same question I use to ask sonship.

How many people have you personally led to Christ using this philosophy of gloom?
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Aug '23 08:562 edits
    @suzianne said
    I have in my hand the Fifte... uhhh, Ten... the Ten Commandments!
    Yup, that’s the scene. Jewish humor, ya just can’t beat Jewish humor.

“The Jews are so poor, they have only one god!”

😆

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree