1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 09:31
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    And when did you learn anything about computers? You've clearly shown that you don't understand much. I remember when you dismissed computer simulations about things.
    I hate to tell you that you don't know much of computers and their programming. Either. Sorry about that.
    Garbage in, garbage out. That is not a complete dismissal of computer simulations about all things. I was referring to the garbage of evolution.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 09:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Garbage in, garbage out. That is not a complete dismissal of computer simulations about all things. I was referring to the garbage of evolution.
    Creationism is just a load of garbage. So you say, we cannot expect more than a load of garbage out of it? You are right in that sense.
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 09:391 edit
    The material is not the same, but the principle of operation is similiar. Obviously, the DNA computer is much more complex than the silicon one that I am presently using to communicate with you.

Silicon vs. DNA Microprocessors

Silicon microprocessors have been the heart of the computing world for more than 40 years. In that time, manufacturers have c ...[text shortened]... more complex computer -- the human brain.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/dna-computer2.htm
    "Another drawback of his DNA computer is that it requires human assistance. The goal of
    the DNA computing field is to create a device that can work independent of human
    involvement."

- from page one in that same article.

Now, ask yourself why that is. Also, ponder this question: Should a DNA computer ever be
    built, will it's constituent parts be directly connected, guaranteeing the correct results every
    time, or will they be free-floating parts, like in your cells?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 10:291 edit
    Originally posted by C Hess
    "Another drawback of his DNA computer is that it requires human assistance. The goal of
    the DNA computing field is to create a device that can work independent of human
    involvement."

- from page one in that same article.

Now, ask yourself why that is. Also, ponder this question: Should a DNA computer ever be
    built, will it's constituent parts ...[text shortened]... eeing the correct results every
    time, or will they be free-floating parts, like in your cells?
    Jesus might return before anyone makes a DNA computer like that. So I am not going to count on man making a DNA computer. God already did that, anyway, our bodies.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 10:39
    Creationism is just a load of garbage. So you say, we cannot expect more than a load of garbage out of it? You are right in that sense.
    You might consider yourself garbage, but I am a treasure and wonderfully made.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 10:43
    You might consider yourself garbage, but I am a treasure and wonderfully made.
    So you think. But you are still ignorant as an evilutionist.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 10:491 edit
    So you think. But you are still ignorant as an evilutionist.
    But as a YEC, I am ...

The Near Genius
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 11:30
    Jesus might return before anyone makes a DNA computer like that. So I am not going to count on man making a DNA computer. God already did that, anyway, our bodies.
    Whatever.
  9. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 22:302 edits
    One thing is for sure, science will not get us to God! The best it can do is help us understand more about God. But it will not reveal God Himself to us. When it comes down to the chance for a great eternity, science gives us nothing eternal.

Science cannot explain our individual future after we humanly die, nor our individual past before each of us were born as a human. Why anyone would want to trust science with things that it will not answer, I do not understand. For gaining eternal life directly, science is a waste of our lives. And most certainly, science is not worth our faith in it, for eternity!
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 23:29
    It is all part of a marvelous theory, which is actually nothing more than a grand evolutionary hoax. Experienced scientists denounce it as untrue.

http://evolutionfacts.com/Evolution-handbook/E-H-12a.htm
  11. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 02:051 edit
    Knowing all knowledge is unnecessary. It is insignificant! If there is God who wants to save us, then we don't need all knowledge anyway.
  12. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 02:161 edit
    If creation is a load of garbage, then so is innovation. There is no such thing as innovation. Man innovating is hog wash; it doesn't exist. Whoever believes in innovation is mind controlled. Don't let science lead you to believe in innovation.

Don't take this previous paragraph as a joke either. Truthfully, it is a sorry state of mankind when each person in it cannot believe outside of themselves when it comes to God. What a wasted life IF there is no God!

Associated with Patrick Henry is the saying, "Give me liberty, or give me death!" If no one wants eternal liberty, then don't be surprised if you don't get it. Whatever you do, don't think you can blame God if you don't gain liberty in eternity. And whatever you add to that plight, quit trying to take eternal liberty from other human beings.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 02:36
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    What a wasted life IF there is no God!

Only if you have wasted it believing there is a god.
  14. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 02:511 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    IF there is a God, why doesn't He go ahead and destroy us all and quit wasting His desires and effort towards us with grace and mercy? Why did God of the bible repent that He had made man and still leave Noah, and his wife, sons-in-law, and daughters on the earth?

King James Version
    ==============
    Genesis 6: 7, 8
    And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
  15. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 02:541 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Wolfgang59 and All Others,
    Is it worse to believe in God, if there isn't One, or to not believe in God when there is One who wants to save us?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree