Sermon Judging

Sermon Judging

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Sep 11

Originally posted by JS357
I respect anyone who is willing to put their ideas up for judgement. Well done -- maybe the 3 winners could be the judges next time? 😉
I might be willing to judge. I doubt I'd be up to doing another sermon anytime soon.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Sep 11

Originally posted by rwingett
I might be willing to judge. I doubt I'd be up to doing another sermon anytime soon.
I thought judging would be much harder than doing a sermon-that's if you give it your full attention for at least an hour or so ... maybe 45mins?

w

Moves
23 Sep 11

Originally posted by rwingett
So lets do a roll call. Who here wants to be a judge?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Sep 11

Originally posted by whodey
I want to be an entrant. If it comes to it that you cant get only 2 judges then I will judge again.

T

Moves
23 Sep 11

Originally posted by whodey
I would be willing to judge, but I am away from mid next week and unable to 'net'. Timing wise it's not good. Best left til next time for me to judge, I think.

w

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by Taoman
I would be willing to judge, but I am away from mid next week and unable to 'net'. Timing wise it's not good. Best left til next time for me to judge, I think.
So it looks like we have two volunteers to be judges in Taoman and Rwingett. Would anyone else like to be a judge?