1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:25
    Vedic society does not tolerate repeat offenders of violent acts and removes them from society.

Thus there are not many who embrace violence in Vedic society because they are fully aware of the outcome.............but the main reason why violence is not found in Vedic society is that they are taught the principles of true religion which softens the heart to the loving condition - and also they are fully aware of Karma for their actions.

There is no sin in removing violent offenders from society by the Vedic authority...............but anyone who kills outside of the authority of the Vedic government is dealt with as a violent criminal themselves.......just like in America they have the death penalty and there is no crime committed by the government for their actions of terminating rapist and murderers and terrorists.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:29
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Vedic society does not tolerate repeat offenders of violent acts and removes them from society.

Thus there are not many who embrace violence in Vedic society because they are fully aware of the outcome.............but the main reason why violence is not found in Vedic society is that they are taught the principles of true religion which softens the heart to ...[text shortened]... ommitted by the government for their actions of terminating rapist and murderers and terrorists.
    Actually execution is a crime by any decent moral standards and is thus outlawed in all civilised countries.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:331 edit

Thus there are not many who embrace violence in Vedic society because they are fully aware of the outcome.............but the main reason why violence is not found in Vedic society is that they are taught the principles of true religion which softens the heart to ...[text shortened]... ommitted by the government for their actions of terminating rapist and murderers and terrorists.
    On December 19 you advocated genocide against Muslims - all Muslim men were to be eradicated, even if they converted to other religions, the women "would be allowed to prove themselves" to you, and children would be spared. Where specifically do your Vedic teachings authorize you to call for genocide in this way?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:441 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is just too bad that they are following a violent religious group.
    They will all have to be terminated to protect the peace lovers and
    those who wish to do good rather than those who just want to do
    harm and rape 70 virgins. Amen. 😏
    Dasa: Show of hands.

Well Dasa has explicitly advocated genocide against all Muslim men. You, RJHinds, seem to be the only poster who advocates genocide too - "they will all have to be terminated". The 'Show of hands' so far seems to be you and Dasa v the rest of this community. You may not care too much about what people make of your flippant posts and their content, but if you are just having a laugh about genocide here and don't really mean it, now might be the time to say so.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 05:20
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I would agree with you in part (I am also highly liberal and libertarian in my political/social outlook)
    but there are parts of your suggestions I couldn't condone/agree with.

I would agree that the proportionality of sentences is out of whack, and that violent and sexual offenders
    often don't get sentences proportionate to their crimes.

And I ...[text shortened]... or the perpetrators of crime has no or negative effect on reducing instances
    of such crime.
    My thoughts were utopian rather than practical and I dont have any answers to your criticism.

I was assuming a perfect judicial system (impossible)

In particular I agree strongly with your view on judges being allowed to judge so my 3 strikes rule would be a guideline only.

I also support pre-emptive measures such as education and raising social services but I have seen nasty violent people from all walks of life and quite frankly they do not deserve to share the society I live in.

I agree that harsher penalties in no way reduce instances of particular crimes, my solution was NOT intended as punishment - just a separate society for those who do not want to live in ours.

Maybe the Isle of Wight ..............
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 05:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    On December 19 you advocated genocide against Muslims - all Muslim men were to be eradicated, even if they converted to other religions, the women "would be allowed to prove themselves" to you, and children would be spared. Where specifically do your Vedic teachings authorize you to call for genocide in this way?
    refer to my new post called fmf
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 06:431 edit
    No. The new thread is an attempt to avoid answering the question, so - with apologies to the other posters for this repetition - I wall ask again:

Dasa you recently advocated genocide against Muslims - all Muslim men were to be "eradicated" (your word), even if they converted to other religions [your actual words were "force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted"], the women "would be allowed to prove themselves" to you and perhaps spared (your words exactly), and children would be spared.

So I ask again: Where specifically do your Vedic teachings authorize you to call for genocide in this way?
  8. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 10:21
    Dasa, just for once be honest and answer fmf's question
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 14:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. The new thread is an attempt to avoid answering the question, so - with apologies to the other posters for this repetition - I wall ask again:

Dasa you recently advocated genocide against Muslims - all Muslim men were to be "eradicated" (your word), even if they converted to other religions [your actual words were [b]"force must be used and termination o ...[text shortened]... e specifically do your Vedic teachings authorize you to call for genocide in this way?
    [/b]
    how the fuk is he not banned already? not that it would make him think is position but spare me from having to skip huge walls of text when i read a thread on this forum
  10. Wat?
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 15:04
    That might depend on the ability of the potentially intervening countries to actually do something beneficial about it.

Recent history does not indicate that we actually do have a coherent or effective strategy for actually improving a
    country or reducing violence.

In an ideal world of course we would intervene and stop the violence and bring pea ...[text shortened]... .

Unless you really can see a way for us to impose such things on them with military force.
    What a wonderfully grouped set of words, and not one iota of monkey business.

Good stuff g'fudge. 🙂

-m.
  11. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 15:29
    In case people are wondering, I can confirm that Dasa explicitly called for the extermination of all adult Muslim males. This is genocide by any definition. I asked for Dasa to be banned as a result, and was told by Russ that he had been warned for his comments and banned from the forums (presumably only temporarily).

So, in addition to explaining where this is taught in the Vedas, can I ask where lying is taught?
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 15:43
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    This is actually a topic close to my heart and contrary to my liberal beliefs I have a quite draconian outlook on dealing with violence. I believe that sentencing for violent crime compared to say fraud or other "money" crimes is ridiculously lenient.
    I have quite a different view. I feel that sentencing for fraud and other money crimes is ridiculously lenient.
    Where I come from the vast majority of deaths are due to preventable and curable disease. The reason why the prevention measures and cures are not in place is largely because of misuse of public funds, and similar crimes.
  13. Wat?
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 16:26

So your Vedic religion makes the assumption that there is no such thing as mental illness? Yes or No?

I would assume no, judging that you say all perpretraors of crime, all, be it mentally ill or pre-judged crimes should be 'eliminated' - i.e. killed off.

Mentally ill people ARE NOT aware of the outcome of the results of their actions - because they are ill. So kill them all, your religion says?

Does it really?

-------------

So every Vedic parent is a superpowerful parent, who never makes mistakes? Yes or No?..... and as such.... no child is negatively or ill-affected by upbringing? No child is chastised, or beaten or has affect infiltrated upon his/her being because everybody is perfect in Veda religion? Yes or No?

And then you go on to say , quote, "Anybody whi kills "outside" of VEDIC AUTHORITY" "...... So Vedic authority authorises killing in certain traits? Yes or No?

One thing I do know Dasa. You are a complete TWAT. You have no idea about the world in general, about accepted laws that have taken thousands of years to establish, and you probably don't know what toilet paper is to wipe your own ass. You are insulting, continually, everybody who tries to engage with you reasonably, and you think you have every justification to the end. You probably don't have one iota of understanding of what I just wrote, but I will tell you. You are blind in your envisioned sight, you are deaf in your thought of hearing. You feel nothing with your sense of touch, and your fingers type like the venom of a snake - a killer snake that bites its own ass.

In summarisation...... you are becoming more pathetic every time you post!
    You are insulated, cold, ignorant and abusive.

I hope soon that this Vedic shi-iite you have a belief in is one day demonstrated to you as true shi-iite and you recognise that you didn't know. However, some how, I doubt that. I think your cultive action will one day take your life early, God forbid. 😀

I choose to terminate you, with no crime committed. Yu are not worthy of taking our oxygen time to read your invalid posting anymore.

Sod off, enjoy your life - what's left of it - get a wife, get fecked, get a kid......... oooops.... please don't do that..... and go forth and mulitply.

Do you know the meaning of the latter?

It means feck off!

so Feck off Dasa!

-m.

Mike.! 😏
  14. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 16:49
    How is the show of hands going Dasa
  15. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 18:03
    Actually execution is a crime by any decent moral standards and is thus outlawed in all civilised countries.
    This is one of the good things about living in a time in which we have the technology in place to build prisons capable of housing violent people in a place where they are extremely unlikely to escape and threaten additional harm to innocent people.

But what if you live in a place and-or time in which these technologies are-were unavailable?

If prison was not a realistic option, what would be the best way to deal with violent people who pose a threat to the rest of society?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree