1. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Apr '12 05:05
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The question is why did not read the other thread "The Vedas & Cow Worship" where I quoted other authorities claiming eating dung and drinking urine were spiritually beneficial.
    No, the question is why, when you made a claim about eating cow dung and drinking cow urine, and were challenged on it in this thread, you then proceeded to quote totally irrelevant stuff. Clearly you cannot back up your claims. This means that not only were you lying in the OP, but you are willing to continue lieing/deflecting etc to avoid admitting the original lie. I just want to know why.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Apr '12 05:08
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If you want to equate eating cow dung and drinking urine with eating frogs legs, fish eggs etc then your thinking is screwed up.
    No, I have simply lived on a farm and do not have the same aversion to cow dung and urine that you do. But I am not convinced that you have such a strong aversion as you claim and think there is some other motive for this thread. Is it Dasa hatred?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree