1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:17
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    "Close enough?" Close enough to our own denomination.

Well, there are people who think we have demons in us if we are not YEC creationists. They have no love to 'their neighbours'. They are very on their edge. According to them christianity is a very small religion.

I think there are too many christians who leave their brain behind. they rely on oth ...[text shortened]... ve. Because they think, no they know! that they are right and everyone else are prone to demons.
    In a sense, everyone has demons. Even Jesus, heck they hung him on a cross.
    Whether they are the temptations of the world, or those who plainly would love to see you gone.

What Christianity should be is like the open arms of a Father welcoming his son. There should be no limits as to who the son is or what he thinks.

We are all God's children.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 19:31
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Whether they are the temptations of the world, or those who plainly would love to see you gone.

What Christianity should be is like the open arms of a Father welcoming his son. There should be no limits as to who the son is or what he thinks.

We are all God's children.
    "In a sense, everyone has demons."
    I don't. There is nothing such as demons. Christians believe in demons. Not me. If you say that Jesus was plegued by demons, that's your words.
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 20:331 edit
    "In a sense, everyone has demons."
    I don't. There is nothing such as demons. Christians believe in demons. Not me. If you say that Jesus was plegued by demons, that's your words.
    What would you say about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and people like them? Demons? Bad day? Something else?
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 10:17
    FabianFnas,

Also, what faith do you adhere to?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 10:26
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    FabianFnas,

[b]Also, what faith do you adhere to?
    [/b]
    Oh, there is no name for my faith. Do you need a name?
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 10:28
    What would you say about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and people like them? Demons? Bad day? Something else?
    "Demon" is a religious word. I would like to use a psychiatric diagnosis of some kind.
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 10:36
    Oh, there is no name for my faith. Do you need a name?
    Playing it safe? Ok, I can accept that.
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 10:38
    "Demon" is a religious word. I would like to use a psychiatric diagnosis of some kind.
    If i am not mistaken, aren't you the one who introduced the term 'demon' into the debate?
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 14:36
    If i am not mistaken, aren't you the one who introduced the term 'demon' into the debate?

FabianFnas?
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 15:00

FabianFnas?
    You said "What would you say about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and people like them? Demons? Bad day? Something else?"
    I answered.

Well, it was RJHinds who introduced the word demon, he thought I had them in me. But he is paranoic, so who cares. I don't believe in demons, as they are sprititual entities.
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 15:20
    You said "What would you say about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and people like them? Demons? Bad day? Something else?"
    I answered.

Well, it was RJHinds who introduced the word demon, he thought I had them in me. But he is paranoic, so who cares. I don't believe in demons, as they are sprititual entities.
    Maybe you should reread your posts... You definitely introduced demons in this thread. Page 3. RJHinds came later.

I think there are too many christians who leave their brain behind. they rely on others thinking, and love when they get their beliefs served like in a restaurant. If we ask them too much, they feel uneasy, perhaps go to counterattack and become insultive. Because they think, no they know! that they are right and everyone else are prone to demons.

You introduced demons. Why mention them if it is something you have no belief in?
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 15:28
    Maybe you should reread your posts... You definitely introduced demons in this thread. Page 3. RJHinds came later.

I think there are too many christians who leave their brain behind. they rely on others thinking, and love when they get their beliefs served like in a restaurant. If we ask them too much, they feel uneasy, perhaps go to counteratt ...[text shortened]... b]

You introduced demons. Why mention them if it is something you have no belief in?
    Ah, in this thread, yes.
    But he introduced long before this thread was created.

There are no demons.
  13. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 16:43
    Ah, in this thread, yes.

There are no demons.
    There are no demons.

How do you know?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 16:561 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    How did Jesus have demons?
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 11:47
    Ah, in this thread, yes.

There are no demons.
    Bump FabianFnas.

How do you know?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree