1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 02:02
    ...and good riddance! Your site ban was long overdue.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 02:23
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    He was banned?
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 03:04
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    He was banned?
    Yup. Got the line thru his name and everything.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 03:15
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    He'll be back; wonder if we will be able to spot him...
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 03:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He'll be back; wonder if we will be able to spot him...
    He has been back using his "friend's" account. But the thread he started has gone.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 03:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    He has been back using his "friend's" account. But the thread he started has gone.
    What is th username of his "friend"?
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 03:471 edit
    Seriously, why did you guys give him THAT much attention?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 03:50
    Originally posted by vivify
    Because it was interesting.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 07:14
    Originally posted by vivify
    yes this is what i was wondering as well, it appeared to me that he was simply trollin the forum.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 07:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes this is what i was wondering as well, it appeared to me that he was simply trollin the forum.
    And yet you found yourself unable to take a moral stance on the ideas he propagated.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 07:24
    Indeed, but if he hadn't been challenged by the forum, he'd still be at it.

I know you shouldn't feed a troll, but you also shouldn't give him an unopposed platform.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 07:32
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

I know you shouldn't feed a troll, but you also shouldn't give him an unopposed platform.
    robbie also declared himself ~ in the midst of debates-gone-by ~ to be "morally neutral" on rape, "morally neutral" on pedophilia, and he argued in defence of covering up child sex abuse in his organization, only much later weaseling out of it by contradicting himself without any explanation. I think he was just trying to draw attention to himself by being one of perhaps only one or two posters who gave Dasa some comfort. 😛
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 07:36
    Those who challenge people like Dasa and robbie over the questionable morality of certain stances they take and claims they make are predominantly non-Christians, it seems to me.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 07:372 edits

On the contrary what a troll needs and craves is attention, if you deprive him of that then he has no platform. In opposing him what you did was simply provide him with the very platform he needed, but I, in my infinite wisdom realised this and made practically no reply to him which was taken by this forum as being an act of complicity when all along it was you who were feeding him and you who were providing him with his platform. I expect nothing less than a full public apology!

Water when it is struck simply yields and returns with constancy. Why must you be a rock instead of water young Ghosthopper?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '16 07:41
    On the contrary what a troll needs and craves is attention, if you deprive him of that then he has no platform. In opposing him what you did was simply provide him with the very platform he needed, but I, in my infinite wisdom realised this and made practically no reply to him which was taken by this forum as being an act of complicity when all alon ...[text shortened]... you who were providing him with his platform. I expect nothing less than a full public apology!
    You behaved as if you were craving the attention Dasa that was getting especially on the thread where he justified rape ~ you even ignored the fact that he had done so and tried to extract some cheap pseudo-intellectual comedy out of suggesting that a translation might not have been quite right, even when what was being discussed was the translation he had provided. You are right, some people need and crave attention and will go to some quite considerable lengths to get it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree