1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 03:48
    He is following me around like an annoying brat because nobody will play with him. He asked me to start a thread in this forum, so I did.

Someone with a heart please play with him.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 04:13
    Oh please, someone play with him.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 04:21
    Seriously, if nobody plays with him here he will not stop following me around. Since I am not a paying member I do not get help from admin here.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 04:52
    @eladar said
    Seriously, if nobody plays with him here he will not stop following me around. Since I am not a paying member I do not get help from admin here.
    Use the feedback facility (scroll down) or get a subscriber to alert the particular posts that you don't like.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 04:55
    @fmf said
    Use the feedback facility (scroll down) or get a subscriber to alert the particular posts that you don't like.
    I tried in the past it does not work. It does not go to moderators.

What we need is someone who will play with you so that you do not feel the need to bother people who have no interest in debating with you.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 04:57
    @eladar said
    He asked me to start a thread in this forum, so I did.
    You were advised to start a thread on this forum about these views of yours and the observations that arise from them because it seemed to belong here rather than on the General Forum:

Eladar: See, that is where one of the major flaws in marriage lies, mixing of assets. Just live together with no obligations. Perhaps agree to split some bills while you live together, but no more than that. When you are ready to move on, move on.Kids? No different than what would happen with one night stands. Be responsible and do not have kids if she can't afford them.

FMF: My marriage is based on Christian principles as is my view on marriage. Your views on marriage seem about as un-Christian as one can be. and You should take your views on marriage to the Spirituality Forum and explain how your Christian beliefs underpin them, It would be interesting.

This is the thread topic I suggested you start here.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 04:58
    @eladar said
    I tried in the past it does not work.
    Maybe the website's mods think my posting is good and your complaints have no merit.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:00
    @eladar said
    What we need is someone who will play with you so that you do not feel the need to bother people who have no interest in debating with you.
    Your inability or unwillingness to debate the things you say in public is part and parcel of the debate.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:031 edit
    You are mixing up the general view of marriage in America with the specific.

Marriage in the US is a sham because nature and long term relationships on average do not go together.

My evidence?

Average length of marriage 8.2 years with 70 percent of divorces initiated by women.

Tilt at windmills all you like. Maybe there is another who enjoys doing what you do, but I do not. Maybe Dive or Suzi will play with you.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:09
    @eladar said
    He is following me around like an annoying brat because nobody will play with him.
    Last 24 hours I have "played" with you, The Gravedigger, Kewpie, WOLFE63, Very Rusty, rookie54, Hakima, divegeester, Suzianne, texasnurse, petewxyz, moonbus, Great Big Stees, Ponderable, Torunn, Sonhouse, DeepThought, Ghost of a Duke and others. "Nobody will play with" me? What are you on about
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:11
    @eladar said
    You are mixing up the general view of marriage in America with the specific.Marriage in the US is a sham because nature and long term relationships on average do not go together.My evidence?Average length of marriage 8.2 years with 70 percent of divorces initiated by women.
    Why is it that your views on marriage seem about as un-Christian as one can be and that you seem to go to extraordinary lengths to NOT explain how your Christian beliefs underpin those views?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:12
    @fmf said
    Eladar: See, that is where one of the major flaws in marriage lies, mixing of assets. Just live together with no obligations. Perhaps agree to split some bills while you live together, but no more than that. When you are ready to move on, move on.Kids? No different than what would happen with one night stands. Be responsible and do not have kids if she can't afford them.
    What Christian principles are the above beliefs founded on?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:15
    @eladar said
    You are mixing up the general view of marriage in America with the specific.
    What is "the specific"?
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:18
    @fmf said
    What Christian principles are the above beliefs founded on?
    How is American society Christian?

What is Christian?

These are issues way above your understanding, so I will not bother trying to explain it to you.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 05:22
    @eladar said
    How is American society Christian?

What is Christian?

These are issues way above your understanding, so I will not bother trying to explain it to you.
    I am asking you about YOUR Christian principles in so far as they affect YOUR views on marriage? I am not especially interested in what non-Christian Americans believe or do. I am asking you because you claim to be a Christian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree