Someone play with FMF

Someone play with FMF

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
Yes, I have called what you believe to be Christian fluff. Good luck
Perhaps you are some sort of cultist and are just being furtive about it. What definition of "a Christian" that DOES incorporate "Jesus Christ" do you subscribe to?

E

Moves
29 Mar 20

@fmf said
Perhaps you are some sort of cultist and are just being furtive about it. What definition of "a Christian" that DOES incorporate "Jesus Christ" do you subscribe to?
Nope.

F

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
Nope.
So, what definition of "a Christian" that DOES incorporate "Jesus Christ" into it do you subscribe to?

F

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
Maybe I am not one, but I am definitely not a Jew.
Are you an excommunicated Mormon perhaps?

E

Moves
29 Mar 20

@fmf said
Are you an excommunicated Mormon perhaps?
Nope

F

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
Nope
So, does Jesus Christ figure in your definition of "a Christian" at all? You've ruled out sentences [1] [2] [3] [4] and [5] [on the previous page]. What aspect of "Jesus" does that leave in your version of Christianity"?

E

Moves
29 Mar 20

@fmf said
So, does Jesus Christ figure in your definition of "a Christian" at all? You've ruled out sentences [1] [2] [3] [4] and [5] [on the previous page]. What aspect of "Jesus" does that leave in your version of Christianity"?
The name Jesus Christ in itself does not. Does the true Jesus Christ? Of course. But that would take care of itself if one actually believes God's truth.

Simply claiming to believe in a name of Jesus Christ does not.

F

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
The name Jesus Christ in itself does not. Does the true Jesus Christ? Of course. But that would take care of itself if one actually believes God's truth.

So how do you define "a Christian" in away that incorporates Jesus? You have rejected out of hand the five tenets of Christian faith [previous page] even though those five things all have scriptural basis or are found in the Apostles creed. How do you fit Christ into your definition of a Christian?

F

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
No one has said anything about "simply claiming to believe in a name" when it comes to Jesus. Look again at the five sentence definition I gave. It has absolutely nothing to do with only "believing in a name". Read the words. Read what the five sentences say. I cannot see how you can reject or declare those beliefs as "meaningless".

E

Moves
29 Mar 20

@fmf said
No one has said anything about "simply claiming to believe in a name" when it comes to Jesus. Look again at the five sentence definition I gave. It has absolutely nothing to do with only "believing in a name". Read the words. Read what the five sentences say. I cannot see how you can reject or declare those beliefs as "meaningless".
Your list requires people making judgments. Your list is human centered. Your list is from the wrong perspective.

Typical, but wrong

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
I am telling you your belief about what defines a Christian is wrong.
Third time of asking.

Can you coherently explain why FMF’s definition is wrong?

F

Moves
29 Mar 20

@eladar said
Your list requires people making judgments. Your list is human centered. Your list is from the wrong perspective.
Nonsense. The list is Jesus Christ-centred. There are no judgments for people to make. There are beliefs related to Jesus. The list comprises five core Christian beliefs that define Christians. And here you are, rejecting these core Christian beliefs as "fluff" and "meaningless".

E

Moves
29 Mar 20

@divegeester said
Third time of asking.

I have already answered that question. I can't help the blind to see. I am not God.

F

Moves
30 Mar 20

@divegeester said
It's both bizarre and unsurprising that he cannot do it - and refuses to do it - and keeps refusing to do it - and on and on - refusing to do it up until then, all of a sudden - he starts insisting that he's already done it. It's a noxious blend of cowardice and paranoia, squeezed like green pus into the huge chip on his shoulder.

F

Moves
30 Mar 20

@eladar said
He is following me around like an annoying brat because nobody will play with him. He asked me to start a thread in this forum, so I did.Someone with a heart please play with him.
And yet your absolute compulsion to smear your inferiority complex all over your PC screen by conversing with me obsessively and deliberately-vacuously have caused your wheels to fall off and they have caused you to make a fool of yourself, not just on a couple of thread here, but also on the General Forum.